Rise and Fall of Gender (archive)

Started by Aiden, January 10, 2011, 01:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

ladyelizabeth

The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Aeval

-63   *starts a nice hot bath for ladyelizabeth scented with lavender oil*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

ladyelizabeth

aww thank you Aeval :)

of course, you're more than welcome

The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Captain M

No matter where you go - there you are

Ons and Offs

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Luther

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

TaintedAndDelish

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Autumn52

DiverseDesires

oh lord 69 available below Xandi

*fans herself*
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Autumn52

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

DiverseDesires

Frost

-69 perfect number

*searches around for some clothes*

Autumn52

DiverseDesires

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Autumn52