Musing on Unfufilled Dreams (GM Requests)

Started by Muse, February 20, 2012, 06:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

Hail and well met, good ladies, good lords, and good lieges.  Please have a cup of tea while I regail you with my woeful yearnings. 
   I have a rather full docket with stories I run, both currently and schedualed to start.  I pray your indulgence, though, for I yearn to play a number of games that I have had little opertunity to as of yet.   

Shadowrun 4th Edition:
   I love this system.  For some time, I was coming to suspect that no one actualy played Shadowrun.  People just aquried the books to set on their coffee tables as conversation peices. 
   Then I had the opertunity to play for a single summer.  I am now ravenous for more. 
   I especialy enjoy magicians in this system, but also might enjoy playing a 'social fu' adept or a good old basic Street Samurai. 

Earthdawn 3rd Edition: 
   For those of you unfamiliar with Earthdawn, this will feel like familiar teritory to dungeon crawl enthusiasts while being a unique system and unique setting with a number of original choices in race and class, with just a drop of the customizability that point systems offer. 
   The setting is at once primitivly gritty and sophisticated.  Set in a fantastic past before EArth's ice age.  It is a warm time, with minimal clothing needed in all but the dead of winter--or at high altitudes.  Dwarves are the dominant race on this continet, dwarven the common tongue, and the dwarven kingdom of throal a bastion of freedom and prosperity for people terorized by extradimensional Horrors, enslaved by a neighboring empire or less scrupulous city states, and struggling against a harsh frontier. 
   Merchants, adventurer's and militaries sail the skies in ships alloyed with true air.  Trolls in flying drakhar ships prey on them.  Tskrang rule the rivers--swashbuckling wingless pterodactyls.  Androgynous obsidaman, part stone, part flesh, sally out from their life rocks in search of knowlege and experience.  Ugly orcs roam the plains, fierce and feral with passionate souls and mighty thews.  Tiny windlings live every moment to it's fullest.  Poetry filled elves savor their near endless lives.  A minor race, humanity, serves often as a go between between people of disperate races and Disciplines. 

Anima: Beyond Fantasy
   Gaia is a world of earthshattering magic, psychic powers called upon at a whim, and supernatural martial arts techniques, and yet the powers that be would control these powers through the insturment of religion and persecute all magic they do not control.  After two tumultous generations, a fifteen year old girl sits on the throne of the holy empire of able, where never before has a woman held political power.  A young visionary, she seeks to lead the world into a more accepting time, but chaos stirs in every nook and crany. 
   This is Gaia, a land beyond the dreams, a time after man forgot.  The souls of magical beings are born in mortal babes.  Earthshaking magic is available to those with the patience to build up the power.  Psionics work similar wonders on a less grand--but more repeatable--scale.  Summoners call allies from the Wake and banish foes who are not otherwise easily defeated.  Fight with sword or element.  Defend yourself with mail or magic.  There is little that is not possible in this world. 

So, my lords, my ladies, my lieges, here are my humble requests, that any of you who may happen to be versed in these systems will do me the kindness of creating a game and permiting me to apply. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

AndyZ

If absolutely everything else fails, I have a oneshot for Shadowrun 4e I can try to run, but I have so much else I'm doing right now that I'd rather things didn't fall to me.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Muse

*Hugs*  I love your games, but hopefully someone else will run.  Maybe you can put it on your list of things to run in the future though? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Bloody Rose

Never played any of those except perhaps Anime and was just once, sorry I cannot be of help though.

Idej