Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaia

yup!

the next person has replied to a RP tonight

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Endorphin

Not yet. Just got home from work.  :'(

The next person would like an RP full of adventure?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Kaia

it does sound lovely

The next person is home after work

Endorphin

LOL

The next person stayed up waaaaaay too long last night.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Kaia

JUST a bit!

The next person is glad to be on E tonight

Endorphin

Yeah, I'm having fun... and I haven't evern gotten to my messages or RPs yet. :P

The next person has a list of goals?

Kaia

TaintedAndDelish

No...

The next person would like a sexually explicit PM from me?

Kaia

TaintedAndDelish

Bad answer LOL   >.<

The next person has forgotten to add their new guess to this game before.

Endorphin

Probably

The next person has a very creative mind.

Kaia

i hope!

wants to be creative with someone now

Endorphin

Sure.

Would be willing to accept my creativity?

Kaia

Endorphin

I like apples.

Likes food better when someone else cooks it?

Kaia

Endorphin

I do.

Would enjoy a romantic dinner for two, cooked by someone else?

Kaia

Endorphin

Kaia

Endorphin

That sounds yummy.

Would like to incorporate food into their nocturnal activities?

Kaia

hmm considering I have to have a nightly snack, I guess I already do :P

wasnt expecting that

Endorphin

I don't have many expectations in this place!

Has made out in the snow?

Kaia

Endorphin