The Red Corsair: Tyrant of the Scarus Sector (SciFi, Pirate, Bon, Non-Con)

Started by Vostroya, June 17, 2013, 01:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Quote from: Kimera on August 02, 2013, 10:16:11 AM
Still working on this, but warm weather keeps me distracted. Just need to fix his skills and finish the species description.

Work In Progress

Played by: Kimera

Name: Vre'ax
Race: Primordian

Skills: (What is your character good at?)

• :
  • :

Character History: Spanning countless eons, most of Vre'ax history is unknown. After his last hibernation, Vre'ax found much has changed to the galaxy as he knew it. A new insignificant species had managed to become a dominant power, uniting a large portion of species under one federation.

For the moment he deals in the slavers trade, a business that yields some profit and an ideal way to collect genetic material. 

Personality: Cold, merciless, evil are words that best describe the nature of this aliens twisted mind. Vre'ax has no regards to any life except his own, deeming any other species inferior and nothing more then tools and stock to be used, manipulated and sold for his own benefit. 

For the moment Vre'ax is keeping a low profile, preferring to stay in the shadows for now. His hand might not be great right now, but it does not matter. In a century or two, the mayor players will change and then he might be the one holding the most favorable cards.

How did you come to the Scarus Sector?: Being one of the cesspits of the galaxy, the Scarus Sector is an ideal location to sell slaves.

What are your characters plans?: ...

Additional Information:

Species Information:

Primordians are probably the oldest species in the universe, evolving to their peak when Earth was still struggling to spawn its first unicellular lifeform.

Spawned on an extremely hostile world, the species had to adapt to great extremes.

Although only semi-organic in nature, a primordians skin texture closely matches those of amphibians. The skin is highly adaptive to its environment and its inorganic components make it quite durable like armor.

They ultimately reached a stage where they no longer possess any form of genetic material. With no cellular death, genetic degradation or programmed celldeath, the species reached a point of immortality. The downside of this was that the species no longer was capable of reproduction, making their numbers static.

Now their entire species counts no more then five individuals scattered around the vastness of the universe.

On’s: Domination (both physical and mentally), Torture, Genetic Manipulation
Off’s:

I like him so far. :)

Just as a question, is he able to have sexual relations with other species? Does he enjoy that, or is he more asexual? Lol. Obviously he'll be good for the story, I'm just curious. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Kimera

Still figuring that part out  ;D

I envisioned the species as genderless (even though I use 'he'). A possibilty could be the species still has the 'equipment' from before they evolved beyond the need for it.

Alternatively, sexual encounters could solely be Vre'ax using his psionics, tail, or hands to torment/train the other individual. Domination and all that. Pleasure could be gained from connecting to the victims mind, experiencing the pleasure the victim feels.

Clio

Clio

*smiles* I don't think he'll have any problem  finding some. :)

Kimera

Sounds good to me.

What do you think about this pic for his ship:

Clio

That would be cool, although I'd like the ships to all be reasonable. The Corsair's should be the largest, I believe...even if just a bit. But that ship looks awesome.

Kimera

Well it has the enterprise NX on the picture as a reference, so it aint much bigger then the corsair.

In any case, it is just a reference for looks