Academy Arcanum Interest Thread - M/M Extreme (all male magic boarding school)

Started by Vael the Destroyer, October 16, 2016, 04:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vael the Destroyer

Okay, so a new update for everyone:

All of the Head Professor Positions have been spoken for, so as of right now, none of these positions are up for grabs.

Secondly, if anyone wishes to take upon the challenge of being Headmaster of the school, you may be able to sway me into changing the Headmaster into a PC character. However this is totally dependent on how willing you are to commit to this game, and your character sheet. If multiple people inquiry about writing for the Headmaster, it will be a process of application instead of first come, first serve and the writer who has the most appropriate Headmaster in my own personal opinion will receive the honor of playing him.

That is all! I hope you are all having a wonderful evening. <3

Roen

Quote from: ShatteredSymphony on October 25, 2016, 07:04:08 PM
Okay, so a new update for everyone:

All of the Head Professor Positions have been spoken for, so as of right now, none of these positions are up for grabs.

Secondly, if anyone wishes to take upon the challenge of being Headmaster of the school, you may be able to sway me into changing the Headmaster into a PC character. However this is totally dependent on how willing you are to commit to this game, and your character sheet. If multiple people inquiry about writing for the Headmaster, it will be a process of application instead of first come, first serve and the writer who has the most appropriate Headmaster in my own personal opinion will receive the honor of playing him.

That is all! I hope you are all having a wonderful evening. <3

A challenge!  8-)

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Vael the Destroyer

I have newly created a Accepted Characters Thread. Feel free to bookmark as you please, and for those of you with accepted characters you may post them at your leisure.

CurvyKitten

Working on my characters as we speak! I am hoping to get at least one of them done today. :) Face claims are proving difficult. My muses haven't picked them out yet.

Vael the Destroyer

Ryven

Vael the Destroyer

I will be aiming to get an OOC thread up sometime soon. Will post a link here when it is done.

Vael the Destroyer

Faustus

I'll have my Character Sheets in for you this evening. <3 I finally have a moment to do them!

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Faustus on October 29, 2016, 10:28:49 AM
I'll have my Character Sheets in for you this evening. <3 I finally have a moment to do them!

FUCK YES I'M SO STOKED!!!

Ryven

Vael the Destroyer

Faustus

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Ryven

Vael the Destroyer

Vael the Destroyer

Just to update ya'll: the Head of Wizard Studies position is now open again!

Vael the Destroyer

With my approval, Orange Marmalade has chosen to change his Professor Character - Edward Abelli - to the Head of Wizard Studies, so that position has been filled. However the position for Headmaster is still open for applications, so those who are interested, feel free to let me know.

Revolution

Expressing interest! This would be my first foray into group stories, is that okay? I totally understand if you're looking for more experienced writers.
- O/Os -
- Inspirations | Requests -
Primarily M/M writer

Ryven

Quote from: Revolution on October 31, 2016, 09:35:57 PM
Expressing interest! This would be my first foray into group stories, is that okay? I totally understand if you're looking for more experienced writers.

New peoples!  I love new peoples!

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Revolution on October 31, 2016, 09:35:57 PM

You are welcome here, no matter how experienced you are. Lovely to see a new face.

Mac84

This looks to be quiet interesting.

Maybe considering doing a Necromancy Instructor, or a Student (medium Control)

His mother always wanted him to go out, and make some friends. She just didn't mean for him to do it literally.  ;D

Though I didn't see anything on how the school looked to Technology, and Teacher/Students access to it.

Though this could be the way he gets around, Again making jokes on how he has to use his powers to keep the thing running.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Or

Vael the Destroyer

As far as technology goes, it is modern. Computers, smart phones, just they can only connect to those in the magical realm, not outside of it. Everyone has access to the same amount of technology. Which is: however much they can afford.

Bibliophilia

-peeks in and purrs.-  So working on a sheet now.  And claiming Stephen James.

Ryven

Quote from: Bibliophilia on November 03, 2016, 11:27:56 PM
-peeks in and purrs.-  So working on a sheet now.  And claiming Stephen James.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Bibs!! <3 <3 <3