You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 04, 2021, 01:32:02 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Submissive F , Looking for a dominant F or M for a long term rp  (Read 3417 times)

Offline AnnaSabrinaTopic starter

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Hiya!

Finally I can get back and need to start fresh here! I have been offline for quite a while due to private situations that suddenly showed up.

Anyways, thanks for reading my request thread! I am searching for females/males to play long term plot based roleplays.

What am I looking for?

-No one liners, please, give me something to work with
 - Roleplays that are plot based(smut is part of it but the most important is building up the story)
 - A passionate, sensual and dramatic story with romance  , seduction , teasing , bdsm and adventure
 - Long term is preferred

Length of posts

I prefer to mirror the length of the posts of my writing partner. Do you give me a lot to write, I can write a lot too for you! In the roleplay I prefer to get answers with 2-3 paragraphs, longer is no problem too, shorter...only in active conversation between charries or maybe when they are having sex. Of course it is not Always able to write 2 paragrahps, I can understand, but please try to give me something to work with.

Posts and communication

I only do stories over threads. Everything else just doesn't work for me. I have been writing for quite a few years now and my experience is that stories over PM or Messenger just die very quick and I can not seem to keep up with it either, plus I need the possibility to do changes afterwards. Communication between me and my roleplay-partners only over PM. I have no messengers or what have you.

I do prefer at least 2-3 post per day . Me I can post about 3 - 4 times a  day or more if you are available . I know real life happens and things can be stressful but please try to at least get back to me once a day. If there is a week where this doesn't work I won't kill you but I don't like it if I have to wait several days or weeks between each post. Than I lose interest quickly. I prefer roleplaypartners that can post 2-3 times a day or more.

Literate?

Yes please, if you are not literate or are interested in doing a roleplay with only one-liners, I have no interest in writing with you, sorry! English is not my first language and yes, mistakes can happen. Also typos happen, don't kill me! I think we should take the roleplays serious but it is still something fun to do and mistakes happen. I do like to write very detailed, but rather in simple terms, I am still learning and practicing with my english. That doesn't mean I am not fluent. If this is a problem for you, don't PM me.

I love stories that include romance, drama, adventure, lots of seduction and teasing I will Always play a woman or female creature. I prefer to play humans or human-like creatures like elves. I can also take over two characters or more, depending on the story. I describe everything detailed, write about the thoughts and emotions of the character I am playing.

Kinks and limits

I am quite a kinky person with lots of kinky on my list but I'd like to you guys my most favourite ones . Those are - Collar , leash , humiliation ,exhibitionism, teasing, orgasm control, wax play ,watersports, rimming ,anal  ,public sex

My limits are - Blood , beastiality  and permanent marks

Communication

Very important topic. Yes we have all abandoned roleplays due to having no interest in it anymore and we felt bad about it. Please keep communicating with me, even when we started the roleplay. If there is something that bothers you, tell me! Be honest! Don't just abandon me, that is not nice. I will do the same to you. If you lost that much interest that you want to stop roleplaying with me, tell me. At least I am not waiting for another answer from you.

Still with me? Still interested? Great! There we go:

I am looking for dominant Females  or Males as I am bisexual .

NOTE: I don't like cheating , blackmailing or forced sex .

I love a good storyline and love a slow sensual build up with our characters talking and teasing and slowly seducing each other before we make a Dom/sub relationship

I have a few stories in mind but I would also love to hear any plot that you have in mind as well

PLOTS-

President and the Reporter

You are the newly elected President of our country who's about to throw a huge D&S party in his Mansion outside the city , just for his best supporters  , where no media personal are allowed and I am reporter who sneaks in the party as one of the submissive models , trying to get some proof of your dominant nature , the fact that you have been trying to keep as a secret from the outside world by acting as a good civilised gentleman.( For more details  just pm))

Trip to remember

Two colleagues working in a Multinatioal interprise are asked to visit a client for a business deal . The venue decided by the client is a lovely resort in the middle of the Pacific Ocean,  on a huge Island . One of the perks of the resort is that they promote Dom/Sub relationship and bdsm (( more details in pm))

Family friends

A girls visits her mother friends living in hawai , who lives with her son who's the same age as the girl . The girl is about to stay  for few days at her house and the guy falls for the girl and then slowly try to Seduce her maybe if you like the mother also help her son as to Seduce the girl (( this story is still in making , so you can help me finish it according to your likes/ kinks))

I would love to make new plots according to my partner's preferences and mine and would also like to hear any of your favourite story that you have in mind .

Thanks for reading it this far , if you are interested just pm me . Thanks. Have a great day ahead. 
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 01:36:13 am by AnnaSabrina »

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
Re: Submissive F , Looking for a dominant F or M for a long term rp
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 11:38:48 am »
Bump!
I have recently add much more details to the stories listed above and  I can tell you about them ,  if you are interested to play the story .   

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 10:32:00 am »
Bump !

Offline magicman5272

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 05:11:44 pm »
Hi - would love to play "Trip to remember"

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2020, 10:06:18 am »
I am about to a few more stories -

Exotic  Night  club-

YC male /female would be the owner of the most luxurious Night club in the town , situated near the city over a lovely hill top with a beautiful view of the ocean .  YC has divided the club  in few floors that way , it looks like a normal expensive nightclub at its ground level and  exotic strip club at the other and Finally a lovely D/S  meeting and entertainment club at its rooftop .

MC could either be a  very hot model who was visiting for the first time with her friends or a reporter trying to get some proof about the kinks the club' owner and many government officials have on  the Private top levels of the club .

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 06:03:39 pm »
Another added story --

Anna has just found out her now ex fiance cheated on her… but not with just one girl, oh no, she couldn’t even have that much luck… no, this dog cheated on her with two of her so called ‘best friends’, her sleazy cousin and his own damn stepsister…

Only hours earlier, the bitch stepsister texted her pics of their disgusting deeds and forwarded pics she stole from his phone of the other affairs… the skank was delighted to rub it in her face...

After breaking up with the ass, Anna is humiliated and miserable, bringing her to the local bar, where she sit and drink all by herself And spills her guts to the gorgeous hottie sitting next to her.

Little does she know the guy she was drunkenly sharing her woes with… is actually the very wealthy son of a powerful crime syndicate family… and he’s taken a near instant shine to the sweet miserable girl.

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2020, 12:51:08 pm »
Adding a new plot -

Anna had been spending hours in the computer chat room, discussing her sick fantasies with someone who seemed to understand exactly what she wanted. He would never show his face, something that turned her on even more. She had orgasmed violently, three times so far this week, just telling him what she wanted him to do to her, just listening to what he wanted to do back. She was frustrated every day, until she could slip away to find out what twisted comments awaited her... then it happened,  he finally asks more of her maybe... Ask her to meet up at a club or a late night  beach part /concert .

.but what she don't know yet is that ..the person she had been communicating with is actually a guy she hates in college or her best friend or a neighbour ...

We can discuss more and add or deduct things according to our likes

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2020, 03:39:56 am »
I have added a few more plots

Currently I am looking for FEMALE partner's .... I already have a few good male partner's but I am open for more .

But I do have this recent craving for a Dominant Female Partner

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2020, 08:40:00 am »
Sorry to all the people who have  messaged me recently . I was off elliquiy for a while  , as I had a death in the family. But now  I am up and back again looking  for  new partner's.

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2020, 07:36:39 am »
Bump ! Looking for new male as well as female  roleplay partner's

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2021, 07:12:46 am »
Bump!