News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What's cooking?

Started by Kalen, April 01, 2008, 06:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Quote from: Paradox on December 01, 2008, 09:06:27 PM
With store-bought cool-whip...ah well, you can't win 'em all.

Have you ever tried to whip cream by hand?  If your arm doesn't fall off, you've got an almost even chance of making butter instead.  :P  (Besides, you can't spray someone with handmade whipped cream.  ;D)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Ryven

Veal chops w/ red wine sauce and blue cheese macaroni all made from scratch ;D

Revolverman

nice Ryven!

Spaghetti here.

Paradox

Quote from: Oniya on December 01, 2008, 09:12:44 PM
Have you ever tried to whip cream by hand?  If your arm doesn't fall off, you've got an almost even chance of making butter instead.  :P  (Besides, you can't spray someone with handmade whipped cream.  ;D)

Yes indeed! I've made homemade cream as well as homemade ice cream...but I do manual labor all damned afternoon and evening, every day, so churning cream hasn't been high on the agenda lately!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Bliss

Quote from: Cecilia on December 01, 2008, 06:47:36 PM
Bliss!   More accurately  "dark chocolate Coconut Bliss"-- it's a Vegan low glycemic ice cream that is very creamy and yummy.   

...I'm not vegan.....
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Josietta

Cinnamon Cream cheese onna whole wheat bagel

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Cecilia

Quote from: Bliss on December 01, 2008, 10:19:40 PM
...I'm not vegan.....

Neither am I,  but it's so damn good!

MusicNeverDies

Garlic and herb cream cheese on a cinnamon bagel.

Ryven

Not eating this yet, but I will be.  Roasted turkey rubbed with butter, herbs, and oranges.

Lilias

Green bell peppers, stuffed with a mix of fried onion, mushrooms and rice, and grilled. With a side of oven chips.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

HairyHeretic

Ham roast with a honey glaze, roast potatoes and yorkshire puddings.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

The Overlord

Brewing a cup of sour cherry serenade tea as I wander outside to take in the cold December air. Will have to finish off the rest of that pizza I baked last night...

Inkidu

Batter-fried chicken breast sandwich with pickles, lettuce, Swiss cheese, olives, and cucumbers. Also, a side of fries and a cherry coke.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Aeval

turkey bacon..omelot stuffed with parmesian cheese and sharp chedder and plain bagel with homemade prickly pear jam (I didn't make it..it's from Sicily - mange ..mange!! ;D) ...*ummm that smells wonderful!!*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Split peas and brown rice cooked together with some onions, carrots, and garlic and seasoned with some balsamic vinegar and bay leaves...  washed down with big mug of coffee.

Caedy

Ham and Green bean soup ^_^
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Forestshadow

Cool, I'm making ham and green bean soup too  ;D

Inkidu

Quote from: Bliss on December 07, 2008, 11:55:07 AM
Boston Creme donut.
If you could only measure the envy coming off of me.

Pork cutlet with saffron rice and a nice little salad.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Bliss

I'll gladly trade, Inky. I've had a pork chop craving for two months.

Sausage egg and cheese english muffin sammich, fried hash browns patty, coffeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Captain Maltese

Gratineed fish and macaroni, with potatoes and tomatoes and cucumber and some guilty melted butter.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Kurzyk

baby carrots and crunchy peanut butter.  ;D

Forestshadow

Hamburg gravy and smashed potatoes

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3