NFL Football 2011 Season

Started by Dre, October 16, 2011, 08:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msa24680

I have a confession and I'm not ashamed to make it.  I am a Cowboys fan.  Always have been, for years.  Those of you old enough to remember when they kicked ass might understand.  If you don't, then just understand that some people are devoted - through the good years and the bad.

That being said:  they have a shot at the playoff (at least) this year!  They are only a game or two away from taking the division from the Giants (blech!).  Not that I think they would stand a chance against the Packers at this point, but hey... stranger things have happened!

LunarSage

The Giants, not the Packers!!!!  I'm shocked.

Good on them though... personally, I'm rooting for the Giants today.  (The game is today, right?)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

JackWhite

Quote from: LunarSage on February 05, 2012, 08:44:48 AM
The Giants, not the Packers!!!!  I'm shocked.

Good on them though... personally, I'm rooting for the Giants today.  (The game is today, right?)

That's why I upped it.  :P

Trieste

Come onnnnnnn, stop giving away the damn ball!

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Trieste

Congrats to the Giants, Super Bowl 46 champs!

That was a good game. I hate it when the Super Bowl is a massacre. This one had possibilities right up to the end.

Iniquitous

Woot Woot! *does The Dance* My streak of picking the winning team against my Dad still stands.
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Frank Reshman

Being a packers fan, I have to say I had no interest whatsoever in the Super Bowl this year.  Still, fun game to watch.

Will

Heh, I don't really have any love for either team, so I couldn't get too amped for the game.  Plus I had to work.  But I am glad that it came down to the wire!  It really is a huge letdown to have a whole season lead up to one game, just to watch it be over by halftime.  Leaves a bad taste in your mouth that lingers until the next kickoff. ::)
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac