News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Argument Clinic

Started by Missy, July 19, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angeliqua

Good lord!  Can't you do your own laundry, for once?

Anesa

Didn't ya know?  That's the job of the new recruits to E!  ;P

Sybl

Anesa

Thank goodness for small miracles!  ;P

Sybl

Don't get lippy young'un. :P

Linwood Badr

I can get as lippy as I please! And don't you dare stick your tongue out at me again!

Sybl

And what if I did? :P You know what it means, or no?

Linwood Badr

You keep confusing me, stop it!  :'(

(And yes, I do XD)

Anesa

You're confusing yourself!

Sybl

Leave him alone. (Meanie)   ::)

elone

Don't tell other people what to do.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Belle33

Practice what you preach.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

Where did you come from? Scram..shoo  ::)

DJXTESX

That's pretty pathetic when you mistake me for a fly! What's wrong with you!

Sybl

What's wrong with me? I can't see you!

Linwood Badr

We've talked about this! I have to wear my Harry Potter invisibility cloak at all times; You-know- who is looking for me!

Sybl

That's just plain silly. ;)

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Mordred

Ha! You wouldn't know silly if it crawled up your leg, bounced on that bottom a few times, did somersaults up your back, then sank it's rubber fangs into your neck.. (and then, played Tarzan by swinging from hair to hair from your mane). :P
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

Who asked you, Mordred? Then again, considering it's coming from somebody with rubber fangs I might just believe it.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Mordred

These fangs are not rubber.. but something silly (not me, not silly here) could and probably would have 'em. :P
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

Not rubber? Sure. What ever helps you sleep at night...err..I mean, day.

DJXTESX

throw those slobbery glow in the dark vampire fangs you got from chuck e. cheese's into to trash!

Angeliqua

Who pulled your string and let you talk?  You wouldn't know *real* fangs if they bit you!

LateNightKiss

Who's to say they haven't already?