A Romantic Honeymoon

Started by Question Mark, January 20, 2008, 08:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question Mark

Don't know where to place the honeymoon yet, but I'm thinking Caribbean/Hawaii.  Point is, I'm looking for one other person to be A-Jay's (me) newlywed wife.  This is meant to be a romantic/softcore/whatever-it's-called-on-this-forum (light, I think) roleplay.  It's freeform, and the plot line is simply following A-Jay and PUT NAME HERE's happiest days as husband and wife.  By day they water-ski or swim, or whatever they like to do.  By night they do... other stuff.  ^.o

Here's A-Jay's uber-simplified sheet.

Name: Alex Johnson (A-Jay)

Sex: Male

Appearance: A-Jay has the wrestler's body: short and stocky, but no fat: just muscle.  He has five centimeter long brown hair and blue eyes.  His face is rugged, halfway between cute and handsome.  He likes wearing casual, baggy clothes too, usually a mix of white, red, and black.

Personality: A-Jay is a kind, nearly timid man, despite his muscular self.  Not very confrontational or stubborn, he will go along with things more foten than oppose him.  He's very laid back and prefers to watch others screw up then do it himself.  He is compassionate and caring, putting his wife before himself.

Extra Notes:
- Afraid of deep water, like on a boat beyond the continental shelf.
- Can bench 360.
- Wears contacts.
- Has minor scarring over his solar plexus from a fire incident several years earlier.

The wife can be any ethnicity or appearance, only has to be around A-Jay's age.

As I said before, completely freeform.  We'll see where this goes...

~?~