You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 24, 2021, 04:16:23 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mind control, Brainwashing, and Hypnosis themes ahead!  (Read 198 times)

Offline Mag2kTopic starter

• Legate
  • Orgiest
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Mind control, Brainwashing, and Hypnosis themes ahead!
« on: January 02, 2021, 01:19:35 pm »
 So what I mean by mind control or brainwashing is that your character is slowly broken to becoming my character's plaything or a bimbo if you rather that. I want your character to struggle, fight back, resist even if in end it doesn't matter.

More importantly the method of hypnosis shouldn't be center of attention. How your character reacts to those methods is what I want to focus on. How does she interpret the commands be planted into her mind? How does this alter her personality if at all? I think the process and changes through hypnosis/ mind control is what I want to try and capture.

I can usually write 2 paragraphs, though I can write more if the RP calls for it.

Below will be the types plots we can do, though feel free to suggests your own.

Monster x human: For this, I was thinking mind flayer ( brainwashing through his tendrils/ tentacles) or a minotaur. ( hypnosis through glowing eyes and aroma that comes off the aroused beast.) Though if there is a particular monster you would like me to play, feel free to hit me up.

Villain x Super-heroine: So if monsters aren't your thing, I can easily play human that powers that entrances your character( glowing eyes or perhaps an entrancing voice?) This particular pairing can be interesting in the sense that you can start playing lower level vigilante who perhaps has this unconscious desire to be controlled. This could lead to my villain using her to not only cover his tracks but also bring other powered heriones into control.

A starro plot? So this could fall under the monster category but, I feel fucking starfish is its own thing. If this catches your interest feel free to do so we can plot further.

Unethical Therapist patient or staff/ intern: So this one will be a bit more grounded in reality and rely on hypnosis through either pocketwatch or perhaps my male character putting in a trance with merely just his voice. For this plot, we could have age difference if that tickles your fancy. We could also have it where the Therapist attempts to make harem as he hypnotizes is all-female staff/ clients?

Again we can flesh out the detail in PMS.

I am also willing to rp on discord if you prefer to chat there that is okay with me.

Let me know what you expected of my male characters and how you want the mind control/ hypnosis to play out. I want to make sure I am satisfying you as your role as the victim!