News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fantasy Game

Started by Rune, July 22, 2010, 04:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Ah I think I see. I think I'll see what happens. It's a game of chance. But ask me any questions you might have about my rping.

Rune

I posted it in the Non Consentual Exotic section. Only because I didn't want to impose any limits on what people may want out of the game. However, that does not mean that those limits need to be fully realized unless people want them to.

DKDBSD

Do you need any input from me?

schnookums

I might be interested in this as well, it sounds like it'd have a lot of potential

Xero

This definitely sounds like it could be a quite fun role play. I'm down for it.

Rune

Quote from: DKDBSD on July 29, 2010, 08:07:26 AM
Do you need any input from me?

Actually... yes.

If you could post the arrival of your spirit. Give us some insight into your personality by your thoughs. Relay what is happening from your point of view. Give us some insight into who you were before your soul was summoned.

As far as anyone else who wishes to join. We will play the various red robed wizards until it is our turn to be summoned. Feel free to help in the creation process of the heroes.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Rune on July 29, 2010, 02:22:57 PM
Actually... yes.

If you could post the arrival of your spirit. Give us some insight into your personality by your thoughs. Relay what is happening from your point of view. Give us some insight into who you were before your soul was summoned.

As far as anyone else who wishes to join. We will play the various red robed wizards until it is our turn to be summoned. Feel free to help in the creation process of the heroes.

I shall do so in a few moments.

DKDBSD

I hope that helps. ^_^ It's quite difficult to post from nothing.

Rune

It is a start. Do you have any preferences as to the character. Class? Race? etc.

I am thinking that it might be easier to have your own spirit help in the molding process to help along the creation.

If anyone else wants to jump in as one of the other red wizards before we create more characters, now would be the time to do it.

Note that the red wizards will not be our long term player characters.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Rune on August 01, 2010, 01:37:00 PM
It is a start. Do you have any preferences as to the character. Class? Race? etc.

I am thinking that it might be easier to have your own spirit help in the molding process to help along the creation.

If anyone else wants to jump in as one of the other red wizards before we create more characters, now would be the time to do it.

Note that the red wizards will not be our long term player characters.

Well I was hoping for an assassin but still it's up to you guys.

Rune

It seems that none of the other players who expressed an interest have enough motivation to join in. Lets make this simpler. I will post six character concepts. They will be the recipeints for souls from out own modern world. That way we can each simply select a character and then move on to the adventure without having to spend time on the character creation.

The 6 characters are:

Centaur - Soldier - Male
Nymph - Nature Mage - Female (Rune)
Human - Knight - Male
Dark Elf - Assassin - Female (DKDBDS)
Ka'Taan (Lion Man) - Hunter - Male
Human - Barbarian - Female

DKDBSD

Cool. You know I'm going to heavily draw on Assasins Creed 2 for the Dark Elves. Also DKDBSD dude.

This image is a base of my girl I don't know any dark elf names. http://c2.api.ning.com/files/uTe6u2oo9t8VHdwzUCsOgT9tZMgbyNLtAU6vwAPLBaXFFBr9s5ko39K2LWKgFeNTV8HQaOq18JTb-nMbBiD4FrFgXQpmjyIb/DarkElfSpear.jpg

Rune

Very nice, now we just have to get a couple more players.

schnookums

Sorry, I wasn't sure if there had been room for myself in this or no. I didn't want to just jump into the thread as a wizardy sort forming the soul.

Rune

Well.. if you would like to play, which character would you prefer?

DKDBSD

Yes I'd really like to get to work. When they appear will they be naked or clothed? I figure naked is the best bet.

schnookums

Hrm...still thinking...er....not sure I care for any of those choices *looks embarrassed* Can I gender swap one of the ideas? Switch the centaur to female?

Rune

I was really hoping for a well endowed stud of a centaur...

I would like to have some males in the game instead of just female characters.

schnookums

Ah, well. *shrug* I don't generally play males. Good luck with this.

DKDBSD

Miles Trent

I have to say. This is a pretty interesting roleplay. Quite a challenging one too. I wouldn't mind joining. Certainly wouldn't pass up the opportunity for character generation too, if anyone doesn't mind.

The lion man idea appealed to me, but I hope people didn't mind a few changes. If not, a viable character slot to hang in the air.

QuoteHash'mal (Tiger man - White variety) - Monk - Male

The esoteric Hash'mal clans come from the far east, the large, muscular bodied tiger men who were considered to be as difficult to handle as the barbarians. Their coats tell from which area each individual is from. Yellow beneath black are native to the hostile jungles in the south, and the white beneath black call the northern mountains and ice fields home. Although few consider them civilized due to their strange ways, customs and rituals, the Hash'mal are far from being a scattered race, unified under great kingdoms and systems, ruled by elder patriarchies, monarchies and even empires. The tiger men's trademark personalities are their strength, bravery and intimidating ferocity. Their females are known to be more subtle, secretive and discrete. All Hash'mal are known to be great fighters, skilled in a variety of martial weapons, only utilizing magic to augment their abilities rather than in combat. They do not take kindly to strangers, considered distrusting to many other than those of their kind, and very few travel the world in search for fame and fortune. Most who leave home are traditionally bound to a personal mission, of which they may only return once they have benefitted from the wisdom of their quest.

Our hero is a white tiger man of the Angbook Mountains in the far east*. He was trained to be a monk, a fast, precise and hard hitting hand to hand combatant, ever since he was a cub by the priests of a certain secret cult. His training has hardened his body and quickened his reflexes, as deadly as any weapon could be, and constant mental preparation and testing has steeled his mind to resist psychic attacks and/or domination. However, even if he was raised to be a monk, that did not mean he has no vices, coming a little unconventional and unorthodox than traditional with his ways.

Here's some brief detail on my character's soul. I'll come up with more as I go along:

QuoteA cool headed, good hearted, normally shy and timid kind of man. He spent much of his time with the few friends he has rather than out in the open society. Usually the targets of bullies in his early life and later on his more dominant peers. His previous occupation shut him off from much other social contact, except from the world of martial arts, both western and eastern, which he was keen and willing to pick up. It almost became a bit of an obsession to horde and practice with a large collection of swords, knives and staffs he stashed together over a long period of time. When he still lived, he craved for the strength he needed to return to the light, having passed on with many regrets of not being able to live his life to the fullest and of not being of more use to the world at large.

*I'm trying to make it as least Japanese as possible and more Chinese/Siamese here. Mountains equivalent to Tibet. Jungles equivalent to south east asian rainforests. I have yet to decide on a specific martial art but I'll leave it open to a customizable move set.

Just a note. I wont be able to start posting for at least a day or two. I'll try my best to get back by wednesday. I also do understand that the whole neko thing is coming into mind when one reads the stuff up above but my intention was to create a character template that is inspired from the main villain in Kung Fu Panda, Tai Lung. The tiger men I have in my head are far from 'cutesy'.  :-)

EDIT: A personal preference. If my character's soul ends up as a non-human hero, I will be abstaining from the hankey pankey and will just be roleplaying as normal. Sorry.
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

DKDBSD

Quote from: Miles Trent on August 09, 2010, 03:34:31 PM
I have to say. This is a pretty interesting roleplay. Quite a challenging one too. I wouldn't mind joining. Certainly wouldn't pass up the opportunity for character generation too, if anyone doesn't mind.

The lion man idea appealed to me, but I hope people dint mind a few changes. If not, a viable character slot to hang in the air.

Our hero is a white tiger man of the Angbook Mountains in the far east*. He was trained to be a monk, a fast, precise and hard hitting hand to hand combatant, ever since he was a cub by the priests of a certain secret cult. His training has hardened his body and quickened his reflexes, as deadly as any weapon could be, and constant mental preparation and testing has steeled his mind to resist psychic attacks and/or domination. However, even if he was raised to be a monk, that did not mean he has no vices, coming a little unconventional and unorthodox than traditional with his ways.

Here's some brief detail on my character's soul. I'll come up with more as I go along:

*I'm trying to make it as least Japanese as possible and more Chinese/Siamese here. Mountains equivalent to Tibet. Jungles equivalent to south east asian rainforests. I have yet to decide on a specific martial art but I'll leave it open to a customizable move set.

Just a note. I wont be able to start posting for at least a day or two. I'll try my best to get back by wednesday. I also do understand that the whole neko thing is coming into mind when one reads the stuff up above but my intention was to create a character template that is inspired from the main villain in Kung Fu Panda, Tai Lung. The tiger men I have in my head are far from 'cutesy'.  :-)

That sounds cool honestly it made me think more of the Kajit in the Elder Scroll then the cat girls and boys.

Miles Trent

Come to think of it, you're right. I almost forgot about them.

Woots much! Extra reference!  :D
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

DKDBSD

Quote from: Miles Trent on August 09, 2010, 03:52:35 PM
Come to think of it, you're right. I almost forgot about them.

Woots much! Extra reference!  :D

Thats cool.

Rune

I like it! This will give us at least three players, I will post in the main game thread, and you can post your arrival as well.