Fantasy or Sci-fi RP wanted (M seeking F)

Started by Narath, March 18, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narath

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I have been here, so if I'm a bit rusty in making a request thread please forgive me.

I'm hoping to do either a fantasy or sci fi RP, as the title of this thread obviously says. I play as a heterosexual male, and write only mxf stories. I'm okay with furries, aliens, elves, etc. If you have an idea, please PM me.

Please keep in mind none of these ideas I lay out are exactly set in stone, and I am open to changing them if you wish.

FANTASY

Dragon x princess (really craving this!):
MC, the Dragon, would be a friend or pet of the princess, YC. Maybe they grew up together or he protected her as she grew up, that's up to how we want to play it. We can also figure out how we want the two of them to become romantically involved.

Monster/beast x Female:
The village needs to make a sacrifice to the monster so it will continue to protect them from bandits and raiders. Or maybe it finds YC lost in the woods, or possibly rescues them from bandits or raiders.

SCI-FI

Alien x human
Either of our characters could be the alien or human, and we can discuss what we want them to be like. I was thinking that the human could crash land on a strange new world, and be taken in by the aliens people, or they could be crewmates, or one could be captured by space pirates.

Narath