Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

*Sneaks up behind the Reaper and taps him on the shoulder* Excuse me, Sir. You are being summoned for jury duty. *Hands him a very official looking piece of paper. While he's scanning the page, she slips a hand into his pocket and expertly snags the win, tucking into her front pocket for safe keeping* Good day. *Smiles brightly and turns around, walking away all nonchalant-like until she gets far enough away to really book it*

Zexena

I sway silently up behind Breathless, my ears twitching in excitement. I nip gently at her exposed neck in a playful manner as i slip my hand around the Win."Catch you later , love" I whisper quietly before turning away. My beautiful black fur shimmering in the dull light as i happily pad away the Win safely in my grasp. My tail swishing from side to side in contentment.

Breathless Intent

*Gets distracted by some neck biting (who told you that was my favorite??) and just kinda stands there with a silly look on her face waiting for more good times. But then...then the tricky little mix runs away! Deprived of both the Win and sexy times, she high tails it after the swishing Zexena and grabs hold of her lovely black tail* Hooold up there missy! That *plucks the win from her fingers* belongs to me. I know you're new around these parts though, so I'll give you a pass. For now. *smiles and swats her backside before trotting off in the opposite direction, Win properly back in its place*

Ramman

*Grabs the win and replaces it with the jury notice* "This notice is for Rammen, Not Ramman!"

Breathless Intent

Oh no a bus accident, you've got work to do!! *exclaims and points to a busy roadway to distract Death long enough to grab her win back and jump on a motorcycle (with a sexy mysterious driver) and speed off*

Ramman

*The sexy motorcycle driver flips the visor of his helmet up revealing that he is in fact a double of ME!* you forget I can be everywhere at once! Plus I currently have a motorcycle accident I'm dealing with. *flips the bike on it's side and grabs the win from Breathless as she's sliding on the ground towards the edge of a cliff* See ya at the bottom! *I say with an evil laugh.*

Les Man

*steals the win easily*  ...after this I retire.
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

Breathless Intent

*Somehow manages to escape an accident (thanks a lot Ramman :P), but plays the damsel in distress, thus luring Les over to her aid. While he is fawning over her poor woe-is-me act, she sneaks the Win away and hides it on her person. Suddenly feeling much better, she gets up and hails a cab after setting a kiss on his cheek for all of his kind help*

Kilgore Trout

picks up a fare, and realizes that some kind of game is going on. He grabs the win and kicks the lady out of his cab in a very bad section of town, driving off into the night...he feels win-ish.
You know, the truth can be really powerful stuff. You're not expecting it.

Mordred

*Sends 311 proof-of-purchases in the mail.. does a little shadow-trickery to bend time (impatient thing here), receiving the awaited prize in moments.. finding the  shining win falling from the box as it is shredded within his greedy hands*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

*A loud knock sounds on the vampire's door. When he answers it there's a girl in a short blue dress* Jello Gram! *She hands him a big heaping bowl of the wobbly stuff and starts singing a silly happy song about how jello is so fun and great. Meanwhile, through her secret backdoor entrance, Breathless sneaks into his room and takes the Win from his bedside table. Giggling with glee, she tiptoes out of the house before the Jello girl is done with her song and dance*

Les Man

Announcer #1: "But wait... that's... that's... that's Les Man's music!  That's Les Man's music!  Ladies and gentlemen the Champion is back!  The Champ is BACK, and he's--WOAH!  HE'S GOING RIGHT FOR BREATHLESS INTENT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!  He is going right after Breathless Intent"
Announcer #2: "No doubt, can you blame him?  That's exactly what I would do in his situation."
Announcer #1: "There he is, he's jumping over a flaming motorcycle wreck--where the hell did that come from--and he's--HE'S GRABBING A CHAIR!  This is NOT gonna' be pretty ladies and gentlemen!"
Announcer #2: "Nooo iiit ain't."
Announcer #1: "He running down the road after her right now!  The fastest man in the world, Les Man, ladies and gentlemen, he's--OH MY GOODNESS!  DID YOU SEE THAT?  Did you see that ladies and gentlemen?  Les Man JUMPED on top of the car, tore the roof of with his bare FEET, ladies and gentlemen, and now he's got Breathless Intent and he's scaling the side of the Empire State Building right now.  Now he's taking the chair--HE'S TAKING THE CHAIR!  He is TAKING the CHAIR, everybody, and he's, he's... OH MY!  Oh my-lanta, he has taken the chair and sat her down in it and he is now checking her person for the win, and believe you me ladies and gentlemen, she is NOT wearing much underneath that fan--"
Announcer #2: "I don't know what's taking so long..."
Announcer #1: And is that--is that it?  Does he have it?  Is that the win?"
Announcer #2: "I think he has it."
Announcer #1: "I think that is... it looks like... YES!  Ladies and gentlemen, YES!  He has done it!  He has DON IT!  HE has taken the win, coming out retirement, this is... this is truly unbelievable, everybody.  Truly... and amazing feat... to be seen here... today.  I--that was truly unbelievable.  Truly unbelievable.  Did you see that?  Did you SEE that?"
Announcer #2: "Yeah, I was watchin.'"

*Les Man grabs the mic* "You know, it's been a long road... to get this far.  ...I never jumped that far before...  But I just wanted... to let my fans... and the audience... know....  ...After this, if I lose the win... *shakes his head* I'm done.  Win or lose, next fight...  I'm gonna' retire...."
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)

Breathless Intent

*dying of laughter and clapping in delight* I was going to steal the win, just to show you...but that was an epic Win right there. So I shall relent and allow Petunia to strike another day...

Les Man

*somebody throws a yellow flag into the... arena? ...and the refs stop the clock and check the rules to see if that's legal.*

*Meanwhile, Les Man clutches the Win tightly to his chest and flinches as people walk past him.*  "No!  My precious... my PRECIOUS!  It's MINE"

I dont know

*hit* *push* *snatch* *flee*

WIN!

Breathless Intent

What?? No, that's not epic at all! *picks up the win as it falls out of his pocket from the silly somersault thing and hides it someplace safe* Mine again.

Les Man

*Rubbing his face and bottom at the same time, he watches where Breathless hid the win, and quickly goes and gets the Invisibility power-up from the "If I were Invisible" thread, then comes back and steals the Win.*

*Apparently the Win was shaped like a fan, because now that I have it, we can see the shirt Breathless was so embarrassed to show all this time.*

Belle33

Steals the win from Les... and his apple as well ..  (I'm hungry) ... and dashes off all quick like.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TheLegionary

* kisses her lips but steals the win*

Belle33

Hey!  No kiss stealing or win taking!  *spanks and steals back my WIN!* 

TheLegionary

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR!!!

* kisses Belle33 again and steals the win*

Belle33

*punches TL in the nose for kissing infractions*   C:)

WINs - easily.

TheLegionary

Bastard!

* grabs her legs and throws her to the floor *

Win is mine!

Belle33

I think not! *scrambles up, grabs the WIN, and runs out in a flash* 

Breathless Intent

*catches Belle's fleeing form and pulls her up for a big ol' smoochy kiss on the cheek* Hey there miss lady! How are you? *chats her up for a while to distract her from the Win that just got swiped from her hands* So...yeah gotta run - busy day! *smiles and scampers off with the win*