Crown Wars (3.P DnD, Forgotten Realms) (recruitment open)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, March 29, 2013, 03:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Finalizing my character be ready tomorrow at the latest. But check my feats I used a third party source for three fast wild shape and two totem animals she gets one skill from as a class skill and a +4 bonus each day in them. The scarlet spider for acrobatics and the lizard for stealth. Nothing huge but fits her overall.

Links for all feats are on my character sheet post earlier.

Kunoichi

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on March 31, 2013, 05:42:03 PM
Unless someone jumps on the MxM bandwagon with me, i'll be going with the she-male option. I've been wanting an excuse to drill into Zaers head for a while now.

Well, while I was at work yesterday, I did have an idea for a significantly more twisted and hedonistic characterization for my Fey'ri Summoner, assuming you don't mind me teaming up with you again. ^^; My character would still be female, but between Summon Monster and her Eidolon, there would be plenty of opportunities for indulgence.  You could even still take the she-male option and drill into Zaer's head anyway, since I'm sure he wouldn't mind playing some muscular, well-endowed summoned beastie for you.

The best part is, the build I've got in mind wouldn't have to change at all, either.  The alignment would change from Lawful Neutral to Chaotic Evil, but that would be about it.

Zaer Darkwail

Have you got bit familiar with pathfinder rules and about summoner and his eidolon? For overall fun you need pick humanoid formed eidolon for Kimera (if not go for 'monster' forms like on four legs, serpent or other base form eidolon). In 12th level you got lots evolution points what to build your guardian beasty and if taking elven favored class bonus your able call your eidolon as single full round action (instead 1 minute). So you could summon lots smaller beasties via summon monster and then eidolon (as you cannot summon monsters via class feature if you have eidolon already present).

Just remember get augment summoning feat and check does any reserve feats interest you from Complete Mage.

theLeslie

I am so glad this is Elliquiy, because I can not stop coming up with perverse ideas.  (I bame Kunoichi's avatar, personally.)

I should have my sheet ready by tomorrow night, most likely, though being a noble will require much more work than just the one sheet.  I assume I will also need a sheet for my cohort, and some basic information for followers and holdings?  That will take me a little more time.  I have decided for sure to be an Ilythiiri, with some sorcerer, and a little abyssal blood in her background.  She is going to be a masochist with a sadist for a cohort, which is a fun little twist on the usual Character/cohort relationship.  Anyway, it should be done tomorrow!  If not, then definitely finished by Tuesday.

Zaer Darkwail

Blaming Kunoichi's avatar for perverse ideas is common blame  >:). Anyways concept is fine and if you want I can NPC the cohort if given enough script to work with personality/background wise.

You do not need go deep detail with your followers, just generic % numbers can do in regards explain what most followers are. But if you want make some followers heroic NPC's, then those need more details (give more wealth and stat gen but loosing said followers cripple leadership score as loosing a cohort).

Anyways Ilythiir marked up and so Ilythiir faction is full.

Callie Del Noire

RubySlippers

Gee, my character now seems downright simple to build. lol

Kunoichi

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 31, 2013, 09:53:29 PM
Have you got bit familiar with pathfinder rules and about summoner and his eidolon? For overall fun you need pick humanoid formed eidolon for Kimera (if not go for 'monster' forms like on four legs, serpent or other base form eidolon). In 12th level you got lots evolution points what to build your guardian beasty and if taking elven favored class bonus your able call your eidolon as single full round action (instead 1 minute). So you could summon lots smaller beasties via summon monster and then eidolon (as you cannot summon monsters via class feature if you have eidolon already present).

Just remember get augment summoning feat and check does any reserve feats interest you from Complete Mage.

I've gotten a bit familiar with the rules, yes.  I'm thinking I'll have my Eidolon wield weapons, rather than going for natural attacks.  It'll be either bipedal or quadruped, though I'm leaning towards the latter option because I can just give it extra arms to wield weapons with and then also use it as a mount, and I'm definitely making it large sized, too.

For feats, I'm actually thinking of taking those Heroes of Battle feats that modify Leadership...

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Kunoichi on March 31, 2013, 10:28:57 PM
I've gotten a bit familiar with the rules, yes.  I'm thinking I'll have my Eidolon wield weapons, rather than going for natural attacks.  It'll be either bipedal or quadruped, though I'm leaning towards the latter option because I can just give it extra arms to wield weapons with and then also use it as a mount, and I'm definitely making it large sized, too.

For feats, I'm actually thinking of taking those Heroes of Battle feats that modify Leadership...

I really wanted to (the cohort level +1 feat especially) but i dont have slots for it sadly.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Kunoichi

Yeah, that's definitely one I'm considering.  If the 'double the number of followers' feat applies to heroic followers, as well, I'm certainly going to be taking it, too. ^^ It'll mean more chances to take hits to my leadership score in battle, but I've got Charisma as my primary stat, so it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Callie Del Noire

who149

Hey, Is Knight allowed access to Feats that say "Fighter level"? Because its bonus feats mention those particular feats as one of there choices.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

TheGlyphstone

Bah, you people and your hordes of disposable minions. I'm going to be an Army of One! (third level PC).

Quote from: who149 on March 31, 2013, 11:30:36 PM
Hey, Is Knight allowed access to Feats that say "Fighter level"? Because its bonus feats mention those particular feats as one of there choices.

By RAW, no. You need a class feature like the Warblade that says they count as a Fighter of Level X, since the Bonus Feat ability says he still needs to meet all prerequisites. I see things that are Fighter-Only on that list, though, which is odd, so I'd suggest asking for this to be modified.

Kolbrandr

hey now, some of us don't consider our minions disposable ;p

TheGlyphstone

But that's why they're minions! If they were powerful enough/valuable enough to not be disposable, why wouldn't they be the ones giving the orders?

Kolbrandr

Tch. There's a finite quality minion supply in the world to that attitude!

I was eyeballing the extra followers and improved cohort stuff, but I barely have space for the good at being a general feats from that book (natural leader, veteran knowledge and such)

who149

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=12055

Miranda of Miyeritar. Daughter of a high ranking official and Leader of a Battalion 350 soldiers. She herself always preferring to fight on the front lines with her men. Miranda is an ambitious women, who seeks power wherever she can get it.

Still working on my Followers and Land.

Ons and offs!

NicciKotor

Quote from: who149 on April 01, 2013, 01:02:28 AM
http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=12055

Miranda of Miyeritar. Daughter of a high ranking official and Leader of a Battalion 350 soldiers. She herself always preferring to fight on the front lines with her men. Miranda is an ambitious women, who seeks power wherever she can get it.

Still working on my Followers and Land.

You can uncheck the boxes for unused weapon and armor slots, to remove the clutter from your character sheet. You can also do the same with the spells segment as well, since you are not using it.

I do enjoy the look of Miranda, so perhaps I may decide to vacation in Miyeritar and comet into your estates by "accident".
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

who149

Quote from: NicciKotor on April 01, 2013, 01:34:30 AM
You can uncheck the boxes for unused weapon and armor slots, to remove the clutter from your character sheet. You can also do the same with the spells segment as well, since you are not using it.

I do enjoy the look of Miranda, so perhaps I may decide to vacation in Miyeritar and comet into your estates by "accident".

That should be fun :P  Everyone on guard and suddenly an Outsider comes too cause Mass Orgies in the ranks. (We then lose our empire due too the enemy slipping in while Everyone's fucking)

Ons and offs!

NicciKotor

Quote from: who149 on April 01, 2013, 01:46:40 AM
That should be fun :P  Everyone on guard and suddenly an Outsider comes too cause Mass Orgies in the ranks. (We then lose our empire due too the enemy slipping in while Everyone's fucking)

I'm just the gal to give your troops some much needed moral support and cheer leading! I do have command, greater, so I can cause at most 12 of your troops to get up and start dancing for no readily apparent reason.

I could also disguise self and detect thoughts to copy you and your mannerisms in front of your second in commands for even more fun!

who149

Miranda of course would play the uptight sane women, trying to keep her army all in check, all while you cause cause mayham and eventually seduce the Dark Elf women, and bring her into one of the orgy sessions.

Ons and offs!

Anon315

As the other Miyeritar, I approve. *practices planar bindings and makes sure his handcuffs can't be escaped*

kckolbe

Thanks Glyph, nice to know that I am not the only level 3 char.  Still deciding on which place to start from.  I am thinking Syopiir for the Sun and Moon Elf influence.  I think such a setting makes warmages more likely.  I'll get up a sheet soon.  Shouldn't take me quite as long, less gear/feats/etc to pick.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

RubySlippers

Quote from: who149 on April 01, 2013, 01:46:40 AM

Making love is always preferable to war.  ;D

NicciKotor

Quote from: who149 on April 01, 2013, 02:03:50 AM
Miranda of course would play the uptight sane women, trying to keep her army all in check, all while you cause cause mayham and eventually seduce the Dark Elf women, and bring her into one of the orgy sessions.

Working on your second and third in command and screwing them into a coma with my divine talents. Getting enough of them into my way of thinking and eventually staging a sexy coup and storming your quarters and having a sexy party right then and there.

Eventually helping her out with her adorable war effort, since I don't want anything bad to happen to my favorite chew toy.