Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Branwen

You're too busy playing with them to let ME play with them.  I need more intimacy.

Please forward my mail.

Belle33

You are so innocent and delicate. I don't want to tarnish your purity with my impure thoughts.  Farewell, lovely one.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

RedRuby

Belle, I luv ya, but you're too nice to everyone! It makes me feel like I'm not special to you because you're always treating everyone else the same way. I need someone who treats me unique. I'm sorry, goodbye.

Mordred

There's two of you.. which makes this.. holy crap you have no idea how difficult. In fact.. *turns off mic.. ponders.. switches it back on* I must be out of my mind.
Ok.. I can't come up with a valid reason. And odds are I'll be back. A stereo of matching pulses? Are you kidding me? Vampires have written books on the subject. And yet here I am, ready to plunge into an abyss of insanity by breaking up with such a pair?
Yeah the ground do be calling. Ever see a dead creature jump far into the air then vanish into the ground with barely a splash?
Good bye.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Mordred,  This is Belle's twin, Elle.  The bad news is, Belle is dumping you for some insane reason.  The good news is, I'm taking her place in your bed... er.. coffin, and heart (wait - do you have a heart).  Eh - that's not deal breaker.  Call me ;)

Mordred

Ok, slipping something into the blood.. that was crafty! And as you know I admire such deviousness. Hell, that very word is my middle name. Yet I can't get over waking in the desert. Took me days to just be able to lay back in my box. I haven't had to hang in a closet for nearly five hundred years and I'm not about to start again now. Your shenanigans.. while cute and quite alluring.. just too much for this crazy dead one. But I will take your sister's number. I may be mad but I'm not stupid.
Later, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

olive

It's been a while since I broke up with anyone, and you look like a good target. Sorry be so shallow but I'm a love 'em and leave 'em kind of girl. I loved ya....but now I'm leaving ya.

Adammair

I believe in "do unto others before they do unto you", so I'm leaving you before you leave me.

Ramael

I believe that I live in the future, therefore I have already left you tomorrow. This is a note from inside the Tardis.

P.S Don't go outside on the 18th of July, and you might want to give that axe back to that viking before he remembers you seven hundred years ago.

That's right.

Adammair

(lmao!)

You're never around when I need you...in the here and now. You're always time-shifting back and forth. I never see you anymore. And I don't think I will ever see you anymore! Farewell, when you return from the future, or the past, or wherever you are.

Belle33

Adam - I think you know why I'm ending this, so there's no reason to make a scene.  I just ... well ... I hope you're satisfied now that you've ruined everything.  *storms off dramatically*

Eleanor

Belle, I'm sorry but your obsession fluffy yellow cushions is coming between us, literally and figuratively. I'll give you a week to take them out of my house...good bye *sobs*
Ons and Offs                                             Where there hell am I?UPDATED!
Plotness

Mordred

Eleanor.. you keep promising to not open the shades but each time I take a sneaky look.. there you are again, pulling those curtains over. Have you no heart? Ok, I know.. mine died long ago.. but still, I'm supposed to be the sadistic one.. not you!
So, I have left. I restocked the fridge and cancelled the remodelling of the basement. I suppose that's not necessary any longer.
Sadly, goodbye.
*See Pillory*

Nico

Dude, you're always so blue! We're done, blue doesn't match my hair.

Eleanor

Look... this chap you keep around the house on a leash is eating all the food and not contributing to the rent, I think you should take him and get out. Sorry Nicholas
Ons and Offs                                             Where there hell am I?UPDATED!
Plotness

abandoneddolly

You always seem to be reaching out fo r something more. Am I not good enough. Fine its  over.

Zaphod

Belle33

It's not me, it's you.  I'm not taking the blame this time - goodbye!

Lilitu

If it weren't for our parents feuding all the time! Woe is me!

Phoenixrisen

You're gorgeous. You're sweet, I've just gotten too used to man bits, and you don't have them. I need man bits in my lover. I thought I could live without, but it seems like no, no I can't. Best of luck, look me up if you change your mind about sharing.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Ramael

You need too many man bits!

I only have one! You always crave more and my kage bunshin no-jutsu doesn't do it for you anymore.

This is a shame, as I love the way the sun sets on your flamey hair. Alas, I'm sure you'll find plenty more man-bits on that pirate ship you're leaving on.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrbollocks.

Autumn52

Ramael you break my heart every time. *cries* I wish I was enough for you but I'm not. You need men, women, and other sorts of things I don't even know what they are called. I just can't live knowing that I am not enough. Goodbye forever handsome. *sniffles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Ramael

Xandi Xandi Xandi.

I've had enough of you underestimating yourself. You know as we walked down the street hand in hand the other day, Mugen from Samurai Champloo, Tyler Durden and the Baron from the Cat Returns all gawped at you and tried chatting you up?

No you didn't, because you keep putting yourself down and pining after me!

I'm cutting you loose, you demi-goddess.

Go get 'em, tiger.

P.S after you do, send me the pics plz.

Autumn52

See there you go again trying to pawn me off on your low class friends. If I wanted a baron I would have gotten with one. I wanted you. Only you. You keep trying to get rid of me. I will leave but only because you want me to. I miss you already. I will pin for you forever. But I will leave and set you free.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Ramael

I can't have a woman who pins for anyone.

It makes the situation far too prickly.

Maybe you will be happy pinning for other people.

But my feelings for you are still....sharp....as ever.