Darkbringers: Isekai Adventure (5th DnD rulesystem, some homebrew)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, August 03, 2019, 11:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

"Yeah but that's still divine magic. And it's fun to just go all out".

euanthe

I, um, still don’t understand if trying to fuck someone in the middle of combat is a viable strategy?

NotoriusBEN

Jarrock and Guan are both wise beyond their... Statures... It is impressive that you can think your way straight through any problem with your heads, but if I may, what is moving to the side and attacking from another angle different from feinting out your opponents' stab, then countering it?

-Elias

And I'm feeling greasy writing with a condescending attitude, but being as smart as Elias is, I dont think he can help it?

NotoriusBEN

Quote from: euanthe on August 06, 2019, 01:09:28 PM
I, um, still don’t understand if trying to fuck someone in the middle of combat is a viable strategy?

Its hentai. It just is. Or maybe have post victory sessions works too :D

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: euanthe on August 06, 2019, 01:09:28 PM

"Middle of combat? Im talking about after combat or betwixt a skirmish. We can draw fallen knights back, heal them up and put the captives to work in the camps..."

Pink Professional

Quote from: NotoriusBEN on August 06, 2019, 01:17:55 PM
Jarrock and Guan are both wise beyond their... Statures... It is impressive that you can think your way straight through any problem with your heads, but if I may, what is moving to the side and attacking from another angle different from feinting out your opponents' stab, then countering it?

-Elias

And I'm feeling greasy writing with a condescending attitude, but being as smart as Elias is, I dont think he can help it?

"Is...is the spooky one trying to mock me? He realises I can turn him into a puddle; right?"

On a more serious note; it seems like it is an Out of Combat thing; since you'd have to manage to pin down or restrain the person then initiate the contested checks, and it's likely you'll incur exhaustion and la-de-la-de-da. I imagine anyone with Dark Seduction has a chance, what with the One-and-Done nature of the meet or be broken nature of the check, it is suddenly quite a powerful way to win against similarly sized foes.

Laughing Hyena

Serious note: Got no problems trying to wear down pretty knights and mages and pious priestesses. ^_^

NotoriusBEN

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on August 06, 2019, 02:26:10 PM
Serious note: Got no problems trying to wear down pretty knights and mages and pious priestesses. ^_^

Oh hey look at that... Being a wizard, I get a wizard spellbook... And there is a lady wizard right over there...
Tell me what you know, precious...  >:)

Pink Professional

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on August 06, 2019, 02:26:10 PM

I can't help but imagine that scene from Meet the Parents now.

"I'm a pretty Knight, Shatterspine. Are you going to try and wear me down?"

Isengrad

Quote from: Pink Professional on August 06, 2019, 01:30:55 PM
"Is...is the spooky one trying to mock me? He realises I can turn him into a puddle; right?"

"AHhahahaha...Do not fret the wizard, hes only putting on airs cause the last time we were in town I had to fish him from a tree after a strong breeze blew him into it."

original artwork by karabiner

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Pink Professional on August 06, 2019, 03:04:32 PM
I can't help but imagine that scene from Meet the Parents now.

"I'm a pretty Knight, Shatterspine. Are you going to try and wear me down?"

"Afraid you might enjoy it?"

"I'm always up to test my prowess. More than one way to work some stress off."

euanthe

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 06, 2019, 11:22:40 AM
I am fine futa nature is on/off for a char (increases potential partners anyways). On reflavoring spells (tentacles etc) I am fine with. So long mechanics are the same. However as note I myself like Kraken patron, the version which I prefer/approve is this one; http://dnd5e.wikidot.com/warlock:kraken

As it gives warlock able conjure tentacles at-will (do no dmg but helps restrain some foes). Also other powers/tricks granted by patron are thematic (like the dual use of Unleash the Kraken to either do dmg or teleport).

Agreed! I like that more too, have changed the sheet (and, mildly, the background) to reflect this. I'm rather thinking that instead of a cock she has 'tentacles', either purely ethereal or, physical contained within her skin - like tattoos that can pull away from her limbs and play with people <3.

For now, I've left her as a Winged Tiefling, but I'm no longer sure this is such a perfect fit - any suggestions that are more thematically appropriate?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: euanthe on August 06, 2019, 05:23:11 PM
Agreed! I like that more too, have changed the sheet (and, mildly, the background) to reflect this. I'm rather thinking that instead of a cock she has 'tentacles', either purely ethereal or, physical contained within her skin - like tattoos that can pull away from her limbs and play with people <3.

For now, I've left her as a Winged Tiefling, but I'm no longer sure this is such a perfect fit - any suggestions that are more thematically appropriate?

Horned Tiefling or Cambion?

Pink Professional

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on August 06, 2019, 05:14:50 PM
"Afraid you might enjoy it?"

"I'm always up to test my prowess. More than one way to work some stress off."

"I don't like guys who can only last a round."

Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Sorry for the double post but how is everyone else coming along? Any tweaks or such on anyone to gleam over or personality bits to explore?

Pink Professional

I'm definitely leaning towards Guan Buhan more now, since she seems like the most interesting contrast with other characters. I've also shaken her up her personality a little to be a bit more like her namesake; an ever present arrogance and confidence that would probably be annoying if she wasn't so ready and able to back it up. (IAlsoMadeSureToMakeHerSexualOnsMatchHerNewPersonalityShift)

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Pink Professional on August 07, 2019, 04:26:38 PM
I'm definitely leaning towards Guan Buhan more now, since she seems like the most interesting contrast with other characters. I've also shaken her up her personality a little to be a bit more like her namesake; an ever present arrogance and confidence that would probably be annoying if she wasn't so ready and able to back it up. (IAlsoMadeSureToMakeHerSexualOnsMatchHerNewPersonalityShift)

Looks like quiet the differences are quite telling between the three warriors.

euanthe

I’ve switched Keiyurikyouu’s race over to Half-Elf Drow. Tiefling was a good fit when I was imagining a Fiendish Patroness, but now that I’m going with the Kraken as Zaer suggested, I’d prefer something a little more water-and-darkness themed, and Half-Elf Drow seems to fit the bill (I am still open to other suggestions though).

I’ve equipped her with Full Plate armor (I’m not quite sure how we’re dealing with equipment, so I picked whatever mundane gear seemed appropriate) but if it’s acceptable I’d like to re-flavor this as ‘Tentacle Armor’ - exactly the same mechanically, just… skimpier <3 .

Laughing Hyena

Sexy armor is perfectly fine. Its a hentai themed D&D setting so... yeah? And tentacles are perfect for groping all sorts of places or for making an example out of a valorous knight on the opposition in either the lewd way or the berserk way.

Pink Professional

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on August 07, 2019, 04:54:45 PM
Looks like quiet the differences are quite telling between the three warriors.

I agree. It's important to have such big characters have big differences, especially since they each of the 'Pure' Martials fill such different niches as well; the Berserker in Spinebreaker, The Honourable Brute in Gazra, or the Arrogant Thrillseeker in Guan

Quote from: euanthe on August 07, 2019, 04:57:03 PM
I’ve switched Keiyurikyouu’s race over to Half-Elf Drow. Tiefling was a good fit when I was imagining a Fiendish Patroness, but now that I’m going with the Kraken as Zaer suggested, I’d prefer something a little more water-and-darkness themed, and Half-Elf Drow seems to fit the bill (I am still open to other suggestions though).

I’ve equipped her with Full Plate armor (I’m not quite sure how we’re dealing with equipment, so I picked whatever mundane gear seemed appropriate) but if it’s acceptable I’d like to re-flavor this as ‘Tentacle Armor’ - exactly the same mechanically, just… skimpier <3 .

"Keiyuri, I swear to the Gods if your armour strokes my thigh again I'm going to cut you."

NotoriusBEN

I switched a feat around, since I decided im gonna go all in on his mental stats instead of trying to shore up his health.
Should be easy since we dont have magic items outside our artifacts. (ImJustReallySmrt)

Also need to clean up his personality a touch, but thats all easy enough.

euanthe

Quote from: Pink Professional on August 07, 2019, 05:06:36 PM
"Keiyuri, I swear to the Gods if your armour strokes my thigh again I'm going to cut you."

"Oh, it's just trying to let you know it wouldn't try to stop you if you wanted to rape me or anything, Gu-Bu-han-chan. Don't let it bother you."