Quick idea: My maid, my toy (M seeking sub F)

Started by Itsallgoodfun, May 06, 2013, 06:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itsallgoodfun

I don't know about you... but I have a real thing for a sexy maids outfit. So I wonder if anyone is interested in taking part in a quick RP idea I had?

The general premise is that my character has just come of age, and his parents have given him his own wing in the family mansion. There, he can live a self contained existence away from the mundane lives of his family. He could be as wild and noisy as he liked, and being so far away from anyone else, meant that he would have complete privacy. However, not only did our young man get his own living space... he got a maid to help keep the place looking neat and tidy.

When he had been given the keys to his new home, his father had pulled him to the side and had a rare fatherly chat with him. Explaining that his maid was completely owned by their family. Just as the maids mother and father had been. They lived to serve their family, and were well aware of everything that may entail.

This conversation had confused the young man slightly. What had his father meant by that?

However, the moment that he had set eyes upon his young (although quite a number of years older than him) maid... he knew exactly what his father meant. She was there to use and abuse, in any way he saw fit.

Just a few ideas on the potential uniform she would be wearing.
"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's