A selection of mistaken identity or forced new life roleplays

Started by playfullchick76, March 12, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

I have a few ideas. I could be holidaying in the US, Canada, and be mistaken for a master or mistresses escaped slavegirl, or a club owners star prostitute whos been  missing.

Another one is where Im snatched to take the place of a missing or dying heiress.

If these appeal to anyone, please let me know, the more elaborate and creative your thoughts, the better.

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

playfullchick76

Mercurial

*declares any RP between Crystal and playful to be automatically awesome*

playfullchick76

lol, thank you for your support Mercurial, do these ideas appeal to you, just curious.

Chrystal

*giggles* He's just trying to flatter his way into my knickers...

Nah, only kidding Merc. And I appreciate the complement.

Three-way? I'm sort-of into three-ways at the moment...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

playfullchick76

One of my ideas could be modified to become a group one. Which out of those that I put in appealed to you

Chrystal

The one that looks most interesting is my character is a fairly brutal Nanny or Housekeeper type character. You play a 16 year old girl who is the spitting image of the heiress that I'm supposed to be looking after, but have accidentally killed in a vicious bondage sex game.

So I kidnap you and threaten you with all sorts of evil things unless you agree to play the part of the heiress. I have nothing to loose. You, on the other hand, have a lot to gain by co-operating.

In public, you get to be the bossy bitch, but in private, I am very much the dominant.

How does that strike you, dear?

playfullchick76

Mercurial

I wouldn't say no to a small group game (have I ever mentioned my fondness for the idea of being owned by a couple? No? *sheepish*) but that was as much random sideline cheering for two enjoyable writing partners ;)

sazzie

The second idea appeals to me  :-) PM if still looking for someone please.