News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Gingerbread House (All Welcome - Open Rp)

Started by Aislinn, July 28, 2013, 11:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fretboardmagic

Fret grinned at the contents of the box.

"So you're helping him prepare against monster attacks rather than supplying him with an excess of food? Well done."

He pulled out a pack of playing cards and began to do all kinds of fancy cuts.

Jacob Churchill

Jacob walks into the room, giving a wave to everyone. "Good day," he said, before looking for something good to eat and a comfortable place to sit down at.

Blythe

Blythe wakes up after an impromptu nap from last night, and he notices the new arrivals. He grins at Kat and says, "Oh, now that's not a run of the mill housewarming present...but I'll take it. The Hansel and Gretel of the house will definitely appreciate it while they track down witches and other nasties...and so we can feel safe as we eat cookies." He breaks out one of the bottles of champagne brought by another guest earlier and says to everyone, "Anyone want any bubbly? It's quite good."

fretboardmagic

"I'll just take a rum and coke."

He put his cards away and pulled out his guitar.

Blythe

Blythe notices the guitar and goes to check for rum and coke. He asks, "So fret, what type of music do you play? Mind livening up things in here with a tune?"

fretboardmagic

"I play whatever I feel inspired to play. Sometimes it's rock, sometimes it's jazz, sometimes classical."

Starts playing some jazz.

Blythe

Blythe finally finds enough to whip up a rum and coke and sets the drink on a table near fret. He looks at the gift Kat brought and says, "That's tempting. Makes me want to go hunt monsters. ....possibly with jazz theme music."

Aislinn

Enters the house with afternoon and evening snacks!

"Hello, hello everyone! How is everyone doing today?"
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

fretboardmagic

He stops playing for a moment to sip his rum and coke, then begin's to play an acoustic arrangement of Tatakou Mono Tachi.

Blythe

Blythe wracks his brain to recall the where the song is from, and a lightbulb goes off above his head! He says to fret, "Is this from FFVII? It's been ages since I've seen the game or watched Advent Children, so I can't be sure."

Blythe

"You can play that on a guitar? That must sound boss," Blythe says admiringly. "I can't play any instruments, myself. I'm always a little jealous when someone can do it and do it well. My forte is usually visual art."

PhoenixDrake

*enter warm house and looks around getting a very earthly feel from it.  noting what looks like a closet hoping it was to put my cloak in it.*
"Hello is any one still here."
Life holds many wonders, you need only to look and you shall find them.

Blythe

Blythe returns to the house and waves to tiarune, saying, "Ah, I see you found this humble abode! Welcome. Feel free to set your cloak down in the closet nearby and get comfy by the fire if you like. I admit to being in and out of this House all day, so I hope you aren't bothered if I keep popping in and out."

PhoenixDrake

"not at all just want to make sure i was not going to get in trouble by entering with out anyone here."
*removes my cloak and place it in the closet, making sure nothing falls from the its two holster and pockets.  looking around i stop the sitting the area and enters it before pulling up a simple wood chair.*
"thank you for letting me take a break in my travel."

Blythe

Blythe smiles and says, "You can come in whenever you like, tiarune! You don't need to wait just to come in and meet some of the people around the House."

Blythe thinks about this. "Since you have traveled often, what do you think I should add to make this House better? I've been thinking about keeping an area just for awesome magical critters here!"

PhoenixDrake

"a heart fire will bring a few of the more friendlier creatures.  while keep several more danger-est of them away.  you could also add in a pound never hurt to fish or let the animals drink from."
*lean back into the chair to think i let out a sigh.*
"you would not most of the creatures i have ran into to come here so you would want to get a large open field for a Wester Wind Drake.  very friendly and genital great with the young ones."

fretboardmagic

*lies down on a couch*

Ughhh....I'm exhausted....

Oreo

Wakes up and rubs her eyes. "I start the day that way...exhausted." Shuffles off to the kitchen to make some espresso.

"Do I smell burning witch?"

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

PhoenixDrake

*Sniffs the air*
"i do not believe it is a witch, they have a more magical feel in the air and smoke.  this is has a dust smell to it.  could be a dust imp taking a nap in the fire."
*gets up and enters the Kitchen.  moves over to the large bay window to look out before looking at Oreo*
"i do not think we have met Midlady."
*bows in repect and greeting.*
"may i be honor to know your name."

Violetstiele

Opened the door and looked about curiously before entering. Her amethyst eyes gleamed with excitement as she set a bouquet of purple roses in a pretty crystal vase on the table beside the food. Tucked in amongst the flowers was a card that read: Happy New House! With Love, Violet
"What a welcoming place. How brilliant!"

Oreo

Smiles at tiarune. "I go by either Oreo, or the Cookie. Though I will answer to nearly anything, like sweet stuff or cutie, or hey YOU." laughs

"Nice to meet you." Sniffs the air a bit. "An imp, you say? I wonder who let an imp in here? We have a few tricksters on the site." >:)

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

PhoenixDrake

"very versatile names i see." *Laughs lightly* "i go by Tia for now it may change if i find a better name."
*shake my head clearing a stray thought.*
"as for how the Imp got in could have lived here since the house was built or hitch a ride with someone.  i do not think it was me, i usually check for imp before entering a building.  lets just hope its not a dark imp."

fretboardmagic

Fret returns with a big bag of marshmallows tucked under his arm. He starts to toss them to whoever wants them.

Ariel

*Tries not to eat the house as she enters* <__<
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving