Anima Prime Interest Check

Started by MadPanda, April 05, 2014, 03:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jefepato

Should I interpret "Yaaay!" to mean "the links and backgrounds on your sheet are fine and require no further revision"?  :P

...Also, I guess the Soulbound Weapon on my sheet should really be Multisoul 1, but it doesn't really make much difference as long as I don't go over the limit.

MadPanda

Let me catch up with stuff...

The thing about these ideas going dead slow for so long is, other projects pop up.  I'll review soon, I promise.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Jefepato

Sure, no problem.  I'm hardly in a position to get impatient at this point anyway.

Saric

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on May 21, 2014, 08:23:27 PM
Saric, MP wanted me to pass on a message to you...let's see, where did I put it...oh, right.

"Looks good.  Keep going."

That's it.

That's nice and all... but I have no idea what else to add! I suppose I could try looking up some pictures but other then that I'm out of ideas...
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

MadPanda

You're pretty good as is, I think.
I rather like that he seems to have a somewhat bombastic and self-aggrandizing touch to his speech.  That fits the original source material perfectly!

In Memory of Bishrook

Saric

Quote from: MadPanda on May 21, 2014, 11:50:10 PM
You're pretty good as is, I think.
I rather like that he seems to have a somewhat bombastic and self-aggrandizing touch to his speech.  That fits the original source material perfectly!

I do try, we'll see how well I keep it up after the RP starts... no promises. On a slightly related note did you want to tie him and Monkey together via traits? Since he's got resent history with her father and all...

I've never RP'd with the other two players before so I don't know how well our writing styles will mesh but I've looked over some of your work when signing up for a previous game.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

MadPanda

Monkey may or may not be taking a major part in this so there's no requirement.  Unless, of course, you guys WANT the Beautiful Monkey Princess to run amok?

Ideally the running gag in the Ministry of Thunder is that so long as Monkey is on another job, whatever you're doing won't be all that bad  :D

In Memory of Bishrook

Saric

I feel like Monkey will be a major part of this whether you want her to be or not... ;D

Also the idea of an on again/ off again, conflicted relationship with a character that may or may no always be there sounds like fun! ;D

MadPanda

(One vote for the Monkey being an active presence...)

Am off from work sick today so have a bit of extra time.  will get something up shortly.

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Story thread is up. Go forth and have a character scene before I launch the madness.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204659.0

And enjoy the Ah!MG cameo.

In Memory of Bishrook