The light bulb turns on at such odd times

Started by Ceron, July 09, 2009, 11:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceron

As I am getting ready to call it a night and I crawl into bed i get struck with an idea for a group r/p..As of late I have been reading the books based on Gor. If you don't' know what that is google it will get a lot of information.

Before I got into the idea I am looking for para players and that have a broad range of interests.

This is a Master/slave r/p as to the number no more then three to four girls. <yes I know I am being greedy but I am a guy what can I say>

The Idea

The girls grew up in a secluded part of the slaver house. All was given what they needed or could want. They learned to dance, play music, read and write. They do not know about men. The Slaver has a private pen for them. Essentially pure in every way. They know nothing about the kiss of the whip, bondage as to sexual pleasures more of an innocent nature and even then it has been only with other girls.

To the Slaver they bring in a premium price often times only Warlords, or the filthy rich could afford such treasures.

The world itself is more primitive then advanced. Human only with more city states.

The basic idea for now but am trying to decide if I want to run it as a full Gorean world or something less harsh or slightly different. In this feel free to add your input or if your interested in trying something different . In this It will be a group vote and do not worry if you don't know anything for the girls in the pen wouldn't know of the world outside of the walls that they were raised in.

Feel free to post any questions or pm me
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

TianaWayne

On's and Offs

"I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer. I wasn`t trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time. I didn`t think of myself as liberated, and I don`t believe that I did anything important. I was just myself. I didn`t know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
Bettie Page

Ceron

Posting Time on point

On/0ff