Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GarthMarenghi

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

ladyelizabeth

Quote from: LordHarketh193 on September 22, 2013, 07:53:48 AM
I always get told that usually after I say this...

Women are like fine wine, when they are young they are sweet and have a mix of flavors but as they grow older and mature they become sweeter and divine without reason. Women are like roses they come in all shapes and sizes and all colours but what matters is all their imperfections that make them unique and even more beautiful every day. Women are like chocolate even though it's hard to just have one you always have a favorite you adore too much to pass up on the opportunity to be her's for life. Women are like the season spring and summer where as us men are more autumn and winter, they bring us love life and happiness and we give everything we can to them.

*swoons distracted*

OH wait... 266
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

GarthMarenghi

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

LordHarketh193

Quote from: ladyelizabeth on September 22, 2013, 09:38:02 AM
*swoons distracted*

OH wait... 266

*dips and gives rose*
You my dear are a angel far more beautiful than a rose, far more divine than fine wine.

Trouble1

O/O

Blythe

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

GarthMarenghi

ladyelizabeth

Quote from: LordHarketh193 on September 22, 2013, 09:49:27 AM
*dips and gives rose*
You my dear are a angel far more beautiful than a rose, far more divine than fine wine.

*takes rose and smiles*
You sir, are quite sweet... and quite a sweet talker! 

Nexus1199

GarthMarenghi

DominantPoet

ladyelizabeth

GlompNinja

ladyelizabeth

GarthMarenghi

LordHarketh193

Quote from: ladyelizabeth on September 22, 2013, 10:12:53 AM
*takes rose and smiles*
You sir, are quite sweet... and quite a sweet talker! 

*kisses hand*
So i've been told, but i'm not nearly as sweet as you

Trouble1

O/O

Seress