A Villain seeks a story or two.. and some other things. (Updated: 8/20)

Started by Honourable Villain, November 09, 2020, 03:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honourable Villain

Do not post here. PM me pls and thank.
Cool?
Then here is a little bit about 'ole me, I guess.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

• First off, I'm a 27, and I go by she/her pronouns.
    I'm a very experienced writer/role-player, just about 10-11 years doing it. As for writing style, I prefer to write in 3rd person.

• Fairly active, I can reply daily if work doesn't run me down that day. If anything, 2-3 replies a week.
    I'm ditch friendly but I prefer to keep up with communications. Although I admit I can get pretty bad at replying because I'm a reclusive and introverted disaster... But if we vibe pretty well, you wouldn't have to worry about communication drops. I'll probably end up showing memes or send things that I find funny or something that reminded me of what's going on in the RP.
    I.. love to joke and keep things light. I can be a bit of a shitlord on a good day.

• Anywho, bare minimum, expect 2-3 paragraphs at the least in terms of post/reply length. I can write male, female, and non-binary characters, depending on what the story calls for. Story is very important to me and I don't mind filling in spots for NPCs or assist in world building. I'm a baby D&D GM and could honestly use the practice lol I can also play multiple characters if need be. I love doing so.

• Story over smut, anytime. But.. I really love smut, so it is very much desired. Although, I don't like the whole.. one and done kind of smut. Gimme that juicy romance and a hearty helping of spicy sexual tension pls and thank. I'll love you forever.

• I do not play canon/fandom characters, I do OCs only!
    I am very bad when it comes to trying to play off as something that has already been done previously. I feel like I could never live it up to the original thing and crash it into disappointment.
    If I'm going down in a dumpster fire let it be from my own design!

• As for limits, I don't like getting into the daddy/teacher kinks, pet/master, incest, watersports/scat, hyper/macro, vore, humiliation, and inflation. Normally, I give a hard 'no' to rape/non-con but am willing to step into it if it is done tastefully. I haven't written anything pertaining to it before but will only do so in certain situations.
    If it matters that much to you, I can easily provide my flist if you want more details on what I like/dislike. It's not a wishlist! Just a guideline, so if you see something in my maybe or no list, don't fret!

• I'm pretty chill with any pairings but I'm not very good at MxM. Not my thing. I'm fine with FxF depending on the story. I'm kinda picky on it.
    MxF is my favorite and I'm flexible with either role.

Still with me?
Cool.
I got a few plots/ideas.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

D&D styled Original Plot

Desired Elements;
Violence, becoming villains, dark themes, Assassins/Thieves Guild, poly relationship, multiple characters
Hell, maybe a group of heroes/adventurers band together to try and stop them?

"Here's what I've got!"

In this world, there are many gods and each of them stand up for different aspects. For this story, we're following the assassin's guild, a sect dedicated to a particular goddess for guidance and protection, Calistra.
(Yes, the Pathfinder Goddess. But this can change! I'm just using her as a base for now)

She represents lust, trickery, and revenge. Oh, how she loves revenge! The more extravagant the better! She takes great pleasure in making those who wronged her suffer and enjoys it when he followers indulge in such paths.

All was well except for a long while, the guild hasn't been.. Prospering. Less successful. Decent contracts were becoming harder to come by, mainly because their reputation has tanked, and the number of guild members started to dwindle, either dying off or getting caught on the job. What could be wrong? Clerics and the devoted plea with their goddess, asking what they could do to earn her favor once more. She replies that this guild has lost their way and grew soft. Everything seemed.. Bland. Boring. A champion of her choosing will arrive soon and give the guild another chance, help them get set back on their path. If not, the guild will fall and a new one will take its place.

The entire guild is split on the news. They want to keep their traditions, some even think they can be without the goddess! All they liked was the pay. The rest were willing to throw themselves at the first and only chance the goddess was going to give. The champion was was then chosen, and everything then comes to a head. There were outcries on why they weren't chosen, those who denied him, and the rest wouldn't follow him.
Only a selected few became his followers. Either reluctantly or willingly.

This began the fall of the guild. A great massacre. The criminal underground just witnessed one of their greatest guilds collapse in on itself. Only a few have survived, rising from the ashes to start a new guild reborn. But they can't do it without the champion, they need his guidance as the goddess only speaks to him, for now. Not until the rest prove themselves worthy of her attention.
Despite the main goal being the reestablishment of the guild, the Champion has another goal in mind. One that he keeps close to himself. Not even the three Aspects of Calistra knows.

The Aspects are followers each representing the very things Calistra stand for.
Lust, Revenge and Trickery.
I had a few ideas for the aspects already but if you have ideas of your own, please do not hesitate to throw it my way. But if you would like to see what I have already, keep reading below.

For Lust, the original idea I had for her was a Teifling that was first generation succubus, her mother being one. Once she got old enough, the demoness sent her to the material realm as to have her not impede on her own territory. So the Teifling did what she thought was best and joined a brothel, somehow climbing her way to the top the become The Mistress. A powerful figure that runs a healthy establishment, a brothel that also acts as a temple, and is very close to her chosen goddess in her own way. She was somehow recruited by the Champion and together they agreed to work together in the name of Calistra.

For Revenge, I created a dhampir that was born and raised in a small village dedicated to Iomadae. His mother was found by a lone villager that lives a little too close to the woods and took her in, as she was covered in blood and desperate for shelter. She was attacked by a vampire and wasn't going to live through the night. But at the current time, she was pregnant. Beofre passing, the woman went into labor and gave birth to a dhampir. The villager, already being a half-elf outsider, tried his best to raise the child. Being a follower of Seranrae, he believed the boy's race would not define him and treated like his own son.
The village thought otherwise. The child was a monster and should be culled before it grew a taste for human flesh. Despite this, the half-elf took it upon himself to keep the child and prove everyone wrong. Maybe help them learn that people shouldn't be judged for their race or looks.
All was well, or at least well enough, save that the boy was continuously bullied by both adults and children alike. But he didn't raise his fist nor his words, he kept to himself and help take care of the now older half-elf, practically an old man at this point. They did their best to hustle and grind for the funds to move away from the village so they can be at peace but this dream was shattered.
On one fateful night, the dhampir couldn't take it anymore. While being ganged-up on by a group of kids his age, he accidently snapped a boy's arm in defense. But this was all the village needed to round up and send a mob after him. The dhampir ran home but knew he couldn't stay. If he did, they would both be killed. So he instead took his father's horse and ran for his life, not to return until he was older and inducted into the assassin's guild. Taken under the Champion's wing, he became his apprentice and sought revenge of the bloodiest kind.

Last but not least, there's Trickery. The Champion ran into her in the dwarven city inside a mountain. Mistaken for a Fetchling/Kiyal at first, but was a Drow in disguise. For her own survival, she butchered her own ears after being tossed out of the Underdark. Her coup to overthrow the current Matriarch went... poorly. Her and her sisters were discovered and promptly dealt with. Thrown in the path of a dwarven patrol in the mines, she used her wits to fool the dwarves and be taken into the city above where she has been scarping by ever since.
Having now been found, the Champion offers her a partnership to help her get her on her feet. Having a Drow around to help supply the guild was a valuable asset and in return, she would be given a place to stay and help expand her abilities. Eventually, she decided to dabble back into her flesh-weaving magics.. having the idea to create a network of her own. She would kidnap those who wouldn't be missed and slowly starts creating clones of herself. Each of them having her face but none of them would be her. She could use this little group of lookalikes to create her own system of information, another valuable resource for the guild. Slowly though, the Drow was rediscovering herself again. The hunger for more power started to grow and the idea to rule the surface world could eventually be a reality. All she needed was to bide her time and continue her work, and eventually she will be Queen. And this time, it'll be bigger than the kingdom she originally tried to overthrow.

In the end, these great forces would come together. Each of them with their own goals and methods, but somehow get along just enough to get things done and become a terrifying team. If not dealt with, these villains would rattle the foundations to shake the heavens. With the Champion having a goal of his own.. to become a God.
And for this, much to his dismay, he needs faith and followers. And what better way to get that than by looking at those he already works with? Can he still succeed while under the watch of Calistra? she pointed him in the direction to these people and now he has to make due with what he has.

---

For the RP, I'd like to start it off with my character being the known Champion (Male) and the rest being his first few followers. Starting with the 3 Aspects, or a few other characters could be added on the side than can be shared amongst ourselves if need be. Note that what I had described above is just a guideline, you can create your own thing and I would be more than happy to discuss things! I love world building and talking about the story, so long as my partner also enjoys themselves :3

This RP is story focused but can have smut as well, one of my ideas being that the champion could be in a relationship with any of the three followers. Although that doesn't mean it's a.. happy, relationship. Let there be jealousy! Conflict! Competition! Angst! This guild wasn't built by nice people.

If you'd like the Goddess herself is also a playable character, I'm more than happy to break Canon and let her be customized to your liking. I imagined her relationship with the champion is rather.. Fickle. She teases and enjoys how this man doesn't bend to her every whim, at least, not at first. He's fun to play with, it's nice to have someone around that isn't a total pushover. But he also has a bigger plan in the works, and he needs these followers to accomplish his goals. Can he handle them all long enough to do it?
---
That's all I have for now, if you have any questions or have any ideas of your own PM me! I'm open to discuss changes or adding on to what I have here.

D&D styled plot #2
'The Flock of Four'

Desired Elements
A band of heroes doing their best
A D V E N T U R E S
Functional and/or dysfunctional Poly Relationship?
'You think our fights are bad, just wait until we fight something bigger than us'
A couple of them are super gay tho
A more fun story to play around with but can very much have darker themes sprinkled in. It's a big world out there and very much in danger.
--
Here's what I've got so far
So.. the rogue got kidnapped again. And it's up to her band of friends to try and rescue her again. This time maybe a bit more urgently because the thing that nabbed her this time around was a Jabberwock. A very big, babbling, dragon/fae thing that needs to be put down and fast or it could kill more than just the team Rogue. But sadly this event is sadly the one of the first of many. Bigger things are starting to stir and the very land itself seems to be at unease.

The team making up this band of adventurers: The Flock of Four
The Falcon, a human(?) fun-loving female fighter with curves that can kill and an even deadlier right hook. (She's ABSOLUTELY and POSITIVELY SURE that she's not secretly a dragon. It's fine. She's been working on this fighting style for years, it's F I N E. Much strong, very wow.)
The Raven, a seemingly human female with shadow abilities that make her the best rogue this team has ever come across. She usually comes off as cold, mean, and extremely stubborn but she loves this band of boobs for some reason although she openly questions it every day.
The Owl is the team Wizard/Sorcerer, a quirky and socially awkward woman. A marvel to behold on how she keeps herself together and function, but her magic is very handy tho. More of a thinker than a fighter and tries very much to keep her team alive and ticking.
The Dove, the only male of the group but holds a lot of golden retriever energy. He's the best boi, the goodest boi, he tries very hard. He usually comes off as a softhearted cleric but he's actually a rather decent battle-hardened warpriest. Very friendly until shit hits the fan and one of his friends is in danger. In these moments, his fighting prowess can rival the team fighter's skill. But despite all of this, he seems to have a rough history with the Rogue but neither of them have spilled the tea yet.
--
Of course, as usual, I'm more than willing to create characters and change some things up. I mainly placed these roles up here just in case one does not feel like making something on the spot and would rather have something pre-made and flesh it out into their own later. Classes and races are all up in the air. I'm just kinda laying out what I have at the moment and see what takes off xD
Bottom line, I have a rough idea of how the big plot/idea happens and I'm curious to see how a band of boobs can resolve it.

The Last Unicorn Inspired

"Plot bunny"
Taking a few pages from the original story, a unicorn or some other fae creature has been drawn out of their home and somehow got transformed and trapped into a human body. Now they must journey to find a way to break the spell before they lose themselves forever.

I have a couple ideas for this.
A Prince/Princess somehow ran into MC and slowly became friends over time, gaining trust and truly becoming quite a pair. MC could guise themselves as a person just to go out of their way to hang out with YC for some fun (or smut) only to take off and go back home. Maybe MC is bound to the castle's location somehow? Or the gardens/local forest? Anywho, one day YC finds out that they are about to be sent away and have to break the news to their new friend. Being unable to let them go, they somehow accidently trap themselves in a human body and vow to follow YC. But then they soon realize their change was becoming a grim mistake..

Or maybe MC was transformed by a new magician in order to save them? Maybe from a bigger magical creature or some hunters? To fool them into thinking that what they're hunting was no longer worth it. Or MC was captured anyway and now has to be rescued before something bad happens to them. But after turning them human, the spell couldn't be reversed! What will they do to fix this?

Castlevania Inspired

Desired Elements
Functional poly relationship
Can just double up and 2x2 this and mix-match genders

"Plot bunny"
That being said, I like the idea of creating a trio with the possibility of them having a functional poly relationship. They don't have to start out this way, maybe a duo of monster hunters came across a mage(s) and decided to party up? Or just reskin the show's trio and make a Hunter x Mage x Dhampir?

Soulmates but one of them is actually Evil

"Plot bunny"
YC wanders the halls of an ancient crumbling castle, it's corridors dark and devoid of life and instead filled with dust and silence. Despite the warnings and threats of being told to not come here for any reason, here they are. Doing just that. There is an ancient magic hidden here and by the gods YC was going to find it in hopes of becoming a more powerful mage. But why does it feel like she has been here before..?
They come into a chamber, deep within the castle, a dim green light emanating from within. As the door creaks open, their guts begin to seize with fear and dread. Their blood, their very soul, however, felt like they were on fire. While digesting the mixed signals, they see a coffin covered in chains in the center of the stone chamber. The sickly green light was coming from the seal that held the chains together. Even a novice mage could tell that there was magic at work here, an ancient kind. There was no telling how long this had been hiding here.
As YC approaches the black coffin, the glow seemed to get a bit brighter with every step. By the time she reaches it, it was almost blinding. With a hand outstretched to protect her eyes, she touches the coffin and the sound of snapping chains made her recoil. The chains drop and slide off of the obsidian casket, feeling the need to open in with every fiber of her being. She does so, revealing what is inside.
At first she would think of it as a lone corpse, but corpses don't breathe and slowly open their eyes. His hair was as dark as night and his eyes seem to be the brightest green light in the chamber other than the seal from moments ago. Glowing eyes aside, the next obvious oddity is the black horns sprouting from the sides of the man's skull, sweeping backward and blending in with his hair.
His expression seemed soft and confused at first, not really registering YC's presence as he takes his first breath in what felt like years. Recognition came a moment later, his eyes shifting and slowly narrowing down into that of malice. A burning hatred blossomed within him and the first thing he does was reach out with a clawed hand, straight for YC's throat.
YC flinches, only to find herself awake and still in bed. Just a dream. One that she had many times before but finding the man locked away in a coffin was a first. Why was he there? Who was he? And why did he hate her so much? What does any of this mean now?
--
An ancient evil rouses from his prison and he begins his task of hunting down the one person who put him there, a woman he had loved centuries ago. He blames his ex-lover's bloodline for the extinction of his own but for some reason, she couldn't bring herself to finish the job and kill him last. Instead, she locks him away.
No other living being would be able to open it, except for her and her alone. What she didn't intend was for the fact that her reincarnation being able to not only find the coffin, but to dispel the seal upon it.
Did she do this out of love? To be cruel? The reasoning behind the seal was long gone. Now is a matter of time before he finishes his task in wiping out the bloodline of his ancient lover turned enemy.

New Fallen Angel x Very Tired Demon
gasp and they were roommates!
Much gay panic.
Why is there a cult in the living room?

"My roommate is a Demon and it's hard to not kill them."
So an Angel was recently casted from the clouds and is hellbound. Right before being dragged straight into Hell itself, a Demon steps in to assist the Angel for one reason or another. Maybe this Angel was just a little too cute to pass up? Or maybe deep down they wanted to do what they thought was a good deed and get something out of it. Companionship? A proper rivalry? Who knows, maybe they don't even know.

For now, they're roommates and it's hard to not just kill each other. Angel can't do that just yet though, the Demon is useful in giving tips and tricks on how to stay on this plane of existence and not be dragged into Hell. Their secret? Starting a cult!
No, not the sacrificing kind. You actually need people alive in order to stay bound to this plane. Killing your followers is just poor management. It can be a bit of a pain in the neck though. Humans are finicky that way.

Cult aside, Demon offers to help the Angel in exchange for protection. It's a dog eat dog world for demons and they themselves are no exception if another demon finds them somehow, or worse, a angel. This Demon isn't much of a fighter so having a fighty fallen angel at their side is actually really beneficial to them. How long can the Angel stand this kind of arrangement before going insane?

Not exactly a plot but here's some ideas I've been craving for a hot minute.

Things that I also like;
Warframe
I'm back on my bullshit playing Warframe again and it's given me the urge to RP about it. If you're like-minded and have a decent idea, throw it my way? c:
--
Goblin Slayer based
Not necessary to follow the story to a 'T' but I like the dynamic and elements it had.
--
Pacific Rim inspired
I recently saw the show on Netflix and boi I'm loving it. If not that then maybe similar to that from the movie? Just a bunch of mechs fighting giant monsters? Yes please.

--
Hero x Villain who forgot who they were
A villain somehow gaining amnesia and totally forgot that they were a villain but somehow ends up in the hands of a hero.
If you're familiar with Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic, then yes, this is where this kinda comes from. Except that it doesn't have to be Star Wars? The genre is kinda up in the air, really. Shoot whatever ideas you have and we can see if we can make something happen.
--
Devilman Crybaby inspired
A dude somehow gets tangled up with a succubus.. maybe his best friend got possessed by one? Or she came to him one way or another. Anyhow, she's tempting him to tap into his darker side and hopefully turn him into a thrall or maybe another demon? The end of the world is coming after all. Might as well save the ones you like and have them join the winning side. But despite letting him become a demon, he's still.. human?

---
Here's some other things I'm into;
-
Video-game based;
Halo, Destiny, Dishonored, and Warframe just to name a few.
RWBY
Hero x Villain
Tsundere characters
Vampires
Werewolves/shifters
Dragons
Dragon riders/shifters
Adventure plots
Friends to lovers
Rivals to lovers
S P A C E   A D V E N T U R E S
Tsundere characters
D R A G O N S
Tabletop based; D&D or Pathfinder
High Fantasy settings
Cyberpunk
Steampunk
Post-Apocalypse; Zombie or natural disaster style
Did I mention that I love Tsundere characters?

Honourable Villain

Back from a lengthy and sudden hiatus.
Hopefully I've recollected my sanity and can sit down and continue to get back into my favorite hobby~
So I've dusted this thread off and updated it, so now I can give it a nice little bump.

Honourable Villain

Honourable Villain

Beep Boop
Back from the dead, I guess. Hopefully my brain kept it's creativity.