Magical girl rpies ideas (Interest and idea thread)

Started by DKDBSD, September 30, 2010, 08:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Quote from: Zamdrist of Zeitgeist on September 30, 2010, 10:27:49 AM
Yes, theme. I presumed magic would be the theme.

Magical panties...a pair of panties where the more aroused and wet the wearer gets, she can fly, though I think something of a foible or light comedic device is called for. In other words, the character wearing the panties would get wet at inconvenient times, sending her floating off, levitating at inopportune times.

I could be missing the whole point, working off the top of my head here.

Well hold on you just inspired me. Instead of this being the theme that could be one of the magical items! "The Flying panties!" This could obviously be part of a full set of Lingerie that when combined grants great power. XD I think I would leave that item to your girl though. XD

Zeitgeist

Quote from: DKDBSD on September 30, 2010, 10:31:44 AM
Well hold on you just inspired me. Instead of this being the theme that could be one of the magical items! "The Flying panties!" This could obviously be part of a full set of Lingerie that when combined grants great power. XD I think I would leave that item to your girl though. XD

Yes, a quest to complete the outfit, panties, bra, stockings, perhaps a choker. None of them working quite right until the whole ensemble is gathered and worn as one.

DKDBSD

Yeah it it would be like a set of armour that would also include accessories (weapons). Oh don't forget stiletto's or something.

Ok We have a goal now the powers would be sexual based but what kind of powers would they be?

Zeitgeist

Quote from: DKDBSD on September 30, 2010, 10:37:50 AM
Yeah it it would be like a set of armour that would also include accessories (weapons). Oh don't forget stiletto's or something.

Ok We have a goal now the powers would be sexual based but what kind of powers would they be?

Well I imagined the powers being triggered sexually. The flying properties of the magical panties for example, triggered by its wearers level of moistness. Its an incomplete concept though.

I'm envisioning my character concentrating on a Yuri inspired scene, the more she imagines, the more wet she gets, triggering the flying property. Of course this could also happen quite accidentally too, kissing a girl for example, and off she goes unexpectedly in the air, lol.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Zamdrist of Zeitgeist on September 30, 2010, 11:33:54 AM
Well I imagined the powers being triggered sexually. The flying properties of the magical panties for example, triggered by its wearers level of moistness. Its an incomplete concept though.

I'm envisioning my character concentrating on a Yuri inspired scene, the more she imagines, the more wet she gets, triggering the flying property. Of course this could also happen quite accidentally too, kissing a girl for example, and off she goes unexpectedly in the air, lol.

I see that would obviously be linked to the item but now it's the powers I'm curious about. Fighting powers by the way.

Zeitgeist

Quote from: DKDBSD on September 30, 2010, 11:53:19 AM
I see that would obviously be linked to the item but now it's the powers I'm curious about. Fighting powers by the way.

Hmmm. Lace cuff-lets that imbue the wearer quickened reflexes for wielding a sword or other weapon, useful also for masturbating, yourself or a partner.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Zamdrist of Zeitgeist on September 30, 2010, 12:02:16 PM
Hmmm. Lace cuff-lets that imbue the wearer quickened reflexes for wielding a sword or other weapon, useful also for masturbating, yourself or a partner.

Again that seems like a tool not a power base. I mean elemental power base then they could have their own fighting styles and different equipment.

bluemoon

Perhaps each person has a power within themselves that is amplified by the  items. Maybe there are multiple sets of different armors that each person has to find, then amongst them deliberate who's item belongs to whom, and only when in the correct person possesses the item does it function properly, causing others to maybe go mad and become the foes for the story...sorry, I'm rambling now.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DKDBSD

Quote from: bluemoon on September 30, 2010, 12:58:37 PM
Perhaps each person has a power within themselves that is amplified by the  items. Maybe there are multiple sets of different armors that each person has to find, then amongst them deliberate who's item belongs to whom, and only when in the correct person possesses the item does it function properly, causing others to maybe go mad and become the foes for the story...sorry, I'm rambling now.

Erm true and at the basic level those powers would be either all in a weapon, weapon and magic or all in magic. Hows that? Also for no real reason I want the transformation item to be a mobile phone. XD  Or an Iphone imagine it "Magical transformation app" XD Also if we want to go abit over the top with the hentai implications their standard armours could be well things like maid, nurse, dominatrix etc.

bluemoon

Well, they could start off finding a single item that belongs to each, which causes some unknown force to push their phones into a new state, allowing them to transform and defeat whatever evil is currently terrorizing the city, after which they find the item that caused the being to react in that way, belonging to another unknown person, so none of the girls can actually efficiently use the item. But soon it becomes apparent that someone is after these items, not only theirs but the extra pair to whom they don't know the owner. <Insert evil female dictator> wants said items to create the "perfect being"? Don't know, just spewing out ideas...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DKDBSD

Quote from: bluemoon on September 30, 2010, 01:06:58 PM
Well, they could start off finding a single item that belongs to each, which causes some unknown force to push their phones into a new state, allowing them to transform and defeat whatever evil is currently terrorizing the city, after which they find the item that caused the being to react in that way, belonging to another unknown person, so none of the girls can actually efficiently use the item. But soon it becomes apparent that someone is after these items, not only theirs but the extra pair to whom they don't know the owner. <Insert evil female dictator> wants said items to create the "perfect being"? Don't know, just spewing out ideas...

True I'm also thinking about the options of a magical guide who may actually be a naked fairy girl. XD But what do we want the items to do? The way I see it.

Awakened
Base power (All weapon, all magic or weapon and magic combo. Though to be even a weapon and magic combo would be best.)
First item
Second item
Third item
Fourth item
Fifth item
Super state

Or something along those lines.

bluemoon

Each person's items could be completely different things, and even be related to kinks or something.

such as
Awakening: Phone allows transformation
Base item: A whip with magical properties
Item 1: armor panties that give super resistance
Item 2: Garter and stockings that give extreme speed
Item 3: Strap-on/Dildo that allows gender change and super strength
Item 4: Bondage Collar when paired with garter allows flight, alone just high jump.
Item 5: Mask and gloves, allows use of techniques unknown prior(extreme fighting capabilities)
Super State: Combine all items on one being, enters hyper state of transformation, nearly invincible except for against another in super state

Or something?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Zeitgeist

I like the idea of cell phones. I could see the villainess calling one of the girls in the heat of battle.

Oh my god, how did she get my number?

Is she trying to sext with me? Now?

lol

DKDBSD

Yeah it's up to the user and their character.

Trish will likely be

Base form: A two handed bastard sword with fire elemental magic in cat girl maid garb
Item 1: Tight corset that enlarges her breast some what and increases her elemental strength
Item 2: Garter and stockings that grant a shunpo like ability
Item 3: Tiny skirt and lacy apron (dunno their powers)
Item 4: Cat ears, tail and bell collar they increase her (I guess mana) XD
Item 5: Dunno yet perhaps some high heels
Super State: dunno yet)

XD Also I guess we should pick out character types.

bluemoon

If I play, and you obviously call fire, I'd be water :3
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DKDBSD

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DKDBSD

Quote from: bluemoon on September 30, 2010, 02:29:18 PM
Shiny?

Cool basically I like to use Shiny in cases like this. I think it's awesome and I'm generically happy about something.

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Miles Trent

I just got hit by a random crazy idea. I could play as a fanboy XD. Maybe someone like Harima or Hanai in the School Rumble series. Add a bit of comedy in there.

Jokes abound. Ignore if not welcome. :P
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

DKDBSD

Quote from: Miles Trent on September 30, 2010, 02:52:37 PM
I just got hit by a random crazy idea. I could play as a fanboy XD. Maybe someone like Harima or Hanai in the School Rumble series. Add a bit of comedy in there.

Jokes abound. Ignore if not welcome. :P

XD See what the others think.

bluemoon

I'm fine with there being actual male characters in the story, all the better in my opinion :P lol
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DKDBSD

Quote from: bluemoon on September 30, 2010, 02:58:56 PM
I'm fine with there being actual male characters in the story, all the better in my opinion :P lol

XD I meant his role I avoid gender isolation.

bluemoon

I'm very flexible, and am fine with many people playing whomever they want.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Synecdoche17

Most magical girl series have some kind of school setting, right? A university, I'm guessing, since we're adjusting age upward.

I'd be amused to play a villainness who happens to be rooming with or coworkers with a heroine. Either the two are blissfully ignorant of each other's identity, or they have to swallow their animosity because of an outside force (great-grandma wants us to get along, and she has a ridiculously large fortune whose inheritor could use the money for good or EVIL!).
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies