Branching Out: Seeking Creative Collaborators for Character-Driven Kinkery

Started by FigTree, January 09, 2022, 04:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FigTree

Branching Out

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.

Wilkommen,  bienvenue, and welcome to my general request thread! I’m currently looking to add another game or two with new-to-me kickass, character-driven cowriters interested in crafting deep personal relationships and emotionally intricate landscapes in kinky contexts. (What can I say? I get enough Very Serious Writing in my day job, but I'm a sucker for a cool character.) Sound like your cup of tea? Read on for more plots, check out my ons and offs, and send a PM my way with a little bit of information about what plot(s) you’re interested in and why!

Plot options are sorted into categories below. I'm generally open to playing as or opposite most genders, though right now I am looking primarily for MxM games (though I'd consider FxF games). I'm switchy but am currently writing on the left of the slash in the majority of my games, so I'm currently specifically looking for partners who are open to writing dominant characters/tops/pick-your-descriptor-for-the-concept or switches. (I love working with folks who are trying something new, so if that isn't your usual bag but you'd like to give it a spin anyway, feel free to reach out!)

Don’t see a plot that tickles your fancy but think we’d play well together? Feel free to check out my F-list (linked in ONs/OFFs) image thread and pitch some elements from which we can plot. (Images in the image thread and any linked here are all NSFW.) I'm only looking to add one or two more games, so finding really compatible partners is more important to me than filling a super specific plot!

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.

Current Cravings
Current Cravings
A mishmash of plot elements, kinks, and anything else for which I’m longing.
Complicated intimate dynamics between essentially good people. I haven't figured out how to specifically boil this into particular plot prompts - I'd love to collaborate on something - but I'm interested in people whose honor and best intentions put them on opposite sides of a situation, friends who suddenly find themself somewhere new, etc.
Smart characters. Give me witty banter, whizzing brains that need to be shut down, street-smart sneakers making their way.
Emotionally intelligent characters. Characters who feel deeply and are alive to the reality that others do, too.
Orgasm control/denial/forced orgasms. Teasing to the point of tears, giving more than they ever wanted, etc.
Heavy bondage. Predicament fun, tight hogties, pushing flexibility, etc.
Surprising personal revelations. I’m in the mood for some in-character heart-to-hearts – after all, not everyone is what they seem.
M/m games. I’d like a vacation from thinking about how gender politics are operating via the portrayals of women in my roleplay games. I just think it'd be neat.
This picture. I’m super into it, and generally fun storage solutions incorporating normal household areas.

Short Form Games
Short Form Games

Pet Sitting
Content: BON/EX
Premise: Consistency and routine are important in effective training, but they aren’t always the easiest to maintain when one’s owner is on the go. The solution? Being entrusted to someone who can help make sure your training stays on track. Of course, the human element always did complicate things…

Setting for this story is a little up in the air – maybe it’s a contemporary setting, maybe some kind of au. Let's discuss! What matters is that a character is in a highly regulated, highly structured dynamic where the details of their life are very closely managed. When the character’s dominant partner/owner has to travel for work for a weekend, they loan the character out to a friend to keep them on schedule. I’m really interested in and excited by the potential overlaps and contrasts between what is essentially pet sitting – “make sure they complete X tasks, do Z to them at 6 pm every day” – and the fact that these are two adult humans interacting for the first time. Do they find friendship? Do they realize they know each other from another context? Do they find love? Does the “pet” find they want fewer restrictions, or rekindle their affection for their owner, or something else? Who knows! (We will, after we write it.)
Seeking: A creative partner who's at least as interested in the interpersonal dynamics of the characters as they are in the kink aspect.

Consequences
Premise:He should’ve known better than to tell his partner they were “full of shit,” especially in front of company, but it’s really just the latest of a series of escalations. To some degree, it’s understandable – they haven’t had as much quality time together as usual, and negative attention is still attention. As a consequence, then, his partner going to make sure he gets the attention they’re wanting…in spades.

This is all about logical consequences. It might include various oral elements – play with gags, putting something spicy or sour in the character’s mouth, etc. It might also play with the letter of the insult, which could be changed depending on what we wanted the content to be. It might include continued lack of attention in the form of orgasm denial or an overabundance in the form of forced orgasms. Aftercare/talking things over once the punishment is concluded can also definitely be part of the equation.
Seeking: A partner who’s excited to play with both creative punishment ideas and two characters in a generally fulfilling, mutually respectful relationship currently undergoing some much-needed maintenance.

Daily
Content: BON
Premise:They joked occasionally about dastardly plots and Fifty Shades of Grey, but really being in the lifestyle 24/7 was both more challenging and more fulfilling than media depictions had space for. A couple of years in, though, and they were more sure than ever that what they had was exactly what they wanted. Today was just another day.
Seeking: A partner to write either the dominant or submissive partner for one day of a 24/7 D/s relationship. I would love to play with bondage and orgasm control/denial, but what I’m most interested in is 1) really leaning into the day-to-day of it all – what are the routines? How are they partners to each other within/because of their parameters? and 2) the challenge of collaboratively creating a relationship history together through exposition. I love “yes, and” storytelling!

Long Form Games
Long Form Games

A Novel Idea
Premise: They hadn’t seen each other since childhood when YC moved out of the state and the two of them had remained faithful pen pals, but they’d grown closer with each passing year, sharing hopes and dreams and fantasies and an unspoken love both assumed distance would never allow to come to fruition. MC wanted to belong to someone, to have someone they could trust to give themselves over entirely, to play out the scenarios they’d imagined; MC wanted to be an author, to find the time and the discipline to carve out; MC wanted to get the hell out of Ohio. It took longer than YC’d like to admit to find the solution. YC's new job meant they didn’t always have the time to get as much done at home as they wanted, and they wanted to find a partner but kept finding that no one measured up to MC in their head. So YC made a proposition: MC could move in with them, submit to them. YC would provide time and space and motivation to write. After the first draft was finished…well, they’d see how it went.

The specifics could shift, but I'm interested in the blossoming of a new dynamic between people who have known, respected, and loved (at least platonically) each other for a long time.
Seeking: A partner to write an old friend in a new situation.

The next two ideas take place in the ubiquitous "largely contemporary but some form of indenture or slavery is legal" au. I'm not just interested in the setting for the space it makes for kink; I'm really intrigued by figuring out how this shapes society and relationships, what meaningful consent looks like in this circumstance, etc. (In general, but especially with these plots, while I'm open to including sexual contact between the characters, it isn't necessary or at all a primary interest.)

Test Prep with the Trainer
Premise: Choosing to make the exchange to sign up for a period of indenture to make some extra money or dodge a nonviolent criminal charge is one thing; actually having the skills, temperament, and training to be the kind of household toy-slash-support-staff people actually want to pay for is quite another, which is why those few who are accepted for personal leasing (as opposed to signing themselves away to some sort of corporate or manual labor gig) are shipped to trainers whose job it is to make darned sure they're able to pass the rigorous licensing assessments necessary to go up for sale.

Which is all well and good...until a trainer opens their most recent shipment to see the face of an old friend.

I'm imagining a lot of delicious tension between needing to ensure MC can actually pass the final examinations and wanting to be kind, challenging personal revelations about how MC got to this place, perhaps a whiff of romance, etc.
Seeking: A partner to write a trainer who's very, very good at their job...or, at least, who always has been.

The Untrainer
Premise: The government finally found a workable system of legal indenture, allowing citizens who were both financially needy and judged physically and mentally appropriate to sell themselves as slaves to the government and submit to a rigorous months-long training program. Those who graduated would have a sum of money given to a designated payee or put in an account for their release, then would be leased out to private citizens looking to buy a slave. Slaves were leased only, kept for a set period of time with regular inspections and rules for their treatment. Sometimes rules get broken, though, and a slave is mistreated to the point they can't be re-leased even after being removed from the situation. That's where the Untrainer comes in: it's their job to bring a slave back to neutral, to rebuild their confidence and training to make them viable once again.
Themes of hurt/comfort, skill building, etc.
Seeking: A partner to play the untrainer.
Ons/Offs and Image Inspirations
Current Requests Here
A/As Storytelling

FigTree

Ons/Offs and Image Inspirations
Current Requests Here
A/As Storytelling