The Tree of Life: Tír na nÓg [OOC thread]

Started by Valerian, June 22, 2010, 01:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Quote from: Eden on August 03, 2010, 01:29:26 PM
You're not dead! You're probably kanoodling some other poor blue nympho in the next village! I'm human. I'll get eatten by wolves and hamsters out there. OR STOLEN BY ROMANS AND VIKINGS.

Eric the Viking no?
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Valerian

By Romans and Vikings?  Both at once?  O.o
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Aiden

Each side will take one half and do what it pleases with it.

Valerian

I know Kip's been scarce of late, but I'm not sure what's become of RP7466.  :(

I'll give them both a bit longer before I move things on -- it's almost a unanimous vote anyway (sorry, Eden!) -- but one way or the other, it should be soon.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Jooiiiiin me! Join me in the wilderness.   We can wear flowers in our hair and walk around naked and laugh at society!

Valerian

I... think Eden's already walking around pretty much naked, actually.  Heh.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Then we can paint ourselves blue and sing the songs of the mighty Lumberjack:

I'm a lumberjack and that's okay!
I sleep all night and I work all day!
I cut down trees, I eat my lunch,
and go to the lavatory!
On Wednesdays I go shopping
and have buttered scones for tea!

Nadir

Your song and dance does make it very tempting

RP7466

Sorry everybody, to say ive been busy would be the understatement of the year. I will still be busy, but I will have time to hop on for a few minutes.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Valerian

I don't think I've ever seen the votes so evenly divided this late in the game.  Wow.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

sinera

Dearhearts, I'm not sure what my Internet access is going to be like these next couple of days; my fiancée is in the ICU. Right mow I'm on his iPhone, which is driving me crazy! Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Beguile's Mistress

*hugs sinera*  I hope things work out for your fiance and you.  *sends prayers and good thoughts*

EDIT:  Corrected a really dumb spelling error.  Finance, indeed! :P

Ariadne

I was lost for some time.
Ari's Absences and Social Thread    ||    Ari's Notes for Writing

Kye

*hugs Ari* At least you made it a lot further in this one!

Ariadne

Kye

Well, that's what I get for posting while I'm on meds.  I didn't even realize that the bad guy hadn't killed anyone yet.  Sorry about that Val!  :-[

Valerian

And done!  Good game, all.  :)  For a minute I thought Kyrsa might succeed all by herself!

I have a summary somewhere, but it may be on my other computer.  *blush*  Hopefully I'll have it up soon.  And I hope everyone had fun.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Beguile's Mistress

Whew!  *snuggles Aiden* 

Boy am I glad it worked out that way.  This is the first one of these games I've survived other than Remiel's Mafia game.

Nadir

sinera

Yay! I made it! *happy dances* I was worried for a minute there!
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Ariadne

Is pleased that the villagers managed to pull through. :)

Kye

*grumbles at Ari* Oh well, I am surprised I lasted that long, though at some point I'd really like to survive one of these.

Ariadne

Quote from: Kyrsa on September 08, 2010, 01:24:55 PM
*grumbles at Ari* Oh well, I am surprised I lasted that long, though at some point I'd really like to survive one of these.

Did you not survive on the Express?