Mistresses, Monsters, Miscellany (Fem for Fem, monsters, others)

Started by Zireena, January 12, 2016, 12:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zireena

Hello everyone! Forgive the rather inelegant post, but I'm returning to the site after several years, and not sure how best to structure everything. Regardless! I'm someone with the ability to create characters for just about anything, so I'm always bubbling with ideas. As such, these ideas are more based around a theme, and much less about 'this specific character does this'.

Ostensibly, I'd work with whoever was interested to help tailor a character to theirs and to the scene, so that we would both enjoy ourselves as much as we could.

Without further ado, here are a few ideas I've been kicking around!

The newest pet (F/F or F/Herm)
A woman, whether noble lady, crime boss, business woman, or just someone who's saved up for a long time, has decided to get herself a companion. In this world, slavery is common, helping to drive the economy. Slaves are trained for a myriad of tasks. Whatever the reason, however, the woman goes to seek out something... Special. Perhaps a kemonomimi (Generic term for any 'ears and tail' type), something more exotic, or even a normal human. Gender of the slave to remain female or herm at most, with me playing the slave.
Of breeding and naivete (F/Other)
Perhaps it was an adventurer delving too far. Perhaps someone who got too close to a farm she wasn't supposed to. Or perhaps it's merely breeding season. Either way, my unlucky character ends up the target of some sort of beast or monster. From giant spiders to other things, she's used as little more then a breeder for the next generation. What type of girl I play is less important, and will be tailored to the scenario you find most interesting.
Accidents happen (F/Herm, or Herm/F)
This one is meant to be much shorter, much more of a one shot, though it could be expanded. A herm (or a futa) and her female lover are having sex. Whether they agree to pull out, or the condom breaks, something goes wrong.

Alternatively, a stranger/kinkier/weirder option... The female gives the herm a blowjob, takes her load into her mouth, and then eats out the herm, snowballing her. Whoops.
Your idea here!
By all means! Have an idea? Throw it out to me! I'm not shy!~