News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Long-Distance Dating (Kaiser Maverick and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, June 12, 2010, 08:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Alexis is 21 years old and has been dating her current boyfriend for the past 2 years. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She loves her boyfriend. He just moved out of town for his job. He invited her along but she has another year until she graduates so she couldn't go. She is in her room at school doing homework. She is depressed not having seen him in about 2 weeks. She has her away message up "Missing you more than you know"

Kaiser Maverick

Archer is a 22 year old male.He a short black hair with emerald green eyes.His work constantly involves him to be away from his Alexis.Her beauty and kindness is what keeps him going in his job at the CIA.After entering his room after a hard days work he notices a messege on his Iphone.He docks it to his laptop and goes through his email“Holy crap" he thought as he forgot to email her in her a few weeks.He looked over to a manila envelope containing information on his next mission but he figured it could wait.He signs on and immediately scrolls to her message.He felt guilty about not replying in a while.

Alexis

“Im very sorry about not emailing you in the past few weeks but my job has been very demanding of me.I hope your school work is going well.I know you'll graduate with top honors soon.Then we can be together with no interruptions.I have a small period to review some files for the agency so I have more free time.Send a message my way if you get the chance.I love you<3."
                                                                                                                                                              Archer

And with the he sends his message.

AAA111

She hit her computer go off alerting her that she got a new e-mail so she opens up the e-mail and reads the e-mail that he sent to her. She loved getting a new message from him. It let her know that he was okay. She clicks reply as she begins to type her email to him

Hey babe,

Thanks for emailing me back after like forever. I'm glad to see that you are okay. I worry about you and hope that you are okay every day. School is going okay just lots of work. I can't wait til I'm done so I can see you again. I really really miss you. Take care of yourself please.  I love you too <3.

Lexie

Kaiser Maverick

He recieved her message and smiled.She seem ok and he was lad.He was sure his new job took a toll on her mentally and physically.He sent a message out quickly.

Heya

Im ok.Ive had my close calls but Im making sure I can see you again.And dont worry cause I'll come down your way in a few days.A side trip for work but I set it for you.I love you so much.

AAA111

She smiled in absolute excitement after reading the message telling him that he would be seeing her in a few days. She replies back

Hey,

I hate hearing that you have close calls but you already know how I feel about your job so I won't say anything more about it. But I will tell you that I am glad that you are okay and I am glad that you will be my way soon. I can't wait to see you. God it has been so long and so many of my friends here want to meet this handsome guy that I talk about daily. Anyway I LOVE YOU

Lexie

She goes back to her program and begins to write a paper for school. Trying not to think about him in bad ways. She is ecstatic.

Kaiser Maverick

Sorry

I try not to worry you about my issues.And Im hoping Im no putting to much stress on you.I can try and transfer to a desk job in the fall.And they wanna meet me huh?Haha sounds like fun.

AAA111

It is fine honey. I know you do this job because it pays good. The days get hard thinking about you and there are days where I break down and cry. Sometimes it can be extremely stressful but knowing i'll see you soon makes it all worth it. Yes they want to meet you. My roommate and her boyfriend want to do a double date. I told them sure but I guess we will see. Love you

Lexie

Kaiser Maverick

Lexie

Im sorry my job makes you worry.But theres news of a branch in your district.If all goes well,I'll be closer to you.And sure a double date will be perfect.<3

AAA111

I understand. I shouldn't put a burden on you like this. I can' t wait to see you. LOVE YOU <3

Lexie

Kaiser Maverick

Lexie

Hey do you Have the webcam installed in your laptop?

AAA111

Archer,

I have in sitting in the box on my bed. You mean the one that you were supposed to install for me before you left?

Kaiser Maverick

Archer grins sheepishy at the though.He was usually organized for everything but this time he foregot.He attached a quick and easy way to install the camera.

Lexie

Ok babe here's a quick way to install it.Let me know when its set up.

AAA111

Babe you know how much I suck at following directions. It is just horrible. You know me too well right? :-) LOVE YOU!

Lexie

Kaiser Maverick

Archer smiled and laughed a bit at her message.He knew all to well from her time in the kitchen baking cakes.It never ended well.

Lexie

Well try this method for me.Please?<3

AAA111

"You want my computer to blow up and then we will both be screwed?"

Kaiser Maverick

“Point taken lol.Oh well next time we meet it'll be nice.I just wanted to see you again<3

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

I'm just kidding. It is fine. I just tried to set up the camera and some kind of wire came popping out as soon as I tried to put in that thingy under the thingy"

Lexie

She laughed to herself as she typed that.

Kaiser Maverick

Archer smilef.She wasnt good with technical stuff.

Lexie

“Hehe alright I see your point.I can fix it later"

AAA111

"Sounds good babe"

She signs off of her computer and decides that it is bedtime. She sets her away "MY BOYFRIEND is coming to visit me in a few daysssss :-) goodnight"

AAA111

She gets up the next morning and is smiling grinning widely so she decides to sent him an e-mail

GOOD MORNING,

I hope you slept well because I slept marvelous..well almost marvelous. Was just missing one really important thing. I just wanted to send you an early message this morning. The double date is being planned for whenever you get your cute sexy self home to see me. I really can not wait to see you. You know you really are amazing and I'm head over heels in love with you? I'm so lucky to have a great guy like you. I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget about me over there in CIA land. I love you <3.

Lexie

Kaiser Maverick

Archer woke up the next morning drowsy.He hopped in the shower for a long and relaxing soak.(For the ladies;))He walked out in a pair of black jeans and a white towel draped over his head.As he dried his hair with one hand he typed with the other.He signed on and started typing.

Lexie

Lol no I didnt forget you in CIA land haha.But im getting set to leave for my flight.Im glad to hear everything is going well on you end.I'll see you soon and I'll text you a soon as possible.<3

Archer.

And with that he sent the message and began to pack.

AAA111

As she read the message from Archer she smiled. Getting excited to see him again. She begins to type a reply back to him

Babe,
PLEASE take of yourself and get here in once piece. That is all that I ask of you. Just remember that I love you. See you soon love of my life <3

Lexie.

She goes into the bathroom to take a shower and comes out in jeans and a white tank top. She sets her away "classes til 4..then work til 12..but BOYFRIEND soonnnn..text" She grabs her books and heads off to her classes for the day.

Kaiser Maverick

Archer smiled as he read her email.He decided he wouldnt bother her while she's in school.He does a final weep of the room(as protocol dictates he should)And heads out the door.He drives a 2010 Camero down the road to the airport.He takes his duffel bag and luggage out.On the tags are a special CIA seal which means no matter wht the content it must go through.This comes in handy for him getting though scanners and check out.He finally boards the plane and sits in first class.A attendent asks him if he needs anything but at the moment he said no.He logs onto his email from his Iphone and waits for Lexie to text him back.