what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylk

oversized blue t-shirt with fairy print on it. grey yoga pants, berkie sandals.  Just woke up.  was long icky weekend
Never underestimate the power of a single look.
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads

RP7466

white boxer briefs, khaki colored cargo pants, dark green polo shirt, brown shoes, brown belt, and some 2 day stubble on my face. 
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Acid Lips

pair of my hubby boxers as pants and a long shirt house cleaning today

Beguile's Mistress

I've been busy from the moment I got here and every time I came into this thread to post something dragged me away.  So here it is:

A navy blue business suit with a pencil skirt and fitted jacket, a gold silk scarf tucked into the neckline, sheer beige stockings and navy blue heels.

TheLegionary

How high are the navy blue heels? This almost reminded me of The Devil Wears Prada...*giggles*

WyldRanger

Ooh, A different color scheme. I like it!  :D

As for myself, since I'm down at the college now and I'm getting ready for class I thought I'd look a bad bit more professional. Black slacks, blue collared shirt, black socks and black shoes. Not quite the "man in black" but close :P

Beguile's Mistress

I needed some height today so they're 4-inch heels with pointy toes.  They aren't a big name but they have some style to them. :D

WyldRanger

Somehow I always imagined the Beguile's didn't need the height...  :P

TheLegionary

*wonders how lucky the Beguile's client to be intimidated is and wonders who tall she is bare feet*

Beguile's Mistress

I'm 5'3".  It's not usually an issue but with the meeting I have today I wanted it!

TheLegionary

Did you make your points prevail?

WyldRanger

I'm sure the heels make her intimidating in any meeting ;)

Beguile's Mistress

*grins*  You guys are such a boost to my ego! :-)

I got my point across and we got a new client.

TheLegionary

Great! Congratulations! You deserve it! And imagine that some days ago you were about to loose three clients! Then, we had the sequence of wonderful outfits!

However, I would never want to meet you in really life! I would stand no chance against your skills and charms!

ArtemisHighmore

Jeans in a long sleeve t shirt.

Keaira

Does a huge fuzzy leopard print blanket draped over my body count as me wearing it? If so that's it.. If not well then.. How about the cat I'm using as socks? No? Hmm.. I give, I'm wearing nothing.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

TheLegionary

Acid Lips

RP7466

White boxer briefs, heading to bed in a few,

Wish I coulda stayed awake long enough to here what beguile has in store for us tonight  :'(
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Sorry I'm late.  I have a new sleep shirt, peasant style with a drawstring neckline that 's more comfortable left untied.

WyldRanger

Comfort is what it's all about after all, Beguile....

which is why I'm wearing pretty much what I wore last evening, except for slippers instead of shoes as I'm about the homestead doing chores today.

TheLegionary

Xana,

You are right when you say Beguile's is all elegance: even when she goes to bed, she is elegantly dressed!

Well, today I look like an Englishman: lots of stripes! A navy blue suit with tiny white stripes, white shirt with white vertical stripes in relief, a silk tie with diagonal stripes in white and blue. Apart from that, I am wearing silver cufflinks, white briefs, black socks, belt and shoes.

RP7466

blue jeans, a solid red t-shirt, brown belt, brown shoes, and a brown fleece. 

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

I've donned a dark red boatneck dress with 3/4-length sleeves and gathers at the sides of the skirt to let it flow and swirl a little.  There's a narrow bank of black around the neck as well.   Sheer charcoal gray stockings and black suede pumps complete the outfit. ;D

TheLovelyMaid

An old college t-shirt, navy panties.