Puppet D

-Kisses Shambler back- Dramen has the win now... *glomps Dramen to steal win*
O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Dramen

Promises to give Puppet the win if she keeps that up  ;D...

Teases her by holding it out...

Samantha

-has a very delayed reaction that she was groped and that the win was stolen, so she goes into stealth mode and steals the win from Dramen's hand and hides in a closet-
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Mistress Maro

Teeheh. -follows Sam and slips ito the Closet and takes it then runs over to Puppets huggling her.- Mew. Maro Wins.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Puppet D

-Purrs and snuggles Maro- You can keep the win, Maro, for all your hard work. <3 *snuggles Dramen*
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Dramen

Forgets about the win... enjoys puppets snuggles

Mistress Maro

-snuggles up to Puppet and nuzzles Dramen.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Puppet D

*purrs and nuzzles both Maro and Dramen, hugging them tightly.*
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Lucinda

Hey can i have snuggles too? And the win :-)
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Puppet D

Win is shared but *snuggles Lucinda too*
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Lucinda

Mm Thankyou. Glad to see you aren't so flat any more. I like you better filled out ;-)
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Mistress Maro

Teeheh The Maro took care of of the Puppet being flat. -Grins all happy with herself.-

Chris Rock

Lucinda

*kisses Maro on the nose*

Mistress Maro

Mew. -rubs her nose some.- Teeheh.

Chris Rock

Samantha

-walks in and steals win-
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Puppet D

I like being not flat as well ^-^ thank you again Maro
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Mistress Maro

Welcome! -Moves over to Sam and takens the Win back before jumping in Puppet's arms and snuggling.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Dramen

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Dramen

Mistress Maro

Wins. -flicks her tall.- Mew.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-grabs Maro by her tail and snatches the win-

A & A