A few ideas that poped into my head...

Started by Brandon, October 09, 2007, 01:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

1) Two champions on opposing sides of a war are badly injured and seperated in the snow covered wilds. Yet a chance meeting between the two occurs and the treachorous wilds become so much that they must band together for the sake of survival. That night the two grow close and give in to urges by the camp fire. After that night they work their way out of the wilds and return to their side with an agreement to see eachother again in a more romantic setting. However before that meeting can take place the two champions must meet eachother on the battlefield. Can they find a middle ground to explore their relationship or will the tide of war prove to overwhelming?

Looking for someone to play a female champion with my male or female champion to explore this idea. The timeline for the setting could be just about anything including fantasy, sci-fi, modern, or something else entirely.

2) One night a woman is brought into a hospital after being the victum of a gunshot wound to the head. However she manages to survive thanks to the efforts of a genius surgeon that manages to remove the bullet and repair the damage to her brain. As she recovers the doctor makes a declaration to always be there to help her and the two begin a short lived romance. After the couple eventually part a few years pass before the woman is thrust into a world of the supernatural (a kind assume Vampire here but I suppose any supernatural being could work). With her new eternal life she recalls the one man she ever truely and decides that with her new eternal life she will claim him again.

I would be playing the doctor character for this one and am seeking a female character to play the supernatural one out with. This would be a modern setting
Taken by Sabbat

3) In the not to distant future a Robotics and artificial intelligence engineer begins designing the worlds first robot. However after a very successful marketing phase humanity begins desiring robots to be designed purely for sexual release. Wanting to please past and future costomers the engineer begins designing upgrades from lifelike skin to fully functional body parts and orifances. To make the best designs the engineer of course requires constant R&D and takes up testing the robots themself

Not sure if Ild like to play the engineer or robot more on this one but Im looking for a partner to play a female role for one or the other. This would be a setting thats probably 30-40 years in the future
Taken by AmberMK

If anyones interested toss me an PM, IM me, or just post here

4) A superheroine who has kept the city/planet safe for years has been taken notice by a truely monstrous villain. After months of planning he sets his people into place and holds the entire region hostage. His only request that she become his willing sex slave. Can she make subtle enough movements to tear apart the villains plan or she doomed to be his pet for all eternity?

Looking for someone to play the superheroine. Itll probably be a modern setting with a few futuristic things thrown in now and then
Taken by Sethite

5) A young woman loses her husband in an accident but not long after his death he returns as a ghost. It returns to their bedroom on each night to be with her and make love to her but she can also feel his need to pass on. Can the young woman find a way to put her husband's spirit to rest, or will she even want to?

Ild be playing the ghost, though I suppose it could also be a female character if desired. Im thinking a modern setting for this one although I dont see any reason why it couldnt be medival, fantasy, or something else
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Sabby

AmberMK

Well, seeing as some of my threads have died, I think I can afford another one.  I like idea 3 a lot.  I'd love to play a sexy robot/android who needs to be taught exactly what her reason for existence is.   ;D

Brandon

Well its good to see some interest. Sabbat which one do you think you like the most or would you just prefer to play with a few of the ideas at once?

AmberMK: Ill send you a PM to discuss 3 in a minute
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Sabby

I can handle all 3 :) set them up however you like and I'll find a way in.

Sethite

If 4 idea is still active, I may particiapte, I always liked to play superheroines.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Brandon

I think Ill leave 1 individual to each one and not take any extras. That way it leaves a few games open for other people that are interested. That said, Sabbat just pick one from 2 or 4 and we can go from there

Alright so heres an update

1 Taken (Jerimiah)
2 Taken (Sabbat)
3 Taken (AmberMK?)
4 Taken (Sethite?)
5 Open

Sethite

You made a mistake, I'm on fourth, not a third.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Brandon

Sabby

Well, if you'll allow, I'd love to do number 2

Brandon

Alright I updated the original post. Amber and Sabbat Ill get with you guys over the next couple of days and work out the details for the respective games.

For the record 5 (the ghost story) is still open