Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xillen

Cheers for some of the night roles posting their actions in advance! :)

While everyone goes to bed with the thought of finally getting a good rest, their sleep is horribly interrupted by the howling of wolves. Terrified, you spend the rest of the night shaking in your bed. As you go out in the morning to see who those darn creatures took out this night, you cannot find any traces of the death. Apparently, your Guardian did an awesome job tonight, causing the Werewolves to find themselves without a meal. Maybe that was the cause for all that howling? Still, you decide to continue on reducing their numbers today!

Remaining players:
  • Desan
  • Josietta
  • Galatine
  • Yomamaween
  • Daylily
  • Emmaline
  • Ladysky
  • Pianoman
  • Marguerite
  • Mannik
  • Scott
  • Eden
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Ryven

Remaining Roles:
  • 9 Peasants
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 3 Werewolves

LadySky

LadySky had not been very sure about Greenthorn but as she watched the transformation she nearly fainted with relief. Surely they had now wiped out the plague of cursed harriness!

Late in the night the sound of howling awoke LadySky and she lay shivering under the covers sure her time was up. Finally as dawn came she crawled weary from her bed and grumbled as she cooked some breakfast, putting off going to the village.

Once she made her way to the town center and realized that no death had come upon the tiny little haven she jumped up and down in glee! Racing to her little dress shop she took down the closed sign sure that her desire to work would now return!

Midmorning she heard the villagers deciding to lynch someone even though no death had been dealt them last night. Shaking her head she sighed and closed the shop again, she could not sew whilst voting to kill people. LadySky decided she would wander the village and inspect each and every person this day to decide who she believed could be a hungry wolf...
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

Ryven walks out of his hut delighted to find that no one was killed in the night.  He makes his way to the slowly growing group of people for the day's lynching.  There were more of those beasts and they had to be taken care of.

"I believe that Emmaline is the one who caused all the howling last night.  It was only thanks to the guardian that she didn't finish the job."

Nadir

I say it was Josie, she burnt my breakfast!

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

LadySky

Midmorning LadySky returned from her trek around the village firm in her desicion. Walking to the ballot box she takes the parchment and fills in her vote,

Emmaline.

With a sigh she tiredly makes her way to the muffin man to request a Banana Nut Muffin to nom on.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

The Dark Raven

Feeling sick at her last vote being right, she looks sideays at Marg and nods.  "I vote for Emmaline, as well."

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Nadir

Autumn Sativus

((The dead person would like to note that Emmaline is on an unknown length hiatus due to family troubles. It may be a good idea to let her go.))
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Marguerite

[[That is true, maybe we should drop her or Xillen, what should happen to her?]]

Xillen

(I'm going to leave it open for now and check how stuff is in like half a day from now. If it looks like she's getting the most votes like she is now, I'll remove her from the game and make it night. If it doesn't look that way, I'll consider replacing there.)

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Marguerite

Xillen

Quote from: Saffron on June 03, 2009, 07:34:21 PM
((*Waves voluntary hand*... >.>))

(Sorry, Saffron, but I would go for someone that had not yet participated this round. People that have been in the game have too much inside information.)

Marguerite

[[Just sign up for the next one Saff, once this one ends. -Hugs]]

Nadir

[[Personally, I don't feel right voting for Emma...]]

Ryven

mannik

I'm going to go with Emmaline as well.

I'm not even going think about this one...because once I start...I can't stop and wind up overthinking...so...yep...going to blindly follow this turn. *nods*

Desan

He nods at Mannik. "Good idea. Look at those who didn't vote for the werewolf last time, as well as Ryi's voting. Elunari has voted for me twice. Once during ryi, and also refusing to vote for Greenwolf. Emmaline has voted for the innocent daylily and galatine. Interesting. Wolves would be stupid to vote for their own kin."

He casts suspicious eyes at Emma and Elunari, wondering which one was the third wolf in hiding. "You won't get away with it you cunning furries. You won't!"

mannik

Quote from: Sir Desan on June 03, 2009, 09:30:00 PM
...Interesting. Wolves would be stupid to vote for their own kin."

I think I might have given them that idea.  ;D

Quote from: mannik on May 28, 2009, 04:49:23 PM

No...if I was a werewolf, and the peasants seemed to be voting for a fellow wolf, I would side with the peasants. So when the finger came pointed at me I would have something strong and compelling that would falsely speak of my innocence...When a wolf is eleminated from the list of possible suspects, terrible things can happen.

Desan

Interesting mannik. Though glad you said that now. *He looks at him with curious eyes*

mannik

Trick the wolves into killing each other. Makes our job a lot easier.

Desan

Oh really? Why would they kill one of their own. I thought they knew from the start who was one of their own?

He grumbles, sighing and sitting on the log and rubbing his temples in frustration. "Perhaps if they know they are all at loss, they will just vote to lynch...Who knows..Where's our sheriff..Piano, what say you?"

elenisil

Elen jolted upright, her body aching from falling asleep in the damn chair and a throbbing headache from the tequila.

Walking outside she heard the discussion between Sir Desan and Mannik about Emmaline.

As she is casting her vote for Elunari she glances at the two men. "Why so bent on Emmaline? I think she's innocent."