Laz

Banned for teasing.

Sybl

Banned for not teasing me back :P

Belle33

Banned for wanting your back teased.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Banned for that neck is simply too tempting.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Banned for the thinly veiled threat ;)

Zaphod

Banned for permeating my senses. ;)

Belle33

Banned for penetrating my thoughts.  ::)

Zaphod

Banned for distracting him with that lil black dress everyday.

Xandria

Banned for almost indecent exposure.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Banned for never turning around.. oh such a taunting creature!
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for being so delightfully cheeky!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Banned for that sudden flow into those cheeks (which ones, you decide).. again.. such teasing tendrils they send.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for making me giggle out loud...and for forcing me to choose (the uppers :P)...oh you devil!

Mordred

Banned for choosing the uppers! :P Although.. they are still very, very lovely.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for making me regret my choice, and making those blue prints so addictive!  ;D 

Mordred

Banned for confuzzling these senses.. woe be this poor vampire. :P
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Banned for wanting non-confuzzled senses *grins*

Mordred

Banned for tying this creature in a knot of confuzzlement with that wish of non-confuzzled want.. *scratches head* :)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for confusing with that which confuses this poor brain of mine is confused. :P

Mordred

Banned for being confused.. which then gets into those lovely veins.. adding to my confusement. :P
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Banned for getting blue paint all over Xandria *grins*

Xandria

Banned for looking so gorgeous in that little black dress.  ;D

Mordred

Banned for.. oh being so cruel.. don't you know a vampire depends on being allowed in? All that skin.. and I can't get in. :P
*See Pillory*