weird idea but please look?

Started by wingedwolfy120, December 16, 2017, 06:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingedwolfy120

this is probably the most fucked up weird idea i have ever thought of and i highly doubt anyone is going to want to do this with me.... but anyway....

so my character is this girl who works at this cursed toy store and is closing up for the night for the first time. this is her first closing shift ever and for whatever reason, her manager is making her do it by herself. she has the doors all locked up and is in the middle of cleaning and straightening things up in the store as is one of the duties when the curse wakes up, so to speak.

now you must be wondering about that curse i mentioned.... well, the store was built on top of a grave of a very nymphomaniac warlock or witch ((i haven't decided which one it should be so leaving that part open for whoever wants to join.)) and well, our dead horny warlock/witch is kind of angry but only wakes up around midnight, which is when the store closes and the employees are doing their closing duties. he/she usually will possess the biggest toy or will make multiple toys come to life with various sized dicks, depends on how they feel when they wake up or if the employee/employees are fun to play with.

i was thinking that the warlock/witch would actually have a ton of fun with my character and would get all sorts of creative or maybe somehow trap her in the afterlife with him/her.

this is based on a really weird ass dream i had and i have been thinking about all day....

***requests***

1. i only want one person for this!!
2. i hate people who ask to rp with me and then ditch because my post length is easy going. yes some of them are short. yes i can write long posts if you want me to for the entirety of the rp. JUST FUCKING ASK!!!! AND DON'T DITCH!!!
3. i am an easy going person and normally easy to get along with. if you ask me something then i will answer you the best i can.
4. there is four or five kinks i cannot stand and will NEVER EVER EVER do. so do not ask me to do vore, that puking all over someone kink, the piss kink, the shit kink and cuckholding. the first four are absolutely disgusting to me and if you like those, good for you but i won't participate in them.... and the last one is just because i'm a super nice person and refuse to insult people without a reason.
Princess bunny wolf!!!