The superheroine

Started by Lawshenk, August 25, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

" yes older male human" she carried him along the corridor following signs for the ER which she could not read before, nore did she know how she could speak the human language but some how she could"

Lady Jenn

After they had placed him in a cubicle one of the nurses came to her. "We want to keep an eye on him for a couple of hours, but it appears to be nothing more than a severe reaction to a viral infection, one he will recover from."

Lawshenk

" thank you human female" she smiled " if I am not required I shall be leaving " she smiled and turned to leave then returned to the boy " young male human, please recover "

Lady Jenn

"You're gonna need to explain that turn of phrase," he said, groaning as he turned to face her. "There's pretty obviously a lot of things you're not telling me."

Lawshenk

" young male human , I you shall understand more but you need to recover first " she smiled and left disappearing into the night

Lady Jenn

"You can't just leave me here," he called out. "You're the only person I know who's aware I'm actually here."

Lawshenk

An hour or so later Tom turns up " I erm I found your note, but I am not really sure how you got here, any ways how are you feeling ?"

Lady Jenn

"Dizzy," he replied, trying to love but only managing a cough "Also feeling like I put my hand in an oven by mistake."

Lawshenk

" how did you get here ?" He asked looking at his tentmate*

Lady Jenn

"I...I don't know," he replied. "Pretty much everything since I fell asleep has been a mixture of a blur and a fever dream."

Lawshenk

" right but you knew to leave me a note?" He sounded a little apprehensive

Lady Jenn

"Someone else must have," he replied. "I was drifting in and out of consciousness, I'm not sure a note by me would've made sense even if I could've concentrated enough to write it."

Lawshenk

He scratched his head “ erm who and how did you get here, any way I am here to help you when you can leave”

Lady Jenn

"I have a memory of something," he replied. "But I hope I was just suffering from a fever cos what happened makes no damn sense now my head is clearer."

Lawshenk

“Well I’m here till you are ready to go home or where ever, hay do you know what happened to my tent? Just I can’t remember it at all” he looked at him

Lady Jenn

"I...that's weird, I remember you coming in and saying the tent was ruined," he replied after a moment. "It feels like I'm missing whole chunks of last night from my memory."

Lawshenk

“ you and me both “ he smiled “ so will you be much longer?”

Lady Jenn

"It shouldn't be much longer," he replied. "I think this is more for monitoring than cos they think I'm in immediate danger."

Lawshenk

He looked at him and then at the pretty nurse " yeah I can see why they are worried about you dangourous place this " he winked at the nurse

Lady Jenn

"I think it's more to do with me almost collapsing outside the hospital," he said, sighing. "I don't really do the whole ill thing, not this badly anyway."

Lawshenk

He smiled " so you remember that but not how you got here ?"

Lady Jenn

"It's more that's about the only bit of my memory that's both clear and makes complete sense," he replied, laughing.

Lawshenk

" you can talk about the rest you know"

Lady Jenn

"All I know was there apparently was a winged woman involved in whatever happened," he replied. "But who she was and what she was doing there, your guess is as good as mine."

Lawshenk

" did you smoke something last night ?"