Xillen

Interest check on Players Wanted
Out of character discussion
Characters
In character: Maidens A
In character: Maidens B
In character: Hunters
Old copy of the storyline

There is room for one additional character in the hunter group. This character would be added to the existing hunter group.

I'm looking for female players that are interested in playing the maidens as the main characters of the story.

In addition, I can use players of either gender filling sidekick characters that would either play allies that would help and support the maidens on their peril, or hunters that are in charge to look for the maidens and return them to the king.

I'd like to emphasis that, although I'll be using the D&D 3.5e system engine, no knowledge of this engine is required. I can design your character or hold your hand in each step of the progress, and during the game, I'll be taking care of practically all the system-related info. The only mayor difference between freeform and system is that you can't decide for yourself if challenging tasks succeed or not. You do most of the roleplaying like normal, except when, for example, you shoot an arrow at an enemy creature, you can describe yourself firing the arrow, but you can't describe how it would strike or miss, since that is based on the outcome of a die. I'll include the description of that in my own post.

Sethite

Could be interesting. I might join.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Zaer Darkwail

Intrested as sidekick characther, a one especially tasked find the girls whatever means and bring them in.

Xillen

Maiden intro:
Eclyssa looked across the wagon, sitting with her back against the front wall, her arms crossed just below her ample breasts. It was getting rather crowded. She'd been in the wagon since the guards bought her, back in Solviss, a couple of weeks ago, only permitted outside three times a day briefly for nature calls. Since then, the caravan had passed through Enn, Zanghar and Daron, picking up an additional maiden at every city, sometimes two. She must've been relatively lucky, as whoever was picked up in Corinth had to endure a trip around the entire kingdom like this. The caravan was now on it's way back towards Zanghar and then on to Kobal City.

In a week or two, she'd be one of the King's wifes. She didn't really know what to expect, and didn't really bother trying to imagine it. She'd found out eventually, and it's not like she had any choice in the matter. If the guards find you a good candidate to be one of the King's wifes, then nobody had anything to say into the matter. Her dad must've been lucky, though, with the 1000 gold pieces he earned from this. She wasn't too surprised about being picked. She had received just enough from her elven grandmother to have a streak of exoticness, but not too much to prevent a voluptrous human body. Long, thick black hair hung down her head, held back by the ears that showed just a hint of her elven ancestry. Large green elvenlike eyes besetted an otherwise round human face.

The women in the wagon were silent. The guards didn't like them talking with each other, and none really felt like talking to the guards. They weren't required to sit on their own, though, and some of the women were seeking comfort in the arms of another. A strange atmosphere hung through the caravan. Nobody really enjoyed going this far south. There were just too many weird things crawling around in this region. The half-elven maiden admitted she'd be more assured herself as well, once the city walls of Zanghar were in sight again.

Suddenly, an uproar unleashed throughout the caravan. Quickly, Eclyssa looked out to see what's going on, and once she saw it, her heart skipped a beat. The Dragon! It was diving directly at them. The wagon was in the middle of the caravan, right where the wyrm was landing. He bashed against the wagon, as he landed on the ground, knocking it over. As the women slided down the floor against one of the sides, the roof broke with a loud cracking sound. Panic ensued. The horses that were attached to the wagon staggered and buckled. While some of the bravest guards fired their crossbows at the beast, most of them tried to flee the scene in panic.

Eclyssa saw her chance. Nobody was paying them any attention now, and she stood up, and threw herself against the split roof, knocking part of it aside. She ran through the exit, towards the forest, hoping to seek refure here, vaguely noticing most of the other women escaping the wagon behind her, also fleeding from the scene. Just as Eclyssa thought she was going to make it, the dragon changed facing, sweeping his big tail over the ground, hitting Eclyssa hard in the back. She wondered if her spine was broken, as she was sent flying, ending head-first in collision with a tree. As her vision started to blur due to the blood streaming from her forehead, she saw some of the others running past her, seeking refuge from the dragon between the trees, before her eyes shut, to never open again.

Note: Eclyssa is an NPC, and one destined to die in a pitiful manner. Blood and injury is part of combat, which can happen a lot in a D&D setting. However, using blood and injury as part of a sexual encounter doesn't thrill me in the least (and I'm not sure it's even allowed by the site rules, falling under gore). In addition, I'm not planning on getting the characters killed or seriously injured (Of course you will lose hit points in combat encounters), so you don't have to be afraid of ending up anyway like Eclyssa did.

Hunter intro:
The sound of footsteps echoed through the castle hallways, as Rennell hurried towards the king's private chambers. It wasn't uncommon that the king wanted to speak with him, but the guy who informed him, told him to go directly. This made him curious. Something must've pissed the king off big time.

As the hunter arrived at the king's chambers, he bashed his fist a couple of times against the door. After a couple of seconds, a naked, largebreasted redhead opened the doors for him, and he took a moment to appreciate her beauty, before his eyes met that of Damien Kobal, his king, sitting naked on the side of his bed, another naked young woman, a brunette with petite breasts, straddling his lap. Though the brunette prevented sight of the king's private parts, Rennell knew he was one of the few Damien trusted enough to talk to him in this matter.

The girl that closed the doors behind Rennell noticed the interest he showed in her, and pushed her body against his side, standing on her toes, so she could reach the neck of the tall, muscled hunter, and gently lick it as the king adressed him in a voice more demanding than Rennell expected: "Word has reached me from Zanghar that the caravan that was to ship the maidens here never returned after picking up the maidens from Daron. I want you to go there immediately and check what happened. It's been nearly a year since I had fresh maidens, and I'm not going to limit myself to the few chosen ones in the city."

Rennell regretted that the king urged him to get into action directly. The redhead had seriously aroused him by now, and he wouldn't have minded playing with her a bit, even though he wasn't allowed to have intercourse with her. Alas, Rennell nodded to Damien with a short "yessir." as he fondled the redhead's butt, who released him to open the doors again. A small yelp released from her, when he smacked her ass hard as he walked out of the room, not looking back while she closed the doors again behind him.

Note: Rennell is available as a sidekick PC. His name can be changed if you don't like it. If we have more than 1 hunter player, whoever plays Rennell is in charge of contacting the other hunter characters before setting off in the search.

Edit: Claimed by Zaer Darkwail.

Xillen

Moved the background info to the OOC thread.

Xillen

Moved the Character Generation Rules to the OOC thread.

Zaer Darkwail

I am fine whit the name and I think I make a simple plain characther; A human ranger. I am intrested for one PrC which would suit this setting (and hunters role) excelently but it is from Cityscape. It was the special bountyhunter PrC (not similar to Bloodhound, but simply plain nastier in combat overall and specialized hurt victims whitout doing lethal damage and using whips).

Anycase making char soon and also sending details of the PrC in PM.

Xillen

Moved the Character Sheet template to the OOC thread.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I am familiar with the DnD well enough so I can handle char creation just myself :).

Xillen

Moved the Kobal Hunter custom class to the OOC thread.

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, nice core class variant from Crimson Scourge. But as suggestion would this variant could have all three profincies (bola, net and whip) but then he would not have martial weapon profiency (or knows profiency only to short sword) from 1lvl?

Xillen

Keep in mind that you'll have to go find them somewhere in the wilderness, and you want to be able to kill monsters you come across, so I rather not take all your Martial Weapon Proficiencies away.

Also, that way it doesn't work out when you'd take another Combat Style, or become an Ex-hunter.

Also, I'm hoping this kind of talk doesn't scare people away that aren't fond of statted games. I'll be taking care of pretty much all of it during gameplay, so it shouldn't be a hindrace.

Ophelia

I'd like to join too.

editted:
just for my own reference in knowing which city is which.

||Opelias  ons and offs||

Feel free to PM me :D!

Xillen

Welcome aboard, Ophelia, and thanks for the image.

Okay, 3 maidens. Just 1 more person in the maiden group (either maiden or ally, though maiden is preferred) and we're ready to go.

Since we got at least one hunter, I'd prefer another hunter or two, since I'll have to write that out anyhow, and might as well have a small group for that then. But we could do with just one. Funny, I didn't think finding hunters would be a problem before I started this.

Zaer Darkwail

In here elliquiy most folks prefer to be submissive than doms (if speaking female players). There are switches and very few rare who are strongly dominant. Anycase working on Rennell as we speak and it would be nice to have female hunter both as his toy and working associate :).

Xillen

Managed to contact Sethite, so I will work on completing her character now. Elayne's and Ophelia's characters should also be about done. I would've preferred a 4th player for a more rounded party, but this thread has been up for over a week, so I guess we'll just go with 3 people in the maiden group.

Zaer is still on his own. Well, do you want to wait a little more to see if there's any more interest, or solo your way through? If we'd do it solo, I think I'll raise your level by one, which optionally gives you access to Leadership as well.

Oh, and I did some shopping, so the list of books expanded slightly.

Sethite

I'm finally ready so I'm sure we can start soon.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Ophelia

I'm gonna edit this later heh

Player Name: Ophelia
Character Name:  Vena Tawariell
Character Gender:  Female
Character Race:  Elf
Character Class:  Druid

XP and Level: 3000 xp, lvl 3
Alignment: Neutral Good
Patron Deity: Ehlonna
Size:Medium
Movement: 30 ft

Height: 4'7
Weight:  82lbs
Skin:  White
Hair:  Light Blonde
Eyes:  bright green
Breast Size: 36C
Pubic Hair: Blonde

Description:
To be written here when i get to it

Background:
To be written here when i get to it

Strength: 8 (-1)
Dexterity: 10 (+0)
Constitution: 2 (+1)
Intelligence: 14 (+2)
Wisdom: 16 (+3)
Charisma: 16 (+3)

Hit Points: 20
Initiative: +0 (+0 dex)

Armor Class: 10 (10)
Touch Armor Class: 10 (10)
Flat-footed Armor Class: 10 (10)

Fort Save: +4 (+3 base +1 con)
Ref Save: +1 (+1 base +0 dex)
will Save: +6 (+3 base +3 wis)

Base Attack Bonus: +2
Grapple: +1 (+2 bab -1 str)
Melee Attacks: +1 (+2 bab -1 str)
Ranged Attacks: +4 (+2 bab +2 dex)
Unarmed Attacks: +1 (+2 base -1 str)
Unarmed Damage: 1d3-1

Skills: 36 (6 per level)
Appraise: +2 (+2 int)
Balance: +0 (+0 dex)
Bluff: +3 (+3 cha)
Climb: -1 (-1 str)
Concentration: +1 (+1 con)
Craft (Other): +2 (+2 int)
Diplomacy: +9 (6 ranks +3 cha)
Disguise: +3 (+3 cha)
Escape Artist: +0 (+0 dex)
Forgery: +2 (+2 int)
Gather Information: +3 (+3 cha)
Handle Animal: +9 (6 ranks +3 cha)
Heal: +3 (+3 wis)
Hide: +0 (+0 dex)
Intimidate: +3 (+3 cha)
Jump: -1 (-1 str)
Knowledge (Nature): +12 (6 ranks +2 int +4 misc)
Listen: +8 (3 ranks +3 wis +2 misc)
Move Silently: +0 (+0 dex)
Ride: +8 (6 ranks, +0 dex +2 misc)
Search: +4 (+2 int +2 misc)
Sense Motive: +3 (+3 wis)
Spot: +8 (3 ranks +3 wis +2 misc)
Survival: +11 (6 ranks +3 wis +2 misc), +2 in aboveground natural environments
Swim: -1 (-1 str)
Use Rope: +0 (+0 dex)

Languages: 4 (2 base +2 int +1 class)
Common
Druidic
Elven
Feline
Sylvan

Feats:
Eschew Materials
Track

Racial Abilities:
Low-Light Vision
Weapon Proficiency: Longsword, Rapier, Longbow, Shortbow
+2 Listen, Search, Spot
Keen Senses: Hidden Doors

Class Abilities:
Weapon Proficiency: Club, Dagger, Dart, Quarterstaff, Scimitar, Sickle, Shortspear, Sling, Spear, Natural Weapons
Armor Proficiency: Light, Medium (cannot wear metal armor)
Shield Proficiency (cannot use metal shields)
Divine Spells
Animal Companion
Nature Sense: +2 Knowledge (nature), +2 Survival
Wild Empathy: +8 (+3 level +3 wis +2 misc)
Woodland Stride
Trackless Step

0th Level Spells: (4 per day, DC 13)
Create Water: Creates 2 gallons/level of pure water.
Cure Minor Wounds: Cures 1 point of damage.
Detect Magic: Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
Detect Poison: Detects poison in one creature or object.
Flare: Dazzles one creature (–1 penalty on attack rolls).
Guidance: +1 on one attack roll, saving throw, or skill check.
Know Direction: You discern north.
Light: Object shines like a torch.
Mending: Makes minor repairs on an object.
Purify Food and Drink: Purifies 1 cu. ft./level of food or water.
Read Magic: Read scrolls and spellbooks.
Resistance: Subject gains +1 bonus on saving throws.
Virtue: Subject gains 1 temporary hp.

1st Level Spells: (3 per day, DC 14)
Calm Animals: Calms (2d4 + level) HD of animals.
Charm Animal: Makes one animal your friend.
Cure Light Wounds: Cures 1d8 damage +1/level (max +5).
Detect Animals or Plants: Detects kinds of animals or plants.
Detect Snares and Pits: Reveals natural or primitive traps.
Endure Elements: Exist comfortably in hot or cold environments.
Entangle: Plants entangle everyone in 40-ft.-radius.
Faerie Fire: Outlines subjects with light, canceling blur, concealment, and the like.
Goodberry: 2d4 berries each cure 1 hp (max 8 hp/24 hours).
Hide from Animals: Animals can’t perceive one subject/level.
Jump: Subject gets bonus on Jump checks.
Longstrider: Your speed increases by 10 ft.
Magic Fang: One natural weapon of subject creature gets +1 on attack and damage rolls.
Magic Stone: Three stones gain +1 on attack rolls, deal 1d6+1 damage.
Obscuring Mist: Fog surrounds you.
Pass without Trace: One subject/level leaves no tracks.
Produce Flame: 1d6 damage +1/level, touch or thrown.
Shillelagh: Cudgel or quarterstaff becomes +1 weapon (1d10 damage) for 1 min./level.
Speak with Animals: You can communicate with animals.
Summon Nature’s Ally I: Calls creature to fight.

2nd Level Spells: (2 per day, DC 15)
Animal Messenger: Sends a Tiny animal to a specific place.
Animal Trance: Fascinates 2d6 HD of animals.
Barkskin: Grants +2 (or higher) enhancement to natural armor.
Bear’s Endurance: Subject gains +4 to Con for 1 min./level.
Bull’s Strength: Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./level.
Cat’s Grace: Subject gains +4 to Dex for 1 min./level.
Chill Metal: Cold metal damages those who touch it.
Delay Poison: Stops poison from harming subject for 1 hour/level.
Fire Trap M: Opened object deals 1d4 +1/level damage.
Flame Blade: Touch attack deals 1d8 +1/two levels damage.
Flaming Sphere: Creates rolling ball of fire, 2d6 damage, lasts 1 round/level.
Fog Cloud: Fog obscures vision.
Gust of Wind: Blows away or knocks down smaller creatures.
Heat Metal: Make metal so hot it damages those who touch it.
Hold Animal: Paralyzes one animal for 1 round/level.
Owl’s Wisdom: Subject gains +4 to Wis for 1 min./level.
Reduce Animal: Shrinks one willing animal.
Resist Energy: Ignores 10 (or more) points of damage/attack from specified energy type.
Restoration, Lesser: Dispels magical ability penalty or repairs 1d4 ability damage.
Soften Earth and Stone: Turns stone to clay or dirt to sand or mud.
Spider Climb: Grants ability to walk on walls and ceilings.
Summon Nature’s Ally II: Calls creature to fight.
Summon Swarm: Summons swarm of bats, rats, or spiders.
Tree Shape: You look exactly like a tree for 1 hour/level.
Warp Wood: Bends wood (shaft, handle, door, plank).
Wood Shape: Rearranges wooden objects to suit you.

Money: 0 gold, 0 silver, 0 copper
Weight Allowance: 26 light, 53 medium, 80 heavy, 160 lift, 400 push/drag

Gear:
none besides the clothes she's wearing

||Opelias  ons and offs||

Feel free to PM me :D!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Xillen on November 08, 2007, 11:20:03 AM
Managed to contact Sethite, so I will work on completing her character now. Elayne's and Ophelia's characters should also be about done. I would've preferred a 4th player for a more rounded party, but this thread has been up for over a week, so I guess we'll just go with 3 people in the maiden group.

Zaer is still on his own. Well, do you want to wait a little more to see if there's any more interest, or solo your way through? If we'd do it solo, I think I'll raise your level by one, which optionally gives you access to Leadership as well.

Oh, and I did some shopping, so the list of books expanded slightly.

Well, I would pick Improved Disarm as 6lvl feat than eladership but Ic an use some fo my cahs to 'buy' people under my employment and which are mostly fobber to the maidens to deal whit level wise.

Xillen

That's an option, though of course their effectiveness is much less.

Zaer Darkwail

Between a 4lvl cohort plus handfull a npc's who I dont need pay (followers use same mechnaics as npcs anyway, npc class and stats) and between saving a feat and just paying my around 200g for bunch of thugs for month's payment (from cash where I cant buy much magic stuff anyway) is more beneficial for me. But it seems I will solo this anyway it seems.

Sethite

Player Name: Sethite
Character Name: Laurana
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Elf
Character Class: Cleric

XP and Level: 3000 xp, lvl 3
Alignment: Neutral Good
Patron Deity: Ehlonna
Size: Medium
Movement: 30 ft

Height: 5"
Weight: 90 lbs
Skin: white
Hair: golden blonde
Eyes: blue
Breast Size: 9" (C cup)
Pubic Hair: golden blonde

Description:
Laurana is not so tall, young elf girl with long blonde hair. She is wearing white cloth, pink ribbon around her right arm and skin shoes. She hasn’t any jewelery.

Background:
Laurana spend most of her short (as for elf) life in the elven village, in the woods in the east. She was training for a cleric of the Ehlonna, Lady of the Woods, mother of the forest creatures. One day, when she was far from her village, she was captured by the Solvess rangers, who sold her directly to the king’s troops. Her magic was way to weak to help her break free.

Strength: 8 (-1)
Dexterity: 16 (+3)
Constitution: 10 (+0)
Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Wisdom: 16 (+3)
Charisma: 16 (+3)

Hit Points: 17
Initiative: +3 (+3 dex)

Armor Class: 13 (10 +3 dex)
Touch Armor Class: 13 (10 +3 dex)
Flat-footed Armor Class: 10 (10)

Fort Save: +4 (+4 base +0 con)
Ref Save: +4 (+1 base +3 dex)
will Save: +7 (+4 base +3 wis)

Base Attack Bonus: +2
Grapple: +1 (+2 bab -1 str)
Melee Attacks: +1 (+2 bab -1 str)
Ranged Attacks: +4 (+2 bab +2 dex)
Unarmed Attacks: +1 (+2 base -1 str)
Unarmed Damage: 1d3-1

Skills: 12 (2 per level)
Appraise: +0 (+0 int)
Balance: +3 (+3 dex)
Bluff: +3 (+3 cha)
Climb: -1 (-1 str)
Concentration: +5 (5 ranks +0 con)
Craft (Other): +0 (+0 int)
Diplomacy: +5 (2 ranks +3 cha)
Disguise: +3 (+3 cha)
Escape Artist: +3 (+3 dex)
Forgery: +0 (+0 int)
Gather Information: +3 (+3 cha)
Heal: +5 (2 ranks +3 wis)
Hide: +3 (+3 dex)
Intimidate: +3 (+3 cha)
Jump: -1 (-1 str)
Knowledge (Religion): +5 (5 ranks +0 int)
Listen: +5 (+3 wis +2 misc)
Move Silently: +3 (+3 dex)
Ride: +3 (+3 dex)
Search: +2 (+0 int +2 misc)
Sense Motive: +3 (+3 wis)
Spot: +5 (+3 wis +2 misc)
Survival: +3 (+3 wis)
Swim: -1 (-1 str)
Use Rope: +3 (+3 dex)

Languages: 2 (2 base +0 int)
Common
Elven

Feats:
Eschew Materials
Improved Turning

Racial Abilities:
Low-Light Vision
Weapon Proficiency: Longsword, Rapier, Longbow, Shortbow
+2 Listen, Search, Spot
Keen Senses: Hidden Doors

Class Abilities:
Weapon Proficiency: All Simple
Armor Proficiency: Light, Medium Heavy
Shield Proficiency
Divine Spells
Turn Undead (6/day, lvl4, check 1d20+5, damage 2d6+7)
Speak with Animals 1/day
Greater Turning 1/day

0th Level Spells: (4 per day, DC 13)
* Create Water: Creates 2 gallons/level of pure water.
Cure Minor Wounds: Cures 1 point of damage.
* Detect Magic: Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
Detect Poison: Detects poison in one creature or object.
Guidance: +1 on one attack roll, saving throw, or skill check.
Inflict Minor Wounds: Touch attack, 1 point of damage.
* Light: Object shines like a torch.
* Mending: Makes minor repairs on an object.
Purify Food and Drink: Purifies 1 cu. ft./level of food or water.
Read Magic: Read scrolls and spellbooks.
Resistance: Subject gains +1 on saving throws.
Virtue: Subject gains 1 temporary hp.

1st Level Spells: (3 per day, DC 14)
Bane: Enemies take -1 on attack rolls and saves against fear.
* Bless: Allies gain +1 on attack rolls and saves against fear.
Bless Water M: Makes holy water.
Cause Fear: One creature of 5 HD or less flees for 1d4 rounds.
Command: One subject obeys selected command for 1 round.
Comprehend Languages: You understand all spoken and written languages.
Cure Light Wounds: Cures 1d8 damage +1/level (max +5).
Curse Water M: Makes unholy water.
Deathwatch: Reveals how near death subjects within 30 ft. are.
Detect Chaos: Reveals creatures, spells, or objects of selected alignment.
Detect Evil: Reveals creatures, spells, or objects of selected alignment.
Detect Good: Reveals creatures, spells, or objects of selected alignment.
Detect Law: Reveals creatures, spells, or objects of selected alignment.
Detect Undead: Reveals undead within 60 ft.
Divine Favor: You gain +1 per three levels on attack and damage rolls.
Doom: One subject takes -2 on attack rolls, damage rolls, saves, and checks.
Entropic Shield: Ranged attacks against you have 20% miss chance.
Hide from Undead: Undead can’t perceive one subject/level.
Inflict Light Wounds: Touch deals 1d8 damage +1/level (max +5).
Magic Stone: Three stones gain +1 on attack, deal 1d6 +1 damage.
Magic Weapon: Weapon gains +1 bonus.
* Obscuring Mist: Fog surrounds you.
Protection from Chaos: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
Protection from Evil: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
Protection from Good: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
Protection from Law: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
Remove Fear: Suppresses fear or gives +4 on saves against fear for one subject + one per four levels.
* Sanctuary: Opponents can’t attack you, and you can’t attack.
Shield of Faith: Aura grants +2 or higher deflection bonus.
Summon Monster I: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.

1st Level Domain Spells: (1 per day, DC 14)
* Calm Animals: Calms (2d4 + level) HD of animals.

2nd Level Spells: (2 per day, DC 15)
Aid: +1 on attack rolls and saves against fear, 1d8 temporary hp +1/level (max +10).
Align Weapon: Weapon becomes good, evil, lawful, or chaotic.
Augury M F: Learns whether an action will be good or bad.
Bear’s Endurance: Subject gains +4 to Con for 1 min./level.
Bull’s Strength: Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./level.
Calm Emotions: Calms creatures, negating emotion effects.
Consecrate M: Fills area with positive energy, making undead weaker.
Cure Moderate Wounds: Cures 2d8 damage +1/level (max +10).
Darkness: 20-ft. radius of supernatural shadow.
Death Knell: Kills dying creature; you gain 1d8 temporary hp, +2 to Str, and +1 level.
Delay Poison: Stops poison from harming subject for 1 hour/level.
Desecrate M: Fills area with negative energy, making undead stronger.
Eagle’s Splendor: Subject gains +4 to Cha for 1 min./level.
Enthrall: Captivates all within 100 ft. + 10 ft./level.
Find Traps: Notice traps as a rogue does.
Gentle Repose: Preserves one corpse.
* Hold Person: Paralyzes one humanoid for 1 round/level.
Inflict Moderate Wounds: Touch attack, 2d8 damage +1/level (max +10).
Make Whole: Repairs an object.
Owl’s Wisdom: Subject gains +4 to Wis for 1 min./level.
Remove Paralysis: Frees one or more creatures from paralysis or slow effect.
Resist Energy: Ignores 10 (or more) points of damage/attack from specified energy type.
Restoration, Lesser: Dispels magical ability penalty or repairs 1d4 ability damage.
Shatter: Sonic vibration damages objects or crystalline creatures.
Shield Other F: You take half of subject’s damage.
Silence: Negates sound in 20-ft. radius.
Sound Burst: Deals 1d8 sonic damage to subjects; may stun them.
* Spiritual Weapon: Magic weapon attacks on its own.
Summon Monster II: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
Undetectable Alignment: Conceals alignment for 24 hours.
Zone of Truth: Subjects within range cannot lie.

2nd Level Domain Spells: (1 per day, DC 15)
Heat Metal: Make metal so hot it damages those who touch it.
* Hold Animal: Paralyzes one animal for 1 round/level.

Money: 0 gold, 0 silver, 0 copper
Weight Allowance: 26 light, 53 medium, 80 heavy, 160 lift, 400 push/drag

Gear:
none besides the clothes she's wearing
Truly, madly, deeply...

Xillen

Out of character discussion
Maiden storyline
Hunter storyline
Characters

Sethite/Elayne/Ophelia, go ahead and post your character and write in the Maiden storyline (Eclyssa already opened the way for you ;)).
I think it's best if Ophelia finds a new Animal Companion, instead of having something following her all that distance. Besides, the animal she wanted is more abundant here. I'll post it's stats once she found one.

Zaer Darkwail, I guess there won't be any other hunters, so go ahead and give your character 1 more level. Note, I DO count Barbed Bola's from CW as Bola's for the sake of feats. Not that that really helps you out, as you can use either one for subdual and lethal damage anyhow. Do you want to provide Dark's stats yourself, or do you want me to stat him out?

Oh, and if you want, I'll let you recruit some troopers instead of local thugs, which someone with your rang can get for the same price (3 silver per day). Still level 2 human male warriors, but better geared.

Muse

Hm...  Is it too late to recruit another hunter?  And if so, what's the posting rate of the game? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Xillen

:o

Nope. We're about to start, but haven't done so yet, so no problem. Means Zaer can leave his character at level 5, and you can make a lvl 5 character to accompany him.

Note: Though Zaer plays Rennell, that doesn't give him any power over you. Storywise, if Rennell would try to boss you around, there's nothing stopping you from walking away and hunt the Maiden's to get the reward from it on your own. Not that I'd recommend doing that, but it's just an indication of the power levels. That's assuming you're playing a male hunter. Were you to play a female hunter, the laws force you to take a more submissive stance.

If you want to discuss some stuff in detail, you can hop on the chat and call my name.

As for the posting rates, I'll check the threads at least daily (not counting absences, which are sort of rare), and reply when there's enough player input to reply to. It can vary wildly and be more often than daily, but since I can't guarantee that, I'll just settle for daily.