Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Should go take nap..  ;)  *Smiles innocently*

TaintedAndDelish

Undeniable Sin

My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

TaintedAndDelish

Anesa

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Anesa

When is breakfast served?

(I'm starved!  And coffee?)

(I'll have Eggs Benedict...)

(And some strawberry jam...)

(And.....hurry up please?...)   

;P

TaintedAndDelish

*looks at the stepped on salami sandwich on the floor

Its already here.

MiaFire

-Makes a disbelieving sound and glares at him- Think I'm eating that?
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Xandria

*eyes the sandwich with suspicion*

Won't touch it either.   

Anesa

..... I'd rather starve, tyvm!  << (Is that cheating on the "four words" rule?)  ;P

MiaFire

Think anyone's hungry enough?
-

Xandria

Let's raid the kitchen!  ;D

TaintedAndDelish

Meatball wedge? Chips ? Soda?

MiaFire

-

Xandria

MiaFire

-

Xandria

Then let's take it.  >:)

TaintedAndDelish

Xandria

How about we negotiate? 

TaintedAndDelish

Xandria

Maybe we prefer nibbling.  ;)

TaintedAndDelish

*shrugs and holds out the wedge*

For you Xandria, anything

Xandria

*smiles, takes the wedge and splits it in half*

You're sweet! We'll share?