By the Sands of Bahazid [NC Exotic or NC Human]

Started by Starchaser, September 10, 2009, 02:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starchaser

For many days I have travelled, crossing the great open sands. I curse the fact that I have neither the talent to capture and tame a Vortus, nor the money to buy one ready trained. Instead I have had to cross the great desert on foot, avoiding the deadly sand worms.

For days the baleful eye of Imollator, that blazing yellow disc in the sky, has cast its gaze upon me. It has drained me of my strength, starved me of food and water, and driven me close to madness with its eternal heat.

But now I see it was worth it. I may be near death but I have at last found that which I sought. I have reached the edge of the vast Bahazid Desert. She stands before me. Pearl of the south, her marble walls beckoning. The beautiful, shimmering Marble City - Xiantec.

By the sands of Bahazid is a homebrew freeform fantasy game set in the city of Xiantec, locating in the fictional world of Nah-Kalia. More information about the world and its inhabitants can be found here:- http://www.fireflyaught3.firehosting.0lx.net/

I am currently guaging interest in running this game on Elliquiy. Depending on the response I get, I will run the game on these forums.

The players will play both masters and slaves, and be citizens and visitors of the city. Please look at the website and get a feel for the setting before acknowledging your interest.

I am also looking for co-gms to help develop plots and to run the game. In particular I would need a female co-gm who can help move plot elements along and help players, and take on the role of Taylea Okaris, high priestess of Basimaiel.

Finally, the world of Nah-Kalia is a constant work in progress. If anyone wishes to contribute to the creation of this world - including maps, places, races, cities, etc, etc then I will welcome any ideas you have.

Starchaser

Anyone wishing to play this?

I would sorely love to run this game here. I have had better luck recruiting on RPOL in the past, but a game like this really wont work so well under the more restrictive rules regarding adult content on RPOL.

Please take a look. The website has been revamped and a lot of effort has gone into the creation of this unique setting.

If you are interseted in playing then either reply to this thread with a character concept or PM me with your characters / ideas.

*Constructive* criticism will also be welcome.