What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Elvi

*Rolls eyes*
Ok I missed the 'e' *sigh*  Bitte bitte gib mir Gift

Most favourite track is (though it's a tough choice) Mein Teil *shudders*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Lirliel

You like a song that's titled in english, "Cock?, Penis? Male reproductive organ?" :P

well.. that's your liking, mine is Sönne ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Siegfried

I like Ich Will.  I pulled the translated lyrics from the net a while back.  It sums up the bands playfulness.

Elvi

Translated it is "My thing"

It's a song about that guy from the Black forest that advertised for a man who wanted to be eaten. Strangely enough he found one and after they had eaten this guys external organs between them, he butchered and ate the rest of him.......

Stein um Stein  is also very strange, the story of a man who builds a house around his lover and walls her in so that she can always be there for him......

I'm listening to Velvet underground Venus in Furs now.......*grins*

Lirliel

True.. true ;)

You win ;)

Now listening to Lacuna Coil - Daylight Dancer

Siegfried

Good song

But I like Stars by Lacuna Coil better, which is what I'm playing right now. :)

Lirliel

Well.. my favorite is Swamped actually ;)

But right now, Remedy - Seether

Elvi

*Looks lost now*

I'm sulking and listening to "Hurt" the Johnny Cash version.
It makes me cry........*sniff*

Instinct

Oh! And I forgot the obligatory:

"What you are listening to is musicians, performing psychedelic music while under the inflience of a mind-altering substance known as..."
Burn - Like a moth to the flame
We'll burn - As the fire calls us by name...

Elvi

What are you insinuating?
That musicians take drugs and stuff?

Next you will be telling us that the myth that spawned the phrase "Sex, drugs and rock and Roll" is really true!

(Sighs and remembers her days as a roady) 

RogueJedi

I know it's not technically the right place, but I am looking forward to the Johnny Cash biopic, "Walk the Line".  It should be pretty good...

Menulis

People wheeling carts up and down the hallway
I have nothing to declare but my genius. -Oscar Wilde

Celestial Goblin

Elvi

Quote from: Menulis on October 26, 2005, 03:04:39 PM
People wheeling carts up and down the hallway

So, when do you get out of the assylum then? *grins*

Instinct

QuoteWhat are you insinuating?
That musicians take drugs and stuff?

Next you will be telling us that the myth that spawned the phrase "Sex, drugs and rock and Roll" is really true!

Actually, I just wanted to see if anyone caught the reference.  :D
Burn - Like a moth to the flame
We'll burn - As the fire calls us by name...

Jefepato

Listening to "Title of the Song" by Da Vinci's Notebook.

This song is so hilarious.

Siegfried

Lirliel

Siegfried

Lilian

"Sadness", by Enya.  It makes me feel so good...  beautiful, erotic, the night. 

Awesome..

strangely made

AutumnFury

"You may be the King, but watch the Queen conquer."

Open to:
Random PMs. Feel like chit chatting? Go ahead and message, if you dare.

Elvi

Lirliel

Who ate my neighbours dog? - The Sick Brigade (My friends band)