A young blind female character needs her match

Started by Shia, April 16, 2009, 11:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shia

Hi Everybody,

This is my first 'wanted' topic here :), so be generous ;) :))

My imagination is the following:
There's a nice and very kind, sensitive and 120% helpful and heartfelt female doctor, maybe a surgeon... or a surgeon student, anyway, she looses her eyesight completely and has to restart her life...
Later she returns to the same hospital as a future psychologist. And what I thought about that there's a man, another doctor -older than her, I also like greater age-difference as well /she's nearby age 30/- who secretely liked her even before her 'change'.
And now they are colleagues...

I also thought that this doctor could be a 'strange' person as well, I mean not insane or something like this but who has a painful past or once made a big mistake etc. This could be their big Restart Story :).

But(!) this was only one idea - others are welcome too, I think you can get the basic stuff, let's call it 'the feeling' ;) :) from my story-description.

For those who did not read my introduction :). I like writing about details, I don't like 'just do it quickly' stories, I like romantic scenes... :)
I like drama and deep emotions but I also think that smiling and laughter are essential in life ;).

So, now I'm looking for this male character and his creator ;)

Best wishes:

Shia

Doktor Sleepless

Sounds good. Check my O/Os to get an idea about me, and PM me if interested.