A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette (Recruiting!)

Started by Vostroya, April 13, 2013, 03:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

UPDATE:

Added OOC and Character Thread! The main story thread will be up soon!  ;D

OOC Thread
Character Thread

mymistica

How's this?

Name: Dr. Estelle Wilder
Family Relation: Mother

Personality: Controlling when allowed, intelligent, seductive, and manipulative at times. She was brought up in a strict, wealthy family and reflects her upbringing on her daughter/s. Subservient to her husband but dominate over her daughter/s. She takes great pride in her training and her husband's pleasure and is determined to ensure she instills that same sense of pride in her daughter/s. She is a very proud woman and works hard at her job - not to say she doesn't occasionally slip a few fun prescriptions at her husband's request. She loved her daughter/s dearly but is not afraid to do whatever it takes to teach them their place and ensure they grow up to be proper and well-trained women.
Vital Statistics: Tall with just the right of curves. Fair, clear complexion. Naturally blonde hair but constantly dyed brown (must keep up that intelligent appearance, you know.) Green eyes. Fit and healthy. She could easily pull off claiming to be in her mid- to late-thirties.

History: Estelle met William at their undergraduate college. They were wed soon after and she followed him into med school, though taking the psychiatric track. Estelle is the happy mother of William's daughter/s and owns her own private psychiatric practice in the city they live in. She is highly recognized as one of the best psychiatrists in the city, assisting men and women with prescriptions to assist in training (such as male enhancement medications and anal muscle relaxers.) She makes a wealthy income and isn't afraid to show it off with her luxurious designer brands and lingerie. She also buys many sweet nothings for her daughter/s to make training more interesting for herself and her beloved husband.

Ons: Domination/Submission, S&M, harcore.

Offs: Anything that belongs in a toilet, extreme gore, mutilation.

Vostroya

Alright looks great! Welcome to the game mysmistica!

Just in time for the grand opening of the game! Let us begin!

In Character/Story Thread

ff

Welcome, mymistica. Estelle is an intriguing complement to the other characters so far. Nice to have a domme. The possibilities...

kajirakate

Name:  Kirsty Louise Wilder
Family Relation: Middle Sister

Personality:  Kirsty is very lithe and athletic, being a gymnast and ballet dancer.  She is submissive to authority figures, especially her parents.  She is a perfectionist, only the very best is good enough.
Vital Statistics: She is 5'5, long brown hair, blue eyes, 32a 21 32, 110lbs

History:  Kirsty is not a very good student at school preferring her gymnastics and dance, and a bit of an outcast due to her petite figure.  This gives her a complex about breasts because her Mom and sisters are womanly and she has the chest of young girl.  Kirsty grow up in the intensive training programme of her father, and strives to be the best she can for him, she has pushed herself in gymnastic and ballet to enhance her suppleness so she can be the best in bondage.  She thinks the way to maximum attention from her father is to be capable of the most complex bondage position, maximising her flexibility and petite frame.  Unlike her rebellious big sister, Kirsty willingly accepts her anal training as the one true way.  What Kirsty loves the most about her anal training, is long and thick plugs inside her, filling her in the deepest way.  The plug in her when she is practicing her gymnastics makes her so horny, her leotard is often soaked in her arousal.

Ons: submission, obedience, mom and dad, anal, humiliation about her tiny breasts, bondage

Off's:  anything toilet related, pain, mutilation, public humiliation about her tiny breasts
kk

Vostroya

WELCOME TO THE GAME!!!  ;D If you follow the links in the first post of the thread you can go ahead and post in the main game!

Miroque

If there is still room for character, I would love to play "newest" daughter (one that good Doctor spawned when he was having an affair... I was thinking about the same age as the youngest daughter, 17?). "Affair" was with some co-ed in school, and after that, Doctor would have no idea of her getting pregnant (transfering into other school etc), and now, years later, my character would turn at the door, asking to see her father....

Vostroya

While I would love to have another daughter character, I don't think the father would cheat on his wife. It's not in his nature since he was raised so strictly.

Vostroya

However she could be an adoptive daughter. One that was born during dr wilders time in medical school to one of his classmates. The mother who was already deep into debt loans to go to school considered offering the child up for adoption. Dr. Wilder agreed but left the daughter in her mothers care, he just providec a healthy amount of money to help raise the child. Now in the present, she learns the identity of her shadow father and goes to him to be properly trained, due to her mother being so busy. What do you think?

kajirakate

Or she could be a twin, non-identical would be more fun if she was a twin.
kk

Vostroya

Yeah I like the twin idea better. She could be the youngest by a few minutes.

minerva7790

Twincest, mmmmmmmm...

I thought Vostroya's idea was pretty cool too! I like the idea of someone new to the Wilder training coming into the game. But, of course, it's all up to Miroque (and Blinkin, whether she would like a twin sister).
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Vostroya

If only there were a way to combine the two....mmmmmmm...Ill be in the chamber of understanding!!!

And yes it is all up to Miroque, I don't want to do anything she is not comfortable with.

Miroque

I think we got this thing solved with glorious GM :) posting my character in few moments..

Blinkin

I'm ok with a twin... it could be really, really interesting to have a close... really close... sibling. ;)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Vostroya

We decided that she will be a illegitimate daughter of daddy wilder but around the same age as you. You shall see when she posts her character.

Miroque

Name:  Harriet Blackstone
Family Relation: Illegitimate Daughter

Personality: Harriet has been growing in more liberal enviroment, and by that, she values personal and artistic freedom. She´s a bit naive and very     inexperienced when it comes to sexual matters, but living under her mothers firm thumb, she is core submissive, even she values personal freedom.
Vital Statistics: Harriet is 5'3, long black hair, brown eyes, slim build 104lbs

History:  Harriet was raised by her mother, and her mothers benefactor Professor Mullaney, at University campus. During that time, her mother was slave  to the Professor. Harriet didint know any of that, believing her mother was house servant to the married man. Few weeks ago, Professor was found dead in  his home. He was shot, and it was said to have been gangstyle robbery, and Harriets mother was slain on the burglary aswell, brutally raped before being  crucified to the frontdoor. The following weeks, Harriet was forced to see her whole life unravel, and when police gave her mothers papers, she found out the  name of her father. Now, without money or place to go, Harriet seeks her father.

Ons: Obidience training, humiliation in all aspects, forced servitude, slavery, being sold/pimped, pain, branding

Off's:  vore, gore, mutilation

ff

Miroque

Quote from: ff on April 19, 2013, 01:28:16 PM
Gripping backstory. Welcome.

Gripping ?

Btw, I am not english speaking, and I appologise my bad english beforehand. There. feel free to be annoyed :)

ff

Quote from: Miroque on April 19, 2013, 01:29:54 PM
Gripping ?

Btw, I am not english speaking, and I appologise my bad english beforehand. There. feel free to be annoyed :)

Heehee. Compelling. Interesting.

LordOdie

Name:Victoria Marie Deveraux
Family Relation: Next door neighbor

Personality: Despite her extremely strict upbringing, Victoria has a very dominant and no-nonsense personality most of the time.  That's not to say that she is a sadistic bitch.  Well, okay, she is a sadistic bitch, but her masochistic tendencies are still far more pronounced.  She likes to consider herself a dominant masochist, which she admits is something of an oxymoron.  Victoria is also refined, witty, intelligent and provocative.  She is the kind of woman who'll charm a personal favor out of a president or prime minister one minute, and then gladly participate in the most debased sexual activities the next.
Vital Statistics: 5'10", 36FF-28-38, 135 lbs, red hair, dark brown eyes, athletic build

History: Victoria was brought up in a wealthy, conservative, and very strict old-money family from Toulouse in southern France.  From an early age she learned the place of women in modern society, and learned it both well and enthusiastically.  Because of her personality, the only career she could occupy and actually enjoy was that of administration over women of lesser status, hence: high school principal.  Her dominant personality is daily put to the test to keep peaceful tranquility over an entire high school of 1500 students and 100 staff when 80% of whom are female and require constant discipline - both students and staff alike.  Although being a principal is just her job, she takes an undignified amount of joy in performing it. 

Victoria's husband, Jean Yves Deveraux, is a talking head for an international industrial lobbying group.  As part of his job, he spends most of his time abroad with his dedicated executive assistant Nina, and can be gone for weeks at a time.  When he's home, he spends most of his time ensuring his beautiful wife has been keeping up with her training and golfing with his best friend and next door neighbor William Wilder.  He and William share a kindred spirit in proper female behavior and have spent many a night discussing the finer points wife and daughter rearing.

Because of her husband's work schedule, the fact that she has no children of her own, and that she gets lonely in their medium sized mansion, Victoria spends most of her free time over at the Wilder's home.  And, of course, it's a lot of hard stressful work keeping rebellious teenage bottoms well stretched and pliable all day long.  Sometimes a woman just needs to lay back and relax [her own bottom] in the evenings.  After all, experts of female psychology and proctology have insisted for years that the best treatment for a woman's workplace stresses are frequent, long, hard [and preferably painful] anally induced orgasms.  Since Victoria is a well educated woman, she knows better than to not listen to the advice of the experts.  And there's no better place to relieve stress than the Wilder's beautiful home!

Ons: Giving anal (fucking, dildos, plugs, fisting, stretching), receiving anal (fucking, dildos, plugs, fisting, stretching), dominating young women, being dominated by men and older women (or better yet! dominating younger women while being dominated!)

Off's: Scat, vomit, blood, gore, mutilation, people who use bad grammar