D&D 3.5 Expedition to undermountain (No new applications, please.)

Started by Tamhansen, November 06, 2016, 09:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carly

There isn't many fighters, and no pure rogues? might have to hire henchmen or the mages may need to take up open locks as a spell, or have scrolls of open locks or something.

Cataclysmic Archangel

There was one mention of a front line cleric, and built correctly, they make decent tanks.  I shied away from that style because I'm doing that in a 5E game... although the Dm already has burnt out after the first 2 encounters, so .... yeah.

Zaer Darkwail

Also my char is a gish so he is going to be melee even if he is a sorcerer. I took battle sorcerer variant after all so he is going to be swinging sword around and slinging spells from his super narrow list.

Tamhansen

Okay folks. Sorry for being massively late, but it was truly one of the toughest choices for characters I've ever had.

So final decission.

Callilurk
Carly
Ysariel
Muse
Arcannyx

As said, I will start a second table about 3-4 weeks from now, And I will contact anyone not chosen today to ask if they want to take part. I feel all these characters deserve to play, but doing both tables simultaneously will burn me out to no avail, doing them staggered will keep me fresher.

I will contact the five players above via mail tomorrow with further instructions.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.