Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sel Nar

*Sneaks up and cuddles Lolli, because everyone loves a lolli*

Lolli

-turns about and cuddles Sel Nar right back, because it's her bedtime and she wanted a goodnight cuddle- Nightynight. :3
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

Saku

*rushes back and hugs lolli rae again*!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

saturnschild

*sneaks up on Saku and wraps arms around her* cuddle
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

combusts in to 100 little snows and all of them glomp saturn all at the same time, smothering her and furry cuteness*
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Aaleril

*Goes to hug...and then hesitates. Approaching awkwardly, applies a manhug.*

*Runs away*
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril

saturnschild

*steps in front Aaleril and grabs him as he runs into me* Hugs for the run away.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

submerges them both in a mount if little snows and cuddles them both*
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*starts to hug all the little snows in an attempt to escape.*

Ons and Offs saturn

Sel Nar

*pulls Saturn out of the Pile and Huggles her silly*

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Lolli

-rushes up and pulls Saku into her arms, giving lovely Eskimo kisses- HAPPY FRIIDAAAYYY! -proceeds to happily dance with Sel Nar and Saku-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

*jumps into the dance as well, half-tackling Lolli in the process and cuddling her*  Hello, dearie. ^^
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

-snuggles happily, because she luffs her little nerd- Hello yourself, angelface!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

leelan

*comes in pulling Lolli into a cuddle smiling licking her pop with her* Hello cutie!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Lolli

-laughs at the phrase 'licking her pop' and cuddles Leelan back happily- Hi, you! We always seem to run into each other around here.. I won't complain! -continues cuddle-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

leelan

*laughs snuggling her close* well I can't keep my hands off you!! *holds up a fresh lolli pop for lolli*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Lolli

Ooh, lucky me! -shares lollipop with Leelan and nuzzles her happily-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Sel Nar

*sneaks up and steals Lolli's Lolli, and ransoms it for hugs, after hugging Lolli to steal the thing in the first place*

Lolli

I would have given hugs freely, you silly! But you can keep the lollipop anyway, because I'm in a giving mood. ;p
-snuggles happily-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

leelan

*comes in grabbing Lolli grinning singing* Lolli lollli lolli lolli let me see you pop that body...*dances cuddling with her*

saberblue

*leaps into the dance as well, and cuddles EVERYBODY.*  Wheeeeeee!

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

-creeps out of the darkness, a solemn look on her face, a cape fluttering behind her and somewhere in the distance there is a scream-
"No.. more.. CUDDLES!!"

-chuckles evilly, then scoops up Saber and cuddles.. mercilessly-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Sel Nar

*retaliates in proxy for Saber by Picking Lolli up and cuddling her silly*

saberblue

Aha!  Cuddles for everyone! *cuddles Sel Nar and Lolli*