New Idea, free form, possible system. Sex Police (Mind Control, NC)

Started by Mystic Mika, January 06, 2011, 08:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic Mika

O.K. So I had this weird idea of a universe in which it is impossible to physically harm another person. Punches, kicks, guns, nothing like that works, unless... they are in the middle of orgasm. A sort of natural immunity to danger, except when we are at our most vulnerable state.

Now, of course, in this world crime would have to exist, always does, Rape being chief among them, but any crime really, the catch is that you could only hurt someone if they were having an orgasm. So, how can criminals survive? and better yet, how can they be caught?

The basic Idea if you haven't already figured it out is for cops to catch criminals, for criminals to beat cops, and for criminals to commit crimes, there has to be someone having a real good time.  ;)

I am not really sure how this would work as a way to have people compete against one another, hence I post here in order to test run some things. Any takers, or anyone with some ideas please respond and help me make this fantasy into a reality. Thanks,

Mika  :-* :-* :-*
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

Lightshock16

Hmm...I'm definately interested in this. not really sure about how it would be done...though I did have an idea of perhap's focusing on 'corrupt' police officers. perhap's women who are member's of the force only to satisfy their 'need's', and they use the orgasm rule to silence their victim's before they can inform the authorities (the victim's could be either Criminals or even normal civilian's)...I mean, I'd love to discuss it with you. <33