Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvelynMarie

Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Insanityenviesme

Oh, I believe its far more than mere invitation, Evey.. >:)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

EvelynMarie

Well, you'll just have to figure that out for your self Insanity ;)
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As

Insanityenviesme

And if I get stuck? Would Miss Marie help poor Insanity out?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

EvelynMarie

She might be tempted to take advantage of your plight
-Unknown
A/As

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

EvelynMarie

Maybe she know's he'd just pull her in with him and thats her plan.
-Unknown
A/As

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

EvelynMarie

I don't know what that means and I am to tired to go look it up.
-Unknown
A/As

blue bunny sparkle

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Jeffrey

O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Story Tale

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Jeffrey

Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Jeffrey

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Jeffrey

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Jeffrey

Miss Lilly

Yes.  And he won't be ignored.  In fact, I'm pretty sure he said to put your hands on your head.....
Visit Lola's!

Jeffrey

Look cool...act like you have your hands on your head like me....because you WANT to...

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!