Pirates of the Furribbean (Full)

Started by Chrystal, October 15, 2012, 01:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

A good friend of mine frequently shows me pictures she thinks I'll like. This one made me almost need a new pair of panties.

A group of five anthro pirates, on a nice little pirate sloop.

Obviously this is a limited membership game. We have:

Captain (Cat) - Chrystal as Joan "Whiskey" O'Tail
First Mate (Bunny) - Haibane as Flopsy van der Neukenar
Crew-woman (Dog) - Brittleby as Magurite Rouge Duexperes
Crew-woman (Lynx) -
Crew Woman (Fox) -  apygoos as Janelle Tsunar

Character Sheet:

[b]Player:[/b] Your login ID

[float=right][img height=300 padding=10]Place image hyperlink in here[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] Name of the character
[b]Age:[/b] How old (Must be over 16)
[b]Species:[/b] Furries only please, no scalies or featheries. And no humans
[b]Gender:[/b] M or F only please, no herms or futa
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight, gay or bi.

[b]Height:[/b] In feet & Inches
[b]Weight:[/b] in Lbs
[b]Eye colour:[/b]  If unclear from the picture
[b]Fur/hair colour:[/b] If unclear from the picture

[b]Profession:[/b] What do they do for a living
[b]Specific skills:[/b] Such as marksmanship, needlework, cooking, rope craft, gardening, etc, that help them do their job

[b]Likes:[/b] A few things they enjoy
[b]Dislikes:[/b] A few things they don't enjoy

[b]Personality:[/b] What are they like, how will they react to other people and to situations etc.

[b]History:[/b] A brief summary of how they got to be where they are today.

Unedited it will give this:

Player: Your login ID

Name: Name of the character
Species: Furries only please, no scalies or featheries. And no humans
Sexuality: Straight, gay or bi.

Height: In feet & Inches
Weight: in Lbs
Eye colour:  If unclear from the picture
Fur/hair colour: If unclear from the picture

Profession: What do they do for a living
Specific skills: Such as marksmanship, needlework, cooking, rope craft, gardening, etc, that help them do their job

Dislikes: A few things they don't enjoy

Personality: What are they like, how will they react to other people and to situations etc.

History: A brief summary of how they got to be where they are today.

And a worked example...

Player: Chrystal

Name: Joan "Whiskey" O'Tail
Species: Feline (House cat)
Sexuality: Lesbian (but see likes).

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 142
Eye colour:  Blue
Fur/hair colour: Black& White Tux fur. Hair died blue & white

Profession: Pirate Captain
Specific skills: Ruthlessness, navigation, marksmanship, swordsmanship, leadership.

Likes: Girls, rum, violence, sex, freedom, torturing men until they beg to die, torturing women until they start to enjoy it.
Dislikes: Men, authority, going hungry, people disobeying her orders.

Personality: Whiskey is a totally ruthless sadistic bitch of a cat. She loves inflicting pain and has no problem putting a bullet in someone - or running them through with her cutlass, for the slightest provocation. Possibly one reason why she has such a small crew! She enjoys the freedom of the open seas and would rather die than be imprisoned or confined to land. She enforces her leadership through pain as well as through sexually dominating the rest of her crew.

History: Whiskey ran away from an abusive father and a drunken mother when she was barely more than a kitten. She disguised herself as a boy and worked passage to the new world on a cargo sloop. On reaching port, she found she liked the life so much that she stayed. The sloop was attacked and taken by pirates, and Whiskey was given a choice, join the pirates or die. She chose to join them. However as a test, she was forced to murder one of the other crew members.

She found this surprisingly easy, and was quickly accepted into the crew. However her next rite of passage threatened to expose her when she was told to rape a captive girl. Fortunately she was prepared and had a carved wooden "member" concealed on her, which she used. It was about this time that she discovered a liking for sex with women.

However it wasn't long before the captain of the pirate ship, a rat named Bubonic Jake found her out, when she was easing the bindings over her developing breasts. He dragged her to his cabin and tried to rape her, but she killed him instead. She then set about purging the crew, discovering in the process a number of other women disguised as men. Since then she has run an all-female pirate crew.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

One month...

Seriously, I cannot believe there has been absolutely no interest in this idea?

You want a plot? Okay well how's this: Pirate ship cruising the seven seas, raids a merchant vessel, takes the valuables on board, kidnaps the passengers, and sinks the ship. The passengers happen to include one really sexy female furry (species TBC) who is the daughter of the governor of a nearby Island. She says that her father will pay a huge ransom to free her...

Additional characters:

Governor's daughter (Mouse) Clara Ward, played by Joslyn
Her slave (Fox) Mika Johnson, played by Mora
other prisoners for the pirate crew to play with.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

apygoos

I could play the fox...sounds like tons of fun.
sucks that there wasn't any more interest so far in this, i saw it a few weeks ago and was looking forward to possibly reading it,,but if I can be in it that's fun too

NicciKotor

I can play the pinked haired bunny easily.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Joslyn

I'd be willing to play the governor's daughter. She'd be a bookish and cowardly mouse girl who has lived a very sheltered existence. Perfect for a lusty pirate wench to take advantage of.  >:)

Funguy81

if you don't have any objections to me joining, I can pick up the Lynx pirate. :grins:

Brittlby

Well. I'll take what I can get then and pick up the dog girl. Do we have a sheet?
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

yesiroleplay

apygoos

Chrystal

WOOT!

I'll get a sheet up this weekend, along with individual cropped images for each of the characters. Jos, you'll have to find your own mouse.

If folks want to, a second character could be available to all, as a prisoner to be played with... Unlimited submissive characters, it's the d's that we have a restriction on.

Mora

Quote from: Chrystal on November 16, 2012, 02:00:27 PM
WOOT!

I'll get a sheet up this weekend, along with individual cropped images for each of the characters. Jos, you'll have to find your own mouse.

If folks want to, a second character could be available to all, as a prisoner to be played with... Unlimited submissive characters, it's the d's that we have a restriction on.
This seems interesting... Any characters left? <3 If so, may I join?

Chrystal

Only subs, I'm afraid. Basically prisoners taken from the captured vessel, as play things.

Joslyn

Chrystal, I thought I would help with the world-building a little by coming up with some ideas for the island my character is from. Feel free to use this if you like it.  :-)

New Essex

The island of New Essex lies off the coast of New England. Most of the island is devoted to farming and fishing, and the largest settlement is Jamestown—this is where all the island’s commerce with the outside world takes place.

New Essex was colonized by the Munsterites, a puritanical religious group which is a schism from the Church of England. This highly repressive faith broke from the Church over its radical doctrine that only rodent species are God’s chosen people, and also the belief of its founder that Communion wafers must be made of munster cheese.

On the island of New Essex only males of rodent species may own land or vote in town hall meetings, and most non-rodents allowed permanent residence arrive as indentured servants. Sex is only legal within marriage for purposes of procreation and alcohol is banned. The laws of New Essex are very draconian—very minor offenses are punished by being locked in the stocks for long periods of time, and anything serious leads to a hanging. Despite all this, Jamestown itself has a hidden, seedy underbelly for those who know where to look. Hypocrisy abounds—often the same men who spend their nights involved in drunken debauchery yell of fire and brimstone in the churches by day. In practice, all the strict laws really only apply to women and the poor.

The Governor of New Essex, Charles Ward, is extremely determined to rid the surrounding waters of piracy. In the past he has been known to call upon the navy, arm merchant vessels, or even hire assassins.

Oh also I found a picture I really liked and put it on the wiki. It's not a perfect fit due to modern touches (and also that at least initially my character will be very sexually repressed) but I see this as how she looks otherwise:

Funguy81

NicciKotor

I'll make the bio for my pink haired bunnygirl once an OOC or IC thread kicks up.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Mora

Quote from: Chrystal on November 16, 2012, 04:32:23 PM
Only subs, I'm afraid. Basically prisoners taken from the captured vessel, as play things.
But that's fine for me to play right? <3 I'll take anything. This is a GREAT idea for a rp. <3

Diingo

Wow, if I had seen this one I would've showed my interest instantly. But, as you stated in the first post, Chrystal, is this open only for ladies/pink lieges?

Chrystal

Hi Diingo.

It was originally

QuoteOh and... Sorry, guys, but unless I get no female interest, I'm limiting this to ladies and lieges with a pink gender symbol only.

However, I'm sure you can see from the cast list above, following my "bump"... I got no interest whatever. So that automatically opened the game to anyone.

I would still prefer female players for the pirates, but it's a bit late for that.

All the remaining characters are basically captives, slaves, victims, playthings. They can be passengers and/or crew of the captured merchant ship.

Now, I'm quite sure that not every female pirate on board the ship is exclusively into girls. I'm sure that a couple of nice meaty boy prisoners would go down a treat too! I know for a fact that I would love to have a boy prisoner to torment...!

Diingo

Quote from: Chrystal on November 17, 2012, 01:43:43 PM
I know for a fact that I would love to have a boy prisoner to torment...!

Well, who am I to let a lady down in such a way? :P I wouldn't mind playing a captive by no means, male in this case (as I am more comfortable playing male, duh!) But yeah, I am very interested in this :)

Chrystal

Quote from: Mora on November 16, 2012, 11:23:22 PM
But that's fine for me to play right? <3 I'll take anything. This is a GREAT idea for a rp. <3

Sorry I didn't reply specifically to this earlier. Mora.

Yes, it's fine. As I explained to Diingo, in my post above.

Quote from: Diingo on November 17, 2012, 02:57:45 PM
Well, who am I to let a lady down in such a way? :P I wouldn't mind playing a captive by no means, male in this case (as I am more comfortable playing male, duh!) But yeah, I am very interested in this :)

You may well regret that....

In all RPs I've ever done where I was D and the S was male, the poor boy has ended up dropping out just as things were getting ... heh .. interesting!!!! *Giggles*

Anyway, let me get that character sheet up...

apygoos

:o
interesting you say?...i want to know..
/is a total switch

Chrystal

Okay, first off, here are links to the individual character pics:

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/0/05/Bunny_pirate.jpg   -
https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/e/e6/Cat_Pirate.jpg       - Me
https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/2/27/Dog_pirate.jpg      - Brittlby
https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/6/6a/Fox_pirate.jpg       - apygoos
https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/4/42/Lynx_pirate.jpg     -

Anyone else needs to find their own character image.

Quote from: apygoos on November 17, 2012, 04:32:52 PM
:o
interesting you say?...i want to know..
/is a total switch

*Is a total switch too*

Mmhmm.... Well, you're playing that sexy fox. I can't see the skipper keeping her paws off for very long!

Diingo

I found my picture I believe. Can't wait to see this get started! :D

Mora

Quote from: Chrystal on November 17, 2012, 04:10:41 PM
Sorry I didn't reply specifically to this earlier. Mora.

Yes, it's fine. As I explained to Diingo, in my post above.

You may well regret that....

In all RPs I've ever done where I was D and the S was male, the poor boy has ended up dropping out just as things were getting ... heh .. interesting!!!! *Giggles*

Anyway, let me get that character sheet up...
Thank you... Last question: How are we on prisoners...? Should I make a female or male?

Belisuavious

I've never played a Sub before, but I'd be interested in giving it a go. Probably be a bit more resistant for a longer period of time but it would just add to the fun, right?

A male sailor captured from a merchant ship. He would probably be a wolf of some kind or maybe a coyote since they are smaller.