I'm looking for a One on One Roleplay.

Started by Lady Temptress, June 04, 2012, 10:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

Hey Deamon, I'm sorry. I thought my reply to you herewent up. But yes, I love Medievil roleplay and I can make a plot. A dominant Lord Vampire over his  vampire wife? What do you think?                           
Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: Lady Temptress on July 30, 2012, 10:07:43 PM
Hey Deamon, I'm sorry. I thought my reply to you herewent up. But yes, I love Medievil roleplay and I can make a plot. A dominant Lord Vampire over his  vampire wife? What do you think?                         

Hmm, Trying to figure out how that would work, since I'm a sub myself, and I don't really play dominant roles all that well... Or well at all D:

Lady Temptress

Thats ok. You don't have to be dominant. How about just a regular Lord & Lady roleplay, with a lot of romance, drama, adventure, etc, sex scenes later when you're approved :P We can start the Rp at a Topic on this forum then when you're approved, we can move thr rp to another forum, or just take the sexual content into PM's when you're able to PM. What do you think Deamon?
Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: Lady Temptress on July 31, 2012, 07:21:22 AM
Thats ok. You don't have to be dominant. How about just a regular Lord & Lady roleplay, with a lot of romance, drama, adventure, etc, sex scenes later when you're approved :P We can start the Rp at a Topic on this forum then when you're approved, we can move thr rp to another forum, or just take the sexual content into PM's when you're able to PM. What do you think Deamon?

Sounds good to me, and it's any time from now that I'll be approved, IF I'm approved, so yeah, it sounds like a plan to me, Anything else you'd like added into the RP, or we just gonna keep it all Blood-sucking and mushy romantic? hehe

Lady Temptress

Cool hun. We can just add to the plot as we go. Haha. What do you want our thread Rp to be named? I make it at this section right? Lol I keep forgetting where.
Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

Well, the Non-Adult roleplays board, but yeah, in the sandbox

As for the title, I hate having a daughter... She's up all the time and I never sleep.

Hmm... 'Blood Calling'?

Lady Temptress

Sorry for late reply hun. I got busy. Awe, dont be hating the kid and ok I like that title. Let me make the thread at this section. I'll tell you when its up. :P
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

I forgot to make our rp topic. Can you make Deamon? Plweaseee? Lol.
Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

I'll get to it once I'm on the comp... Phone's not loading the 'new thread' option -_-

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

No problem, and, If I'm approved before I can make it, I'll send you a PM and we'll set-up from there :3

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

No, I don't have to go, not at all, I can be found in the Doormat thread, if you wish to talk <3

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

My apologies m'lady, I'll get to work on our thread in a moment, didn't really feel up to doing much yesterday, since I was temp denied >_>

I'll post the link for the OOC here, so we can get to work on characters <3

Blood Calling OOC

See, told you I'd post it :3

Lady Temptress

No apology needed and I'm sorry that you were yemp denied. Did they tell you why? I'll post at the ooc thread to & then wait for the rp thread. We just keep it PG 13 for now my friend.
Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

Nope, they've said they're not allowed to tell me why, so I'll just wait 3 months and try again.

PG-13 sounds good for me, most of my RP's elsewhere were, so I shouldn't struggle too much ;)

*Goes to lurk in the OOC thread*

Lady Temptress

Awe. I'm sorry. I'll meet you at the OOc Thread then as soon as I can find it lol
Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

Lady Temptress

It isn't showing the link hun. No worries, I'll find it. :P
Lady Dreamer

DeamonAndae19

DeamonAndae19