I am Thou, Thou art I....PERSONA! (Closed)

Started by Empyrean, December 30, 2017, 05:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gardsorm

Quote from: Soveliss on January 09, 2018, 08:19:05 PM
Meh, I just wanna see the Reaper get the runs purely for the comedic value of it... :P

I'll be okay though, my case of gastroenteritis passed earlier today.

Yuuki: "... So let me get this straight, is the personification of death shitting bricks because we're just that awesome, or...?"

In all seriousness, glad to hear you're well again!

Soveliss

Quote from: Gardsorm on January 09, 2018, 08:25:55 PM
Yuuki: "... So let me get this straight, is the personification of death shitting bricks because we're just that awesome, or...?"

Kimiko: "This place is made from people's cognition. Thank your lucky stars some random mass murderer decided to have that sushi they found in the fridge."
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.

MiraMirror

Quote from: Soveliss on January 09, 2018, 09:08:54 PM
Kimiko: "This place is made from people's cognition. Thank your lucky stars some random mass murderer decided to have that sushi they found in the fridge."

Meanwhile,  Ko is in the back,  reciting curses.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Gardsorm

Quote from: Soveliss on January 09, 2018, 09:08:54 PM

Yuuki: "Oh, is that it? That sounds significantly less awesome than my version... Well, whatever works, eh?"

Quote from: MiraMirror on January 09, 2018, 10:02:42 PM
Meanwhile,  Ko is in the back,  reciting curses.

Poor Ko, I wonder if she's cursing her enemies or the people she's forced to assist. xD

TheHangedOne

And Suo would just be standing there, quiet and watchful; like the Dullahan itself.  >:)

By the way, while I know I haven't been approved yet, if people wanted to start discussing character connections with me, I'm open to the idea. He's been at the reform school for like two years; he's bound to have bumped into the others at some point, I'd imagine.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Gardsorm

Want to put out a quick heads up that my computer seems to be dead for now. Most of my posting will come via phone for now.

Tokyorose627

Agh finally got off of work; you guys have been talking a lot! 0-0

Revelation

Gardsorm

Looking cool, Jok- I mean, changing. o:

Feels like we're all coming together slowly. I'm still wondering if I need to change anything. x_x

Soveliss

I wonder whom aside from Yuuki wouldn't be intimidated by the Hell's Angel wanna be girl who is covered with scars from head to toe, at least at first, and would be willing to talk to her, and whom will only get close to her after metaverse adventures. Especially with the many rumors that circulate about her, the most common one that she's a member of a biker gang. It gets kinda lonely when most people take a good look at you and run in the other direction, and most of those who don't try to strong arm you in joining their gangs. :P
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.

Revelation

Quote from: Soveliss on January 10, 2018, 01:17:02 PM
I wonder whom aside from Yuuki wouldn't be intimidated by the Hell's Angel wanna be girl who is covered with scars from head to toe, at least at first, and would be willing to talk to her, and whom will only get close to her after metaverse adventures. Especially with the many rumors that circulate about her, the most common one that she's a member of a biker gang. It gets kinda lonely when most people take a good look at you and run in the other direction, and most of those who don't try to strong arm you in joining their gangs. :P
Masaru more than likely wouldn't intimidated much, if at all. Someone can look scary or intimidating but be perfectly nice in the end even if they are gruff.

Gardsorm

Yuuki's been there for about a year and some months now, but others have been there a tad longer. =p I'd say whoever was there longer than him probably might not think her too scary, or just wouldn't bother not wanting to jeopardize their time.

Then you have people like Ko, who have been there for a shorter time and have rumors of stabbing people, but show no sign of it. Everyone's got their unfortunate rumors about themselves that can make or break their images. ;-;

Soveliss

Quote from: Changingsaint on January 10, 2018, 01:22:28 PM
Masaru more than likely wouldn't intimidated much, if at all. Someone can look scary or intimidating but be perfectly nice in the end even if they are gruff.

Then maybe they know each other... It's been 2-3 years since Kimiko has been in the reform school after being transferred from her previous environment as the perfect "test subject nobody would miss"...

By the way, since the reform school is pretty much all about "test subjects nobody would miss"... What kind of experiments are performed on students? I mean since it's Persona it's related to Personae and the Metaverse, but what do the experiments look like? Torture and drugging to force a persona to manifest? Dropping students in the metaverse with monitor equipment and hope the stress triggers their awakening?

"Work together as a team
                                                        Brentalfloss

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Gardsorm on January 10, 2018, 01:34:33 PM
Yuuki's been there for about a year and some months now, but others have been there a tad longer. =p I'd say whoever was there longer than him probably might not think her too scary, or just wouldn't bother not wanting to jeopardize their time.

Then you have people like Ko, who have been there for a shorter time and have rumors of stabbing people, but show no sign of it. Everyone's got their unfortunate rumors about themselves that can make or break their images. ;-;

Everyone except Mallory. :D

... right?

Gardsorm

Yep, everyone except Mallory! She's clean as a whistle dancing for paying customers on the down-low being an upstanding citizen of society and being brought in as an example to the others. =p

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Gardsorm on January 10, 2018, 01:52:48 PM
Yep, everyone except Mallory! She's clean as a whistle dancing for paying customers on the down-low being an upstanding citizen of society and being brought in as an example to the others. =p

Exactly! No rumors about her or what she does!

>->

<-<

MiraMirror

Leave Ko alone.  =(  She's a perfectly normal young woman leading a perfectly normal life that is in no way connected to her bloody past.

Gardsorm

At least Ko might have more female friend potential this time to have her back, with Kimiko, Mallory (on her visits), and Juhi. o= Maybe Airi too if she learns more human mannerisms, I gotta doublecheck her profile. x:

Revelation

I think everyone in the group should be able to get along relatively well with each other!

Lynx181

*fuka simply sits in the background, reading a book silently as he observes his classmates in depth*

pdragon

I feel like Akira would be sitting in the middle of everyone dealing with all their issues and drama like "honestly I'm just happy to be on the team"
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Revelation

Ah, I don't think all the characters are that weird off,, either! One or two have more unique backgrounds though

MiraMirror

Quote from: Changingsaint on January 10, 2018, 05:07:27 PM
Ah, I don't think all the characters are that weird off,, either! One or two have more unique backgrounds though

*Listens to thoughts*

Gardsorm

So it seems like everyone will at least be longterm friendly with each other (maybe), but initially there might be some hurdles to clear first. Not too bad. =p

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Soveliss on January 10, 2018, 01:17:02 PM
Considering Suo actually came from a biker gang, I think he'd get along with her pretty damn well; especially if they can 'talk shop' as the saying goes. It's probably one of the few, rare subjects that will actually get Suo to become a chatterbox. Bit of a gearhead.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!