The Great Nekomimi Plague(Pathfinder!)

Started by NicciKotor, February 10, 2012, 11:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicciKotor

Time for another attempt at a pathfinder game with interesting players and scenarios. Not going to divulge the story right now, but from the title you can make all sorts of naughty assumptions of what I have planned. What I do want from this is your classical D&D game, with wandering into forests and ruins looking for artifacts and all of that jazz. Have not DMed one of these games since forever, as there is always chances for naughty in these, if fitted right.

So prepare for plenty of traveling and wandering into a mix bag of messed up locales.

-4 Players.(2 girls 2 boys)
-4d6 standard.
-Hit die are re-rolled in the case of a one or a two.
-Level 6
-18000 gp starting.
-Traits are a yes.
-Use the pathfinder srd.

Now go go go! A well rounded party of misfits and perverts will take priority over who gets their character in. So a combat/divine/arcane fun is what I am looking for.

And do remember, bribing the DM always works!
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Laughing Hyena

*Places cream in a bowl along with some catnip.* Working on character then.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on February 10, 2012, 11:27:02 PM
*Places cream in a bowl along with some catnip.* Working on character then.

2 minutes. A new record for you hyena.

kongming

Hmm, well, I guess I'll make a character and see if I 'make the cut' then. Is there a particular setting you're going for? That could influence deities available (for Clerics, Inquisitors or Paladins), as well as the naming conventions/common races/traditions of people in the area. Or is that not so much an issue, "just go with whatever, it's possible you're a stranger from a different land anyway"?
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

NicciKotor

Quote from: kongming on February 11, 2012, 12:32:24 AM
Hmm, well, I guess I'll make a character and see if I 'make the cut' then. Is there a particular setting you're going for? That could influence deities available (for Clerics, Inquisitors or Paladins), as well as the naming conventions/common races/traditions of people in the area. Or is that not so much an issue, "just go with whatever, it's possible you're a stranger from a different land anyway"?

Depends on what race you are going.

Kimera

I'm interested.

Core races from pathfinder, or do you allow more exotic (a la savage species)....

I'm considering a female witch or sorcerer (or oracle might be fun)

Callie Del Noire

kongming

Well, I have three character ideas (indeed, with sheets written up):

-Human Witch (White Haired Witch variant), seriously focusing on melee and grappling, and later on grabbing an improved familiar (Mephit) for entertainment and fun. Yes, wears her hair like Bayonetta :D

-Elf Witch, mostly using enchantments and acting rapidly.

-Human Inquisitor, with a lot of charm-type enchantments and intimidation effects, along with some close combat with a starknife.

Any one of these sound particularly appealing?
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Kimera

If we go for a couple of different styled witches, we could be a coven  ;D

Sethala

Hm, looks like the game is starting to fill up.  I might have to bribe Ahri with more shinies or a nice tattoo to get in... >.>

I'll probably roll up a fighter in a bit here, maybe try the "kittygirl with a giant axe" idea from the last game again, Nicci.

Callie Del Noire

I am toying around with a bow based Magus. :D A Foxy Bow-Based Magus. :D
Kei
Female Kitsune Magus (Myrmidarch) 6
NG Medium Humanoid
Init +4; Senses Low-Light Vision; Perception +12
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 19, touch 14, flat-footed 15. . (+5 armor, +4 Dex)
hp 42 (6d8+6)
Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +7
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 30 ft.
Melee Bite (Kitsune) +7 (1d4+4/20/x2) and
. . Masterwork Longsword +8 (1d8+3/19-20/x2) and
. . Unarmed Strike +7 (1d3+3/20/x2)
Ranged +1 Distance Longbow, Composite (Str +3) +11 (1d8+5/20/x3)
Special Attacks Arcane Accuracy +4, Spellstrike, Weapon Training: Bows
Spell-Like Abilities Dancing Lights (3/day)
Magus (Myrmidarch) Spells Known (CL 6, 7 melee touch, 8 ranged touch):
2 (3/day) Cat's Grace (DC 16), Frigid Touch, Pilfering Hand
1 (4/day) Magic Missile, Shield (DC 15), Chill Touch (DC 15), Longshot (DC 15)
0 (at will) Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation (DC 14)
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 16, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 14, Cha 14
Base Atk +4; CMB +7; CMD 21
Feats Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Weapon Focus: Longbow
Traits Suspicious, Valashmai Veteran: Perception
Skills Acrobatics +17, Climb +9, Craft (Armor) +8, Craft (Bows) +8, Craft (Weapons) +8, Knowledge (Arcana) +10, Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +10, Perception +12, Sense Motive +3, Spellcraft +13, Stealth +9, Use Magic Device +11
Languages Common, Elven, Senzar, Sylvan, Tengu, Tien
SQ Arcane Pool (+2) (7/day) (Su), Change Shape (Su), Kitsune Magic, Ranged Spellstrike (Su), Spell Combat (Ex)
Combat Gear +1 Distance Longbow, Composite (Str +3), +1 Mithral Chain Shirt, Arrow, Iron-Tipped Distance (20), Arrow, Raining (5), Arrow, Slow Burn (5), Arrow, Smoke (10), Arrow, Splintercloud (10), Arrow, Tangleshot (10), Arrow, Whistling (20), Arrows (20), Masterwork Longsword; Other Gear Boots of Elvenkind, Cloak of Elvenkind, Efficient Quiver (100 @ 16 lbs), Handy Haversack (empty)
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Arcane Accuracy +4 (Su) 1 Arcane Pool: +4 to attack rolls until the end of your turn.
Arcane Pool (+2) (7/day) (Su) Infuse own power into a held weapon, granting enhancement bonus or selected item powers.
Change Shape (Su) Assume a single human form.
Dancing Lights (3/day) (Sp) With Charisma 11+, cast Dancing Lights 3/day.
Kitsune Magic Kitsune add +1 to the DC of any saving throws against enchantment spells that they cast.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in low light, distinguishing color and detail.
Point Blank Shot +1 to attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at up to 30 feet.
Precise Shot You don't get -4 to hit when shooting or throwing into combat.
Ranged Spellstrike (Su) Spellstrike can be channeled through ranged attacks.
Rapid Shot You get an extra attack with ranged weapons. Each attack is at -2.
Spell Combat (Ex) Use a weapon with one hand at -2 and cast a spell with the other.
Spellstrike (Su) Deliver touch spells as part of a melee attack.
Valashmai Veteran: Perception +1 trait bonus on Survival in the jungle.
Weapon Training: Bows +1 (Ex) +1 Attack, Damage, CMB, CMD with Bows

Kimera

Cool character. What book is the kitsune from.

Also like the artwork...know the artist?

Callie Del Noire

Not sure where I found her.. it's been a while.

I'm looking through all the 'trick arrows' that Pathfinder has. :D

Kimera

trick arrows?

Anyway, wanna help me make this character. I was thinking of making a claw based fighter kitty girl.

I'm thinking of using this picture for the character

Callie Del Noire

Burning Arrows, Whistling Arrows, Flight Arrows, Raining Arrow (Holy water holding) and such. You get a lot of these from Elves of Glorians, Ultimate Combat and Adventurer's Armory

LOTS of trick arrows

Laughing Hyena

Back to the drawing board for me since fighter is effectively taken as well as cleric... I'll pick rogue.

Kimera

I know pathfinder has catfolk stats, but can't seem to find them...don't own the book they are in.

Maybe I could use an elf for the build?

Laughing Hyena

Kimera

Laughing Hyena

Any preference for race people? Im more then happy to give people a say on it.

Sethala

Hyena, I know you were a rogue for the last game I was with you, if you wanted to be a fighter I could make another class.  Got a few other ideas sitting around anyway.

Laughing Hyena

Well I was probably gonna be a fighter anyway. Nothing says I cannot be a different type of fighter  or a hybrid character.

Kimera

Oh...Didn't see you were going for fighter Sethala....guess I'll have to try something else

Laughing Hyena

Like i said nothing prevents people from going to make two fighters. :-) Don't let that stop you. I like the idea of two meat shields.